Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
steamerazo's Groups
steamerazo's Contact & Social Links
I've decided to scrap my old idea in turn for an even older idea that I began almost 2 years ago in Minecraft (yes, Minecraft). After looking through some old saves I found a map called The Giant's Theater. After loading it up I realized that my younger self had tried to build something that had the same look and feel of the giant but a layout of Kino along with some other parts inspired by it. After looking through the map I have decided to use this as my new map idea. The only problem I'm having is figuring out how to convert this one room which you had to do lots of Parkour in order to gain a perk hidden in a room. I don't know what challenge I should since the perk in the room is PHD Flopper and I don't want to do Parkour in World at War. I was hoping someone could help with figuring out an idea for this or help me choose what to do if what I want is possible.

List of Ideas:
Wall running with certain objects in the way
Making the door hidden until you have activated a certain amount of things to activate the door (Basically like getting the BRM in DE but it's a door)
Making stairs pop out after doing something like the Giant's flytrap EE.
Make the bridge/balcony (I don't know what to call it) somehow put itself back together to be able to walk in to the room.

(I'm working on uploading photos when I get the chance/and or figure it out)
Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 10:33:26 pm by steamerazo
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
so - everything then
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
steamerazo's Groups
Its kinda like that but it either on the as a whole or the moon is fracture and it is basically revelations but when I meant it would feel like ascension, origins, DE, and moon I meant like texture wise the only things from a map that would be the same would some parts from moon. I wanted to put just panzers but it would be cool to put other boss zombies or at least the GK robots in it rather than dog rounds.

Double Post Merge: June 04, 2017, 08:13:42 am
so - everything then
I'm learning how to map right now but I want the map to have a good amount of detail and I have not seen any scripts for GK robots and I don't know how to script. I'm getting mapping down and I've been able to figure out how to imports things I could probably start mapping parts of it but I don't know how to make a moon type of surface, and or make it look like it just got blown up along with an outer space texture with a regular earth for the sky box. I've been looking for some type of tutorial but have not been able to see anything about making something similar to that of Moon's look or "islands."

Double Post Merge: June 04, 2017, 08:18:45 am
I don't want to be like a revelations "remake" for world at war but I want it to have the feel of playing moon but in a new way.
Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:18:45 am by steamerazo
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 14 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
So basically poor men's revelations
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
steamerazo's Groups
So basically poor men's revelations
No, I'm not mixing any maps. It's going to have new areas. The only thing I'm putting in there that's from another map is probably the M.P.D room and that will be the starting room (I don't know if I would put the five tunnels in there). I might put the bio dome as well but I'm not sure. I just need help with getting textures, learning how to make a moon type of surface, and how to either port parts of map into a map or at least have someone help me recreate them.

Double Post Merge: June 04, 2017, 03:22:58 pm
No, I'm not mixing any maps. It's going to have new areas. The only thing I'm putting in there that's from another map is probably the M.P.D room and that will be the starting room (I don't know if I would put the five tunnels in there). I might put the bio dome as well but I'm not sure. I just need help with getting textures, learning how to make a moon type of surface, and how to either port parts of map into a map or at least have someone help me recreate them.
I learned how to map better so I can do that now except for the moon
Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:22:58 pm by steamerazo

Loading ...