Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
As I'm sure many of you know I used an old shitty laptop to play WaW - in minimum settings and everything - but no more, i now have the PC to experience custom maps in full glory, in addition i got BO1/3 to experience the mods/maps for them yet to come. So if any of you would like to play with me at some point so I can experience everything properly, let me know :)
Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:33:58 pm by timelordalex
broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Yay! No more complaints about the map sucking because you are not able to play the map!  :please:
Anyways, its awesome you are going to be able to move forward with the community to Black Ops 3 - hopefully sooner than later...
What's the specs on your new setup?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Yay! No more complaints about the map sucking because you are not able to play the map!  :please:
Anyways, its awesome you are going to be able to move forward with the community to Black Ops 3 - hopefully sooner than later...
What's the specs on your new setup?

In all fairness there are some maps I am not fond off even if i can play them or not.

Setup is i5, 8gb ram (for now), GTX 1060, 1tb HDD, 240gb SSD, Win 10. I also have a new 24inch monitor.
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
In all fairness there are some maps I am not fond off even if i can play them or not.

Setup is i5, 8gb ram (for now), GTX 1060, 1tb HDD, 240gb SSD, Win 10. I also have a new 24inch monitor.
Nice ,I have to just got a better rig to deal with bo3 tools. I didn't think I had to much problems with old computer till I plugged this one in and played zombies.  IM running i7 32gb ram , msi gtx980i 6gb , msi gaming motherboard and  a ssd for the operating system which boots up in 10 seconds which my other took 5 mins in the end.
Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:16:32 pm by tudark
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Noice. I have a shitty CPU AMD Athlon II X2 255, also 8GB RAM (max for current motherboard), shitty AMD Radeon HD 5670, 2TB HDD (actually 1.81TB) and the other 320GB HDD (actually 298GB) and Windows 10. And I have BenQ RL2455HM 24 inch monitor - it's really great.
What's your motherboard?
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:07:18 pm by BuIlDaLiBlE
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Noice. I have a shitty CPU AMD Athlon II X2 255, also 8GB RAM (max for current motherboard), shitty AMD Radeon HD 5670, 2TB HDD (actually 1.81TB) and the other 320GB HDD (actually 298GB) and Windows 10. And I have BenQ RL2455HM 24 inch monitor - it's really great.
What's your motherboard?

we have the same monitor

MSI gaming motherboard - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014YN672S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Mines the msi  z170a   m7

Loading ...