Created 8 years ago
by chromastone10
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Well Cowman was checking out this topic for a good while but he decided not to post anything....odd. ::)

That's because I was not a part of all this.  I don't really like to be pointed to when I did not do something :poker:

Also I just talked to jzob and he said he is currently messaging chroma on UnDeadmodding.com  :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Also I just talked to jzob and he said he is currently messaging chroma on UnDeadmodding.com  :)
so you're admitting that jzob is the one who hacked chroma's skype and twitter . Unbeliveable :poker:.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
so you're admitting that jzob is the one who hacked chroma's skype and twitter . Unbeliveable :poker:.

I never said anything about admitting,  Jzob could be messaging chroma showing him proof that he was not the hacker ::)
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
you know what, whatever, got my account back anyway, sent the proper information to skype, got it back
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
you know what, whatever, got my account back anyway, sent the proper information to skype, got it back

That's good to hear  :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
glad that you got it back.
Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:25:35 pm by Tim Smith
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
This is litterly a forum for a group of people who enjoy making moded maps, I'll never get how it managed to evolve into literally hacking personal things such as Skype.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This is litterly a forum for a group of people who enjoy making moded maps, I'll never get how it managed to evolve into literally hacking personal things such as Skype.

There's only about 2-3 people who would even consider doing something as grotesquely pathetic as this, and we all know who they are. They've done it before to people's UGX accounts and they will do it again unless they are punished. They are scum pure and simple.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
There's only about 2-3 people who would even consider doing something as grotesquely pathetic as this, and we all know who they are. They've done it before to people's UGX accounts and they will do it again unless they are punished. They are scum pure and simple.

Let's keep the accusations off the site please. We can have our suspicions on who did it but I would rather not see names getting thrown around. As said many times before, this site is not a place for people to throw shit at each other. Neither is the chat room.

Loading ...