Date Registered: 24 August 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Spider's Groups
Spider's Contact & Social Links
Where is the link to download the map manager?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 September 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TheAbxe25's Groups
TheAbxe25's Contact & Social Links
When I go into the mods folder and open the map's folder, there are only two files in there, is there a reason for this?
Date Registered: 21 September 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
drbaker's Groups
drbaker's Contact & Social Links
The download speed is extremely slow, and the EU mirror only makes it worse.
I live in the US, if that's a question.
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZombieSlaughter1's Contact & Social Links
Does the UGX Map Manager have a virus or some malicious thing in it? I do not want to have a virus on my new computer since the old one I had got too many viruses and burned my motherboard (not saying UGX gave me virus). Just playing safe.

1 reply = 1 happiness  ;D
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Does the UGX Map Manager have a virus or some malicious thing in it? I do not want to have a virus on my new computer since the old one I had got too many viruses and burned my motherboard (not saying UGX gave me virus). Just playing safe.

1 reply = 1 happiness  ;D
No, the UGX Map Manager does not contain a single virus! It's completely safe. I'll add an image in a second ;)

Edit:

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:03:55 am by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZombieSlaughter1's Contact & Social Links
No, the UGX Map Manager does not contain a single virus! It's completely safe. I'll add an image in a second ;)

Edit: (Image removed from quote.)

Lukkie1998

Thanks! Really appreciate your help!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
gamerboy1101's Groups
gamerboy1101's Contact & Social Linksfelipe_hoyos79hifiprimo321gamerboy1101[email protected]
most mods dont even have a custom title screen? Have you actually "tried" starting the map?
ok that doesn't matter any more i have a new problem, when i go on ugx map manager i go to launch game on solo and it keeps taking me to a screen where to but my maps so i click on mods and nothing happens what is this please help
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
So I've got a fairly weird problem, I've been using UGX map manager for a while, and it always worked fine, till version 1.4.3.
When I download a map, or try to it gets me an error message, which says (in short) that it cannot access the file requested. Unable to connect to remote server. Now I check if everything's working, site's up, firewall's okay, Virus scanner set to ignore the program, got the necessary files on my system, latest .NET etc..., so I try restarting the program. Now here's the weird thing, when I restart the program, and this happens every time, it will not connect to the internet, and suddenly I can't connect to the site either. If this would happen once or twice I'd say I've got some bad luck timing, but it happens every time and I have no idea why.

So, yeah, I'm out of ideas, anyone here have an idea of what might be causing this. Could it be that something with Windows 10 is causing this? I haven't quite figured out some background security things of the os yet. a.k.a. I have not found all of them yet.

UPDATE:
Windows 10 does have some trouble with .NET, but with some work around you can get it to install correctly.
But I guess this might be where the problem is. However this doesn't answer me why the site itself always goes offline for me at that exact moment, like it is just that exact timing every time. Which I doubt, I mean, what are the chances.
obviously... as win 10 will use the newest revision of .net, not the one this was "built" with. Hence why windows has compatibility modes

when new OS come out, most third party apps need a update. Same is true of the apps on a phone

ok that doesn't matter any more i have a new problem, when i go on ugx map manager i go to launch game on solo and it keeps taking me to a screen where to but my maps so i click on mods and nothing happens what is this please help

If you launch a map via this way, i believe it starts waw with the mod already loaded
Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:16:47 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
wtf is this i just downloaded the map manger and it didn't work :/ check this out here http://prntscr.com/8sisjd .. pff
Date Registered: 30 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Anectine's Groups
Anectine's Contact & Social LinksAnectine2
I am having trouble downloading Requiem.  Mod Manger downloads the file then gets stuck extracting it.  I have screenshots of the error messages, not sure how to upload those so you can see them.

Thanks,

John
Date Registered: 3 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SpaceNinja3468's Contact & Social Links
When i download a map from the UGX Map Manager in the map's folder there is 2 files named "mpdata" and "mpdatabk0000" and when i launch the map through the UGX Map Manager it starts CoDWaW normally then brings me to the mod list and there is nothing there but gives me the option to "Launch" or "Launch without mods" but won't allow me to click Launch. Everything else is fine though.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
When i download a map from the UGX Map Manager in the map's folder there is 2 files named "mpdata" and "mpdatabk0000" and when i launch the map through the UGX Map Manager it starts CoDWaW normally then brings me to the mod list and there is nothing there but gives me the option to "Launch" or "Launch without mods" but won't allow me to click Launch. Everything else is fine though.
If theres no mods showing then there are none installed, and it wont let you click launch "because" there are no mods for you to select, to launch "with"
Date Registered: 7 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Armageddonrain's Contact & Social Links
My maps that i download have an extraction error and it moves the broken files to my temp folder and it says to contact UGX aidan 3 and stuff how do i fix this
Date Registered: 7 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Armageddonrain's Contact & Social Links
UGX Map Manager:

Zip Extraction Error
ExtractToFolder(
"C:\users\{I don't want to show my profile}\AppData\local\temp\UGX Map Manager\nazi_zombie_leviathan_v1.2.zip",
"C:\users\{I don't want to show my profile}\AppData\local\temp\UGX Map Manager\nazi_zombie_leviathan_v1.2\", True);

Exception Message:

Wrong Local header signature: 0x6D78F3C

Wrong zip header! Make sure the zip is zipped with Windows zipping program, not Winrar

I always get this problem whenever i download a map besides cabin please help me fix it I really want to play custom zombies using UGX Map manager.
Date Registered: 3 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SpaceNinja3468's Contact & Social Links
Just like before, it works in every way except that the maps don't show in the mods list.  :(

Loading ...