Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Has anyone ever had a ton of random people adding them on Skype and when you ask them how they got your Skype they say it has been coming from a site called "Listchats.com"?.  Well I have been having this issue since July of this year what it seems like is someone that might be in the custom zombie community has uploaded my Skype on that site to make me mad I believe it has been from the custom zombie community because I asked all my friends who might have done it and they said they have never heard of that site before and promises to me that they would never have done that.  I had my Skype on this site for a while on my profile but I took it off about a few months ago,  So I'm wondering if a person from here did it?  So I'm really wondering if anyone did it?  Any feedback is appreciated,  I'm not looking for hate I just wonder if anyone did it and I thought posting a topic would be the best way of asking people because the custom zombie community is huge and would take a while to ask everyone out there :)

Site that I'm talking about.  :)
http://www.listchats.com/
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
lol dude it isnt that, its all bots and random generated

My skype wasnt even up here and i got those from "playful.christian" and stuff lol

reading too deep into it. Its the internet, 90% of it is a bot running a batch file

your skype isnt private anyway and could have come from anywhere
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 05:59:17 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
lol dude it isnt that, its all bots and random generated

My skype wasnt even up here and i got those from "playful.christian" and stuff lol

reading too deep into it. Its the internet, 90% of it is a bot running a batch file

your skype isnt private anyway and could have come from anywhere

That's true,  But I the people are real people who are adding me.  And I do ask where they got my Skype from and they reply and if you ask them questions they will answer.  Also its someone who knew I came from my country because its a city close to me that's not my its only close from about 200 miles away.  I just don't think a bot could do that with a picture, text,  age,  (gender female) etc etc... I just can tell it was done by a human because I have seen how internet bots work they add me sometimes on skype to and it just not that I don't believe.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
"some" are, to make you "fall" for it

9 / 10 times, its a bot - and the responses are generated based on things like your IP ( Ihad a virus that froze me out my pc with the logo of my local police force - but spelled "police" as "polize" which is spanish, and we are thames valley, not london metroploiton. Cause its "loosely" guessing based on what little info it can find about you - i live "near" london )

dont forget , these things also look for "common responses to phrases"

as most younguns on skype are also wronguns, its usually sex based lol

playful christian seemed real at first too lol
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:11:40 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
"some" are, to make you "fall" for it

9 / 10 times, its a bot

playful christian seemed real at first lol

That's very very true,  But its just done by a real person you can tell.

Because on the site they also have a thing I believe to make sure bots are not uploading skypes 
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
That's very very true,  But its just done by a real person you can tell.
lol maybe this time, but next time will prob be the same account yet a bot

youd be amazed what this software can do

anyway, its no detriment on UGX as i said. People can obtain your skype a million ways, even just using the skype search and data of the electoral role ( which is public )
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
lol maybe this time, but next time will prob be the same account yet a bot

youd be amazed what this software can do

anyway, its no detriment on UGX as i said. People can obtain your skype a million ways, even just using the skype search and data of the electoral role ( which is public )

I just wanted to ask people if they did it because I feel this is the best way instead of anything everyone on custom zombies :(

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I just wanted to ask people if they did it because I feel this is the best way instead of anything everyone on custom zombies :(

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong
lol nah your ok, just dont wanna raise false alarm

I can count at least 3 members right now who will prob zip of to social media to "expose" this now lol

your ok tho man, no worries ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
lol nah your ok, just dont wanna raise false alarm

I can count at least 3 members right now who will prob zip of to social media to "expose" this now lol

your ok tho man, no worries ;)

I see what your saying lol :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I see what your saying lol :)
illuminati confirmed ;)
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
same thing happen to me :( :(
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
They're just bots, probably. I too get random friend requests on Skype from people I don't even know and 100% of the time their profile pictures are always some hot chick which I assume they just pulled from the internet to try and trick me or something
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
They're just bots, probably. I too get random friend requests on Skype from people I don't even know and 100% of the time their profile pictures are always some hot chick which I assume they just pulled from the internet to try and trick me or something
lol sounds like facebook

... and tinder

... and reddit...

and any social media you can think of lol
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
lol sounds like facebook

... and tinder

... and reddit...

and any social media you can think of lol

They are not "fake girls" adding me they are men looking for girls that is the weird thing :S
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
They are not "fake girls" adding me they are men looking for girls that is the weird thing :S
maybe not for you  8)

even still, its taking a guess in the dark. Maybe assumed you were gay and looking for a man 5x your age? lol stranger things have happened lol

also once it has got it wrong, you will find it sticks at it anyway ( in the hopes your a gullable wrongun lol ) lol
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 07:28:37 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...