Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
the map wasnt one the greatest mapped map out there but even tho it was really good how the layout feels.
and znic this isnt the first time i see you making criticism of mapping. or fps. look. layout. it seems that nothing makes you happy

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 04:45:01 pm
well then you should be able to tell good mapping when u see it becuz the station looks exactly the way it does in the show.
just ignore him hex xD its the first time i see a map that is inside the foliage and develops this good.
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:45:01 pm by jjbradman
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
the map wasnt one the greatest mapped map out there but even tho it was really good how the layout feels.
and znic this isnt the first time i see you making criticism of mapping. or fps. look. layout. it seems that nothing makes you happy
yea people like him just love to complain - i'll give him some criticism as well, his maps are very detailed but have no fun factor or replayability to them, he should work on that.
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
Just because the walls are all grey, doesn't mean you have to make it that way. 1 texture looks like an amature did it. And I don'treally care about fun factor as I was trying to learn how to properly map and get good at it. I won't be working on fun factor because I am developing a game and I'm doing visual effects and animations. Referring to your criticism on fun factor, you are. The only one to complain. Every video I have seen, people love my maps and ask me to continue to make them. I can see how they aren't fun because I don't copy and paste Easter eggs from other games.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Just because the walls are all grey, doesn't mean you have to make it that way. 1 texture looks like an amature did it. And I don'treally care about fun factor as I was trying to learn how to properly map and get good at it. I won't be working on fun factor because I am developing a game and I'm doing visual effects and animations. Referring to your criticism on fun factor, you are. The only one to complain. Every video I have seen, people love my maps and ask me to continue to make them. I can see how they aren't fun because I don't copy and paste Easter eggs from other games.
Wow i can see i just hit a nerve lol - my motto is if you dont have anything nice to say that keep your mouth shut cuz then you just look like an arrogant fool - but if you wanna continue to dish it out then i will serve it right back to you, the map is not just one texture lol go and see for your self - the easter egg is not a copy and paste it is all brand new from pie man and he did an amazing job - better than you could ever hope to pull off - but i can see why your being a jealous a hole :D   - if you would like to talk it out then add me on skype becuz i would love to hear that voice say it directly to me instead of hiding behind a keyboard - but hey its your choice.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
says he doesnt care about fun factor, goes rage mode  :poker:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
says he doesnt care about fun factor, goes rage mode  :poker:
lmao so true
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
Wow i can see i just hit a nerve lol - my motto is if you dont have anything nice to say that keep your mouth shut cuz then you just look like an arrogant fool - but if you wanna continue to dish it out then i will serve it right back to you, the map is not just one texture lol go and see for your self - the easter egg is not a copy and paste it is all brand new from pie man and he did an amazing job - better than you could ever hope to pull off - but i can see why your being a jealous a hole :D

The arguement is over when you start calling people names. THAT is immature. I didn't say the whole map was one texture, but the inside could have been textured better, instead of having that concrete, plaster and wall drip decal. You didn't hit any nerve by the way. I'm just defending myself. If you start calling people names, you can't take criticism so you just say they are a holes
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Can we please keep this thread going while being less toxic towards each other? People are entitled to their opinions, but there is no need to turn it into a slagging match.

Stay on-topic please. Thanks. :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The arguement is over when you start calling people names. THAT is immature. I didn't say the whole map was one texture, but the inside could have been textured better, instead of having that concrete, plaster and wall drip decal. You didn't hit any nerve by the way. I'm just defending myself. If you start calling people names, you can't take criticism so you just say they are a holes
you started the argument i was just ending it :D

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 05:06:47 pm
Can we please keep this thread going while being less toxic towards each other? People are entitled to their opinions, but there is no need to turn it into a slagging match.

Stay on-topic please. Thanks. :)
He is a very negative person towards mappers on here, I just didn't appreciate the insult. But yes I will stop arguing with him.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This argument is just stupid guys.. haha...
The map is great.. the features and all, I agree that it isn't highly detailed too. yes it resembles the swan station highly from lost, and is layed out pretty similarly, but the detail put into the areas isn't really great...
Walls and such could have had a lot more put to them to look more realistic, and areas such as the PAP too. This still doesn't change the fact it is one of the best custom maps of a while (mainly due to features)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This argument is just stupid guys.. haha...
The map is great.. the features and all, I agree that it isn't highly detailed too. yes it resembles the swan station highly from lost, and is layed out pretty similarly, but the detail put into the areas isn't really great...
Walls and such could have had a lot more put to them to look more realistic, and areas such as the PAP too. This still doesn't change the fact it is one of the best custom maps of a while (mainly due to features)
thank you - see this is good criticism that i can appreciate, instead of someone like zinc who just rudely say it's poorly mapped. Obviously I am not the greatest mapper of all time but myself and pieman put in so much time and effort so that people can enjoy something that we loved making.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
lol this is like a cult. Part of the reason I hate forums is because people are too ignorant to take criticism. With the groups I'm in, if you say something isn't good, they fix it. I didn't rudely say it was poorly mapped, I gave examples of why it was.
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:26:02 pm by zNiiC
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
lol this is like a cult.
Maybe you should try being more positive on the forum instead of negative.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
 I give criticism to help people. If they think I'm being rude or negative they need to get help.
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:28:48 pm by zNiiC
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I give criticism to help people. If they think I'm being rude or negative they need to get help.
I am not going to have a slap fest with you, I just called you out for being negative (get over it).

Loading ...