Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Do it here

NOT EVERY WHERE ELSE ON THESE FORUMS

If i read your insults and derogatory bullshit, and see its just that, childish derogatory bullshit from users who have LITERALLY NEVER SPOKEN TO ME then ill just leave this damn site

Its getting beyond pathetic, even when i say "i never meant to target or offend you" is met WITH MORE enticing insulting bullshit then furthered by offensive memes, then entirely different users going round other topics to slag me off?

Post your hate and hurtful comments here NOT EVERY WHERE ELSE

I do a LOT for this community, just look at my skype with its 15 damn messages from people asking for help, or my 527 messages on UGX ALSO for help

The debate in question was irrelevent anyway, others may chose to charge for their stuff? "I" dont, i merely have no problem with others doing it

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS

You all wanna play the "this community is going to shit" card - maybe YOU should stop actively ATTACKING everyone who is helpful, meanwhile sticking your faces into arguments you dont understand defending your little BUDDIES

stop playing the victims while constantly attacking every new map, every new mapper, harshly judging any script or map, or mapper, stop thinking YOU have rights over what SOMEONE ELSE does or is doing because you dont

Ive just about had enough of this site, from messages from people screwing that im "ignoring them" coz i havent helped them (guess what, as i said there is a QUEUE and I have a job amongst tons of other stuff going on right now ) to people asking for features from me, just to wait like 6 weeks before adding them  then reporting errors stating its MY fault your map releases are held up ( ever tried fixing something 6 weeks later? Its hard usually because i wont know what changed because you never installed it when you were supposed to or when i HAD TIME to ), to people asking for my stuff, only to then complain about a "creative choice" i made, or people comping on to my release topics just to post "this is a bit crap, over complicated and cheesy" when its the furthest thing from...

people deleting me off skype coz i was in the middle of stuff and couldnt have a proper conversation?

Insulting me just for having a opinion

Telling me I "cant" have an opinion coz im a site mod

Going round telling people i "stole their stuff" out of pure jealousy ( which that one even ADMITTED that it was coz he was jealous that my stuff will no be used over his, now you see why i chose the word "pathetic" ) Then when i call them out with photo evidence STILL go around telling everyone im the asshole when I was the damn VICTIM

Constantly slating me, meanwhile im working constantly to release more features and stuff, like i spent all of yesterday porting the hells retriever/redeemer as I WAS going to release it, just to get people to stop "stealing" piemans, now i find myself asking "why do i bother, they will still just insult me again later, or tell me i shouldnt be allowed to talk"

Seriously, post your bull crap here, i know "some" of you wont be able to resist, so i get to see exactly what you think of me, and if i deem it so, ill just damn well leave, as it seems most of you wanna target me just because i get along with people YOU chose not to, and accuse me of being their shields etc despite me ACTIVELY avoiding any argument involving said person BECAUSE it would be awkward, coz i have totally had enough now  >:(

No repercussions from a "site" perspective
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:17:19 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
your a great person  ;) enjoy life ignore assholes (im an asshole sometimes but only when i feel super strong about the subject) Dont get upset by internet trolls just laugh at them. They say they dont like something? fuck em, its just through a screen anyways. You have done more than needed in the community and have all the respect in the world from me.
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:24:01 am by vinnyz500
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
your a great person  ;) enjoy life ignore assholes (im an asshole sometimes but only when i feel super strong about the subject)
lol you too ;)

and im yet to see you be an asshole ;)
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:22:42 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
well where do i start harry your nothing but a c..

Spoiler: click to open...
crazy cool guy and everything you do for this community is awesome

but seriously though keep doing what your doing man people are gonna complain either way wether it be because they are jealous, or they might just be butt hurt because they cant do what you can do, or they could just be plain ignorant which you will find everywhere you go, ignorance is everywhere you just have to either join them or be above them, but whatever you do don't leave a community just because some imbeciles said some stupid shit, your a grown ass man you know how the world works  bro =P. Keep up the good work mate.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
well where do i start harry your nothing but a c..

