2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
I have now tested it and I almost finished the map, I was at the last area and then I had no ammo left so I had to knife the zombies at round 18 and then I got stuck to all the zombies and got trapped and then died. And when I first got to the last area because the crawlers had to get to me which took some minutes, and at the starting area the zombies sometimes start to derp when I have like walked pass in the middle of the room. And tthen they go somewhere else but after some sconds they start to follow you again properly, but there are maybe one more place where they stop following you but I do not remember where.

But anyway I have not found any other bugs more than derping zombies.

Also this map goes to my top five favourite custom maps list because this map was soo fun to play,  plus that I really liked the easter egg you made!  ;)
I'm impressed by how quick you got to the last area. i and my roommate finished it around round 25. i hope you liked that thing i took from another parallel universe  ;) i'd like you to be more descriptive about the glitchy areas with a screenshot so that i can get a clear understanding of what's wrong and fix it immediately. thanks for testing it mate, i appreciate it :)
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Was skeptical until I saw the updated pictures + video. Looks like you're on a good path. I would recommend adding of course more detail. Some decals would do nicely to liven up some of those blank walls.
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
Was skeptical until I saw the updated pictures + video. Looks like you're on a good path. I would recommend adding of course more detail. Some decals would do nicely to liven up some of those blank walls.
actually i don't want to change the original layout that much. i like the way it is right now. for now, the only thing i'm gonna change is the ugx mod version :D
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I have some screenshots now but I am such a noob so I don't know how to post pictures in the forum.
But I took screenshots while pressing F12, maybe I can send you the screenshots via email and explain where the bugs is happening if you want?
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
I have some screenshots now but I am such a noob so I don't know how to post pictures in the forum.
But I took screenshots while pressing F12, maybe I can send you the screenshots via email and explain where the bugs is happening if you want?
or you can just upload them to imgur and send them to me via pm. what do you think?
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
Okey now I have uploaded them, now let me explain this first link of the picture I mean that if you jump down from anywhere from this whole edge that I am poiting the gun at, the zombies will start to derp and maybe go somewhere else and ignore you, and after some seconds they may start following you again, I am not sure if this can fix it if you put some climbing treverses there so the zombies can climb up there too.    http://imgur.com/mPvI5Cz,0BEbRtp,6sb8rpi

Now the other image here is the same thing like the first with the edge.   http://imgur.com/mPvI5Cz,0BEbRtp,6sb8rpi#2

Now the third picture I mean that I noticed that powerup appeared in this window and I could not get the powerup.  http://imgur.com/mPvI5Cz,0BEbRtp,6sb8rpi#1

So these bugs are the only ones I saw but I don't know if there are more windows where powerups appears outside the map but this is the first one I saw.

However, this is a very enjoyable map, keep it up,
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
Okey now I have uploaded them, now let me explain this first link of the picture I mean that if you jump down from anywhere from this whole edge that I am poiting the gun at, the zombies will start to derp and maybe go somewhere else and ignore you, and after some seconds they may start following you again, I am not sure if this can fix it if you put some climbing treverses there so the zombies can climb up there too.    http://imgur.com/mPvI5Cz,0BEbRtp,6sb8rpi

Now the other image here is the same thing like the first with the edge.   http://imgur.com/mPvI5Cz,0BEbRtp,6sb8rpi#2
i think putting jumping zombies prefabs will fix that one. i never thought that area would cause zombies to derp. i'll fix it as soon as i can
Now the third picture I mean that I noticed that powerup appeared in this window and I could not get the powerup.  http://imgur.com/mPvI5Cz,0BEbRtp,6sb8rpi#1

So these bugs are the only ones I saw but I don't know if there are more windows where powerups appears outside the map but this is the first one I saw.

However, this is a very enjoyable map, keep it up,
i think i overstretched the playable area trigger. i'll fix that too. thanks for testing again.

i'll be pretty busy with midterm exams this week. right after the midterms are over, i'll fix every single one of them and release the map. i'd like to thank everyone who helped me make this map and who tested it. i'll see you all next week ;)
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Let's go bowlin !
kuba6160's Groups
kuba6160's Contact & Social Linkskuba6160SpaceCat
When you gonna release it ?
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
When you gonna release it ?
in a couple of days i hope. i fixed every single issue with the map but i don't have enough time to spend on the internet. as soon as i have some free time, the download link will be here.

Loading ...