UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

So if BO3 magically had mod tools would everyone switch over to BO3 map making?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by SoulTaker
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

I said if you cant afford it, then like every other person on the planet, you need to SAVE UP

Because everyone in the world can just up and start saving up for a new PC by time Black Ops 3 comes out...gg...

If this is the mind set of PC gamers, I can see why most people don't like us.

why must you always argue

Because you can't simply come out with statements like this expecting the world to be just like you, not to mention this is a forum, everything you say can be criticized.

Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:49:52 pm by Scobalula
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Because everyone in the world can just up and start saving up for a new PC by time Black Ops 3 comes out...gg...

If this is the mind set of PC gamers, I can see why most people don't like us.
One second Scoba ->

Hello wall... how are you today?
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
The minimum card required I believe for Black Ops 3 is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470, but you could get a 650 for barely 120$ it shouldn't be that hard not telling you to save up or anything but maybe 10$ a week and soon you could have a decent upgrade. I understand if you can't upgrade or anything right away but a small upgrade wouldn't hurt if you save a little bit each time that's how I got my 970 before I started working.
 :)
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
The minimum card required I believe for Black Ops 3 is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470, but you could get a 650 for barely 120$ it shouldn't be that hard not telling you to save up or anything but maybe 10$ a week and soon you could have a decent upgrade. I understand if you can't upgrade or anything right away but a small upgrade wouldn't hurt if you save a little bit each time that's how I got my 970 before I started working.
I have a GTX 900  ::) Does anyone know how much space it will take up?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
interestingly, thats what i have

Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 ti

and it cost £120, and i had to go back to get it 7 months after buying the pc, "when i could afford it"

lol
Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:20:34 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
I have a GTX 900  ::) Does anyone know how much space it will take up?
The beta by itself will be 15 gigs. I'm guessing the full game will be maybe 40 gigs O_o
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
The beta by itself will be 15 gigs. I'm guessing the full game will be maybe 40 gigs O_o
im leaning 60, if following the rough size of other recent games

Hard to tell really, depends

do games still offer express installations these days?

If not, then with steam, its not really a concern anyway. Like on console, just remove games ou arent using, you can easily put them back later
Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:28:01 pm by Harry Bo21
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.

When I went to download the AW beta it was I believe 38GB, and that was of course without DLC and any zombies.

Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
If not, then with steam, its not really a concern anyway. Like on console, just remove games ou arent using, you can easily put them back later
I did that and I still only have 20 GBs which is not enough for BO 3 :-\
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
When I went to download the AW beta it was I believe 38GB, and that was of course without DLC and any zombies.
AW didn't have a beta?O_o Or are you talking about the free weekends we got to try out AW??
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
How did you even get a harddrive that small? lol even on the cheapest pcs i see now they are always 1TB
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Find some games you don't need anymore and delete them or you could save up and buy a 2 tb drive for like 100$.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
AW didn't have a beta?O_o Or are you talking about the free weekends we got to try out AW??

Why did I say beta?  :facepalm: Yeah I meant Free Weekend. XD
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Find some games you don't need anymore and delete them or you could save up and buy a 2 tb drive for like 100$.
If I buy the 2 tb drive, it will cause EXTREME lag. I might try getting a 240 GB drive which is the next step up from the 150 GB drive, which might help. Thanks for the help though  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Why did I say beta?  :facepalm: Yeah I meant Free Weekend. XD
Hahaha xD
Well for anyone who owns Black Ops 2, Ghosts or Advanced Warfare on Steam it ends up you will also have access to the Black Ops 3 beta. If you don't I have 3 beta keys I can give out but only if you have a decent machine that looks like it can run it. Anyone want one?

Loading ...