UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

So if BO3 magically had mod tools would everyone switch over to BO3 map making?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by SoulTaker
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If I buy the 2 tb drive, it will cause EXTREME lag. I might try getting a 240 GB drive which is the next step up from the 150 GB drive, which might help. Thanks for the help though  :)
the size of the harddrive has absolutely nothing to do with lag...
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I would hate to see developers take into account the fact that the majority of pc users computers aren't good enough. We can't wait for people to catch up because their pc's are outdated. A good pc is an investment that'll pay itself back with time. Look at games like ark survival evolved. The specs needed to run that originally were awful but the game still saw huge success. Fact of the matter: great games will warrant an upgrade. You would all do it for BOP3 mod tools in the end
As much as I agree, there are a lot of ways for pc developers to allow for both high and low end machines to perform

Hence why i was surprised half the people here  can barely run waw, and attain that they wont be able to run BO3

Turn your resolution down, and turn off all the extra bells and whistles ( anti-aliasing, occulation etc ), It should run, no excuse not to. Albeit, far from the quality a high end machine may present

The biggest impact is usually just in reducing rendering distance, or amount rendered on screen ( IE resolution )

I remember back in the MS-DOS days, youd go buy a game - it literally couldnt run at all. Youd just have to deal with it, as PCs were not cheap back then, I had tons of games i never even got to play, or that would only work for very brief periods

Your choices were, earn a better unit, or dont play the game
Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:23:16 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Did i say that?
xbone xbone xbone xbone xbone  :troll:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

Im rather hoping BO3 finally makes that a purchase i dont regret

Console is "constantly" playing up, nearly everytime i use it, I have to power cycle it first

Tried to get MS to take it in for repair, but thats like getting blood from a stone, and its now out of warranty
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I wouldn't switch for now and I wouldn't recommend anyone to switch as long as they don't have much experience in detailing/polishing etc.

WaW is great for beginners and offers nice features for advanced mappers. If you start with BO3 though your maps will most certainly look weird or bad because it demands a way higher standard of mapping that can't be achieved only by the tools.
Most of the really good looking maps in WaW took months if not years to produce, switching to BO3 could cause them to take even longer.

Still I'd love to see new modding-tools and those who are more advanced could use them to create some new masterpieces.
Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:04:58 pm by Alerion

Loading ...