UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 05:31:17 am

Title: If anyone else wants to post bullcrap about me
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 05:31:17 am
Do it here

NOT EVERY WHERE ELSE ON THESE FORUMS

If i read your insults and derogatory bullshit, and see its just that, childish derogatory bullshit from users who have LITERALLY NEVER SPOKEN TO ME then ill just leave this damn site

Its getting beyond pathetic, even when i say "i never meant to target or offend you" is met WITH MORE enticing insulting bullshit then furthered by offensive memes, then entirely different users going round other topics to slag me off?

Post your hate and hurtful comments here NOT EVERY WHERE ELSE

I do a LOT for this community, just look at my skype with its 15 damn messages from people asking for help, or my 527 messages on UGX ALSO for help

The debate in question was irrelevent anyway, others may chose to charge for their stuff? "I" dont, i merely have no problem with others doing it

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS

You all wanna play the "this community is going to shit" card - maybe YOU should stop actively ATTACKING everyone who is helpful, meanwhile sticking your faces into arguments you dont understand defending your little BUDDIES

stop playing the victims while constantly attacking every new map, every new mapper, harshly judging any script or map, or mapper, stop thinking YOU have rights over what SOMEONE ELSE does or is doing because you dont

Ive just about had enough of this site, from messages from people screwing that im "ignoring them" coz i havent helped them (guess what, as i said there is a QUEUE and I have a job amongst tons of other stuff going on right now ) to people asking for features from me, just to wait like 6 weeks before adding them  then reporting errors stating its MY fault your map releases are held up ( ever tried fixing something 6 weeks later? Its hard usually because i wont know what changed because you never installed it when you were supposed to or when i HAD TIME to ), to people asking for my stuff, only to then complain about a "creative choice" i made, or people comping on to my release topics just to post "this is a bit crap, over complicated and cheesy" when its the furthest thing from...

people deleting me off skype coz i was in the middle of stuff and couldnt have a proper conversation?

Insulting me just for having a opinion

Telling me I "cant" have an opinion coz im a site mod

Going round telling people i "stole their stuff" out of pure jealousy ( which that one even ADMITTED that it was coz he was jealous that my stuff will no be used over his, now you see why i chose the word "pathetic" ) Then when i call them out with photo evidence STILL go around telling everyone im the asshole when I was the damn VICTIM

Constantly slating me, meanwhile im working constantly to release more features and stuff, like i spent all of yesterday porting the hells retriever/redeemer as I WAS going to release it, just to get people to stop "stealing" piemans, now i find myself asking "why do i bother, they will still just insult me again later, or tell me i shouldnt be allowed to talk"

Seriously, post your bull crap here, i know "some" of you wont be able to resist, so i get to see exactly what you think of me, and if i deem it so, ill just damn well leave, as it seems most of you wanna target me just because i get along with people YOU chose not to, and accuse me of being their shields etc despite me ACTIVELY avoiding any argument involving said person BECAUSE it would be awkward, coz i have totally had enough now  >:(

No repercussions from a "site" perspective
Title: Re: If anyone else wants to post bullcrap about me
Post by: vinnyz500 on September 05, 2015, 06:21:03 am
your a great person  ;) enjoy life ignore assholes (im an asshole sometimes but only when i feel super strong about the subject) Dont get upset by internet trolls just laugh at them. They say they dont like something? fuck em, its just through a screen anyways. You have done more than needed in the community and have all the respect in the world from me.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 06:22:23 am
your a great person  ;) enjoy life ignore assholes (im an asshole sometimes but only when i feel super strong about the subject)
lol you too ;)

and im yet to see you be an asshole ;)
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 05, 2015, 06:46:30 am
well where do i start harry your nothing but a c..

Spoiler: click to open...
crazy cool guy and everything you do for this community is awesome

but seriously though keep doing what your doing man people are gonna complain either way wether it be because they are jealous, or they might just be butt hurt because they cant do what you can do, or they could just be plain ignorant which you will find everywhere you go, ignorance is everywhere you just have to either join them or be above them, but whatever you do don't leave a community just because some imbeciles said some stupid shit, your a grown ass man you know how the world works  bro =P. Keep up the good work mate.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 06:50:44 am
well where do i start harry your nothing but a c..

crazy cool guy and everything you do for this community is awesome

but seriously though keep doing what your doing man people are gonna complain either way wether it be because they are jealous, or they might just be butt hurt because they cant do what you can do, or they could just be plain ignorant which you will find everywhere you go, ignorance is everywhere you just have to either join them or be above them, but whatever you do don't leave a community just because some imbeciles said some stupid shit, your a grown ass man you know how the world works  bro =P. Keep up the good work mate.
lol thanks

it just annoys me scotch, i only try to help. Like thats all i do. You got a bug? Ask me, you need a script? ask me, want something i have? Ask me

And 9/10 times ill help out

When im not doing that, im always working on something for the express purpose of sharing it for people to use - and even that gets flamed