crazy cool guy and everything you do for this community is awesome

but seriously though keep doing what your doing man people are gonna complain either way wether it be because they are jealous, or they might just be butt hurt because they cant do what you can do, or they could just be plain ignorant which you will find everywhere you go, ignorance is everywhere you just have to either join them or be above them, but whatever you do don't leave a community just because some imbeciles said some stupid shit, your a grown ass man you know how the world works  bro =P. Keep up the good work mate.
lol thanks

it just annoys me scotch, i only try to help. Like thats all i do. You got a bug? Ask me, you need a script? ask me, want something i have? Ask me

And 9/10 times ill help out

When im not doing that, im always working on something for the express purpose of sharing it for people to use - and even that gets flamed

Then with all the other stuff, and in these cases i only ever seem to be able to "be the aggressor", yet ive had a plethora of unfair attacks from people

not a mention on that, so i assume that i literally cannot "be" a victim of foul play or unfairness ( or just plain unfounded lies )

now users ive literally never spoken to are going round slagging me off? making comments about me personally or how i moderate on the site? Going to far now
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:52:46 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
some people just cant face it when someone is being nice since they are an asshole themselves they think everyone around them should be, maybe you should start being a cock to everyone and see how much they like their own shit thrown in their faces =)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
some people just cant face it when someone is being nice since they are an asshole themselves they think everyone around them should be, maybe you should start being a cock to everyone and see how much they like their own shit thrown in their faces =)
then they all go

"oh your a site mod, YOU should know better"

coz like, they can say what they want, but unless im saying "great map", performing a task on request or "agreeing with everyone no matter what" im a shit mod or "had no right to speak" in the first place...
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:55:05 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
Put on your shades and block out all the haters  :lol:
just do what you do man don't listen to people that know fuck all about you.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Anyone talking shit about can fuck 'em selves. When i first joined you were one of the most helpful people I met. Thank you for all the stuff you have done to make custom zombies 10x better. Many people deeply appreciate what you have/ are doing, keep up your great work :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
lol will try man ;)

Anyone talking shit about can fuck 'em selves. When i first joined you were one of the most helpful people I met. Thank you for all the stuff you have done to make custom zombies 10x better. Many people deeply appreciate what you have/ are doing, keep up your great work :)

thanks man, appreciate it :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan

Nah, not shades. Spoons like this kid
! No longer available
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Did you make this topic for the sake of finishing your problems with childish people here. Just tell them to go fuck themselves, we must clearly be very thankful for what you did to the community and not nag about it. Just live your life and move on as if nothing happened. Really man no need to get pissed off over something meaningless, coming out from people even more meaningless.

And just as vinny said, you have my respect to the fullest, we really don't wanna lose you :'(
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:01:35 am by Ramiabdh
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Did you make this topic for the sake of finishing your problems with childish people here. Just tell them to go fuck themselves, we must clearly be very thankful for what you did to the community and not nag about it. Just live your life and move on as if nothing happened. Really man no need to get pissed off over something meaningless, coming out from people even more meaningless.

And just as vinny said, you have my respect to the fullest, we really don't wanna lose you :'(
people actively posting lies, insults and bullshit about me is not "nothing"

but thank you, glad some people find me helpful :)
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:19:41 am by Harry Bo21
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I honestly can't say I know you too well, mainly because of the fact I don't map or script. But from what work you have done, I think this community needs people like you, because, for one thing, you basically recreated BO perks how they should be (except Tombstone :lol:).
But the point is, Although i may not have received help from you, I believe this community needs you, because, we all need someone who's willing to call out the people who are hating.
So, please don't leave...
I want to see you map released
with regards,
JiffyNoodles
How to shake off haters...
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:40:29 am by JiffyNoodles
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I honestly can't say I know you too well, mainly because of the fact I don't map or script. But from what work you have done, I think this community needs people like you, because, for one thing, you basically recreated BO perks how they should be (except Tombstone :lol:).
But the point is, Although i may not have received help from you, I believe this community needs you, because, we all need someone who's willing to call out the people who are hating.
So, please don't leave...
I want to see you map released
with regards,
JiffyNoodles
How to shake off haters...
(Image removed from quote.)

lol, thanks jiffy ;)

Loading ...