UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

(WIP) Verletzung (map out mega dl on pg 5)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by iBarnett
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
You apply them as KVPS to your worldspawn.
thanks
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:31:33 pm by iBarnett
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
So for a little update. just about done setting/placing all models/prefabs around my map. just working on all the zombie spwan rooms so they look nice. and after that's done ill be posting my last radiant vid. hopefully the rest will be actually be ingame. One question though "not sure if im even doing it right" but when I make a cylinder brush to make say a small pipe coming out of a wall for a little extra detail. but when I re-open radiant after making my cylinder it always loses its texture and if I set my cylinder to a size then try to resize it again when I come back into radiant its back to normal circumference and default texture?? WWHHHYYYYYY???

sorry yet another question. so I didnt no that if you push f8 that it will show your lighting from a sun perspective!!! great that's what I have wanted to know for some time now. I push f8 and BAM... RENDERCOMMAND_WARN_SIZE. and my 3d view slows down to turtle speed. im thinkin this probably isn't good
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:56:37 am by iBarnett
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
sorry yet another question. so I didnt no that if you push f8 that it will show your lighting from a sun perspective!!! great that's what I have wanted to know for some time now. I push f8 and BAM... RENDERCOMMAND_WARN_SIZE. and my 3d view slows down to turtle speed. im thinkin this probably isn't good
Radiant's light previewing is very basic and cannot handle more than a couple lights at a time. The sun preview is also very inaccurate as far as shadowcasting.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
So I havnt posted any updates in a while but im hopin for this sunday or C-day ill make a video. hopefully all my mapping should be done or as much as its going to get for this version.  its starting to look pretty nice in my eyes but I wont have the lights on in my video cuz the light preview just stops radiant for me. but other then that it feels like im finally getting some where with this pig of a map... im going to throw out a 70% complete.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
So I havnt posted any updates in a while but im hopin for this sunday or C-day ill make a video. hopefully all my mapping should be done or as much as its going to get for this version.  its starting to look pretty nice in my eyes but I wont have the lights on in my video cuz the light preview just stops radiant for me. but other then that it feels like im finally getting some where with this pig of a map... im going to throw out a 70% complete.
Sorry guys no ie right now but my vids done and will upload as soon as possible
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sorry guys no ie right now but my vids done and will upload as soon as possible
Awesome.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
I have my 2nd video up its just on my first post under my 1st video!!
post any comment please the more feed back the better! thanks.

Post Merge: July 04, 2013, 04:54:51 am
here's a youtube link to update 2 video. sorry for any confusion with the last post

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:54:51 am by iBarnett
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
So quick question for my map? I have all spwaners/risers doors lighting volume and so on done now and seems to be good but every time I try to add portals... tried just one room at a time before compiling and I am get loads of errors from portaling a simple room. I have all my brushes locked together with no gaps and im getting this (aka T- junction error. i'm kinda thinkin it has to do with 2 portals intersecting but don't no how to come around it or maybe im using wrong protals but seems obvious to me that you would use portal and portal no draw so its not actually drawing in brushes/what not when the players not facing that direction..i tried googling it but found nothing on t-junction error. and one more thing how high can the player toss a nade up in the air, just incase someone decides to wip one straight up.
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:38:14 pm by iBarnett
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
So quick question for my map? I have all spwaners/risers doors lighting volume and so on done now and seems to be good but every time I try to add portals... tried just one room at a time before compiling and I am get loads of errors from portaling a simple room. I have all my brushes locked together with no gaps and im getting this (aka T- junction error. i'm kinda thinkin it has to do with 2 portals intersecting but don't no how to come around it or maybe im using wrong protals but seems obvious to me that you would use portal and portal no draw so its not actually drawing in brushes/what not when the players not facing that direction..i tried googling it but found nothing on t-junction error. and one more thing how high can the player toss a nade up in the air, just incase someone decides to wip one straight up.
You can't just portal one room, you have to do the whole map before compiling, otherwise you just get portal leaks. Have you watched BlackJackJohnny's portaling videos on YouTube?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Well im sorry to say but my verletzung well be no longer. For some reason radiant/steam was cool enough to erase some files which now make me unable to compile. It was soooo close it blows my mind. All i have left is my map_source files. So at least i can still view hundreds of hours of work. If anyone knows of a solution of how to make it work with only my 2 files please share cuz id love to get this out there to u all. Thanks and sorry!!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well im sorry to say but my verletzung well be no longer. For some reason radiant/steam was cool enough to erase some files which now make me unable to compile. It was soooo close it blows my mind. All i have left is my map_source files. So at least i can still view hundreds of hours of work. If anyone knows of a solution of how to make it work with only my 2 files please share cuz id love to get this out there to u all. Thanks and sorry!!
What errors are you getting?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
What errors are you getting?

So this is the error im getting after trying to run script placer again when selecting with "I' in radiant then copying the selection over but with no luck
- args: -nopause -language english -moddir nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch

Fastfile 1 of 1, "nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch": [ver. 387] process...link...compress...

and this all started after one simple compile when tried to load it up in waw with a fail!! so I went