Then with all the other stuff, and in these cases i only ever seem to be able to "be the aggressor", yet ive had a plethora of unfair attacks from people

not a mention on that, so i assume that i literally cannot "be" a victim of foul play or unfairness ( or just plain unfounded lies )

now users ive literally never spoken to are going round slagging me off? making comments about me personally or how i moderate on the site? Going to far now
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 05, 2015, 06:51:54 am
some people just cant face it when someone is being nice since they are an asshole themselves they think everyone around them should be, maybe you should start being a cock to everyone and see how much they like their own shit thrown in their faces =)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 06:53:36 am
some people just cant face it when someone is being nice since they are an asshole themselves they think everyone around them should be, maybe you should start being a cock to everyone and see how much they like their own shit thrown in their faces =)
then they all go

"oh your a site mod, YOU should know better"

coz like, they can say what they want, but unless im saying "great map", performing a task on request or "agreeing with everyone no matter what" im a shit mod or "had no right to speak" in the first place...
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 05, 2015, 06:55:16 am
Put on your shades and block out all the haters  :lol:
just do what you do man don't listen to people that know fuck all about you.
Post by: Andy Whelan on September 05, 2015, 06:55:34 am
Anyone talking shit about can fuck 'em selves. When i first joined you were one of the most helpful people I met. Thank you for all the stuff you have done to make custom zombies 10x better. Many people deeply appreciate what you have/ are doing, keep up your great work :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 06:56:44 am
lol will try man ;)

Anyone talking shit about can fuck 'em selves. When i first joined you were one of the most helpful people I met. Thank you for all the stuff you have done to make custom zombies 10x better. Many people deeply appreciate what you have/ are doing, keep up your great work :)

thanks man, appreciate it :)
Post by: Andy Whelan on September 05, 2015, 06:56:54 am

Nah, not shades. Spoons like this kid
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgOmDpsFGU#)
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 05, 2015, 07:01:01 am
Did you make this topic for the sake of finishing your problems with childish people here. Just tell them to go fuck themselves, we must clearly be very thankful for what you did to the community and not nag about it. Just live your life and move on as if nothing happened. Really man no need to get pissed off over something meaningless, coming out from people even more meaningless.

And just as vinny said, you have my respect to the fullest, we really don't wanna lose you :'(
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 07:19:00 am
Did you make this topic for the sake of finishing your problems with childish people here. Just tell them to go fuck themselves, we must clearly be very thankful for what you did to the community and not nag about it. Just live your life and move on as if nothing happened. Really man no need to get pissed off over something meaningless, coming out from people even more meaningless.

And just as vinny said, you have my respect to the fullest, we really don't wanna lose you :'(
people actively posting lies, insults and bullshit about me is not "nothing"

but thank you, glad some people find me helpful :)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on September 05, 2015, 07:27:28 am
I honestly can't say I know you too well, mainly because of the fact I don't map or script. But from what work you have done, I think this community needs people like you, because, for one thing, you basically recreated BO perks how they should be (except Tombstone :lol:).
But the point is, Although i may not have received help from you, I believe this community needs you, because, we all need someone who's willing to call out the people who are hating.
So, please don't leave...
I want to see you map released
with regards,
JiffyNoodles
How to shake off haters...
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Forig14.deviantart.net%2F48f3%2Ff%2F2015%2F064%2Fc%2F2%2Fi_need_professional_help_by_geniusgt-d8kh4sc.gif&hash=0863017c700812f2571d7022418f202311633acb)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 08:03:59 am
I honestly can't say I know you too well, mainly because of the fact I don't map or script. But from what work you have done, I think this community needs people like you, because, for one thing, you basically recreated BO perks how they should be (except Tombstone :lol:).
But the point is, Although i may not have received help from you, I believe this community needs you, because, we all need someone who's willing to call out the people who are hating.
So, please don't leave...
I want to see you map released
with regards,
JiffyNoodles
How to shake off haters...
(http://orig14.deviantart.net/48f3/f/2015/064/c/2/i_need_professional_help_by_geniusgt-d8kh4sc.gif)

lol, thanks jiffy ;)
Post by: Eternal_Fire on September 05, 2015, 08:43:04 am
This is all off-topic, nobody is posting bullcrap about harry :troll:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 09:33:18 am
when they arent posting it, they are chatting it, skyping it, pming it

and as half these people then send me the pictures, thats farily stupid in itself lol
Post by: DeletedUser on September 05, 2015, 10:25:19 am
i apologize if i ever say anything that offends you. as you prob already know i'm a pretty fucked up guy and i won't deny it. i've been labeled as a pedophile and pervert since the day i was born, because i look weird and talk weird and my body is weird. so i understand what you are going through right now to a point. people can be assholes and no matter how many times i've been beat to the ground nothing was more painful than what people said to me. even when they took it so far as to hit me with their motorcycle nothing hurt more than the words spoken about me. the lies, the bullshit, all that nothing can compare to it. so once again i apologize if offended you in any way. and if i do offend you in the future i'm sorry. i haven't been in this community for very long but if you so wish it i will leave.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 10:28:00 am
i apologize if i ever say anything that offends you. as you prob already know i'm a pretty fucked up guy and i won't deny it. i've been labeled as a pedophile and pervert since the day i was born, because i look weird and talk weird and my body is weird. so i understand what you are going through right now to a point. people can be assholes and no matter how many times i've been beat to the ground nothing was more painful than what people said to me. even when they took it so far as to hit me with their motorcycle nothing hurt more than the words spoken about me. the lies, the bullshit, all that nothing can compare to it. so once again i apologize if offended you in any way. and if i do offend you in the future i'm sorry. i haven't been in this community for very long but if you so wish it i will leave.
nah, as far as i know youve not done anything to me lol

harmless minor disagreements on the forums dont count unless a grudge is held lol ;)

and yes. peoples words - more specifically COMPLETELY false accusations - are very "disheartening" - especially accusing me of doing things ive never done, or saying i stole stuff that I "100% made" and for the benefit of the same people saying this crap...

Or my personal favourite, forming a complete and constant "they always do..." opinion on someone youve had 1 experience with...
Post by: pcmodder on September 05, 2015, 10:41:15 am
Harry your a  good guy and has already contributed a good amount of stuff to the community.  I regard my self as a harry lover not hater. :D

Hope u do hells redeemer tho my fave wep :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 05, 2015, 10:42:23 am
Harry your a  good guy and has already contributed a good amount of stuff to the community.  I regard my self as a harry lover not hater. :D

Hope u do hells redeemer tho my fave wep :)
thanks

and its already done ;)

Post by: Alerion on September 05, 2015, 01:18:22 pm
Thank you for this topic!
I wasn't aware that the community has gone that far.
IMO it's become a far bigger problem and just "not giving a fuck" simply isn't enough anymore.

There are several members (not giving any names) which constantly troll/ insult new or old members but if you go as far as banning or even WARNING them they set themselves into "victim mode", try to use rules against you that don't exist or try to deny the existence of actual rules.
This community has grown way more toxic than when I joined and ironically those who complain most about it usually are the ones creating that atmosphere.

We don't have as many active members as you could expect according to the number of registered users but that doesn't mean that we have to keep and shelter every user by every means.

Yet simply leaving won't do as we all love at least the community we expect to have here and if everybody that's actually nice, decent and respectful leaves we'll just leave the catastrophe to somebody else.

I hereby demand
1. That especially Harry but also every other member will be respected.
2. That every act of being childish will be reported (yes that's a rule, stick to it!) if it goes out of hand.
3. That those who break rules (nobody's perfect) will at least admit it and at least try to avoid similar situations.
If these point's are unacceptable though I see dark days for this forum.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 05, 2015, 01:48:35 pm
There are several members (not giving any names) which constantly troll/ insult new or old members but if you go as far as banning or even WARNING them they set themselves into "victim mode", try to use rules against you that don't exist or try to deny the existence of actual rules.

This is true. I know of a few members who seem to think they can do or say what they want around here and we will just accept it. Funnily enough most are complete non-contributors who offer the scene very little outside of their toxic or negative attitudes but there is also a few mappers who also project a negative attitude that contributes towards a vast amount of the trouble we get on this forum.

Personally I am sick fed up of it and am happy to move these users on permanently if it means this site in particular will be a better place for it. The 3 strike system we have needs to be used more regardless of the user. I also see a complete lack of respect for certain moderators, myself included. I don't particularly care if people have no respect for me around these parts but it pisses me off when they refuse to respect the rules of the forum.

Anyway, I completely agree with what you said Alerion... this community is getting more toxic as each day passes and we need to weed out the trouble makers sooner rather than later for the sake of the forum. If they don't respect the forum or it's members the good riddance.
Post by: GerardS0406 on September 05, 2015, 01:52:17 pm
I just want you to know that I am sorry for what I've done. I can be stupid sometimes as you know. Can I just ask you one thing? Don't respond to me or else I'll become asshole. I just don't like people not agreeing with me. I know I should accept it but I can't. I mean not everyone is going to agree with you but I think people should lol. I just wish that things could restart between me and you. You are a great guy and I'm a bad guy.

- GerardS0406

Double Post Merge: September 05, 2015, 01:56:09 pm
I hereby demand
1. That especially Harry but also every other member will be respected.
2. That every act of being childish will be reported (yes that's a rule, stick to it!) if it goes out of hand.
3. That those who break rules (nobody's perfect) will at least admit it and at least try to avoid similar situations.
If these point's are unacceptable though I see dark days for this forum.
Yes Sir
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 06, 2015, 08:33:29 pm
I just want you to know that I am sorry for what I've done. I can be stupid sometimes as you know. Can I just ask you one thing? Don't respond to me or else I'll become asshole. I just don't like people not agreeing with me. I know I should accept it but I can't. I mean not everyone is going to agree with you but I think people should lol. I just wish that things could restart between me and you. You are a great guy and I'm a bad guy.

- GerardS0406

Double Post Merge: September 05, 2015, 01:56:09 pm
Yes Sir
Ive got no issues with you Gerard, other than the fact you seem to intervene in arguments your not involved in, just to take the opposite side to me, usually referencing things that dont exist - have never happened - or are just misunderstood on what we are discussing in the first place?

But to be completely honest, I dont hold a grudge over stuff like that, just forum politics, and im fully aware that your pretty young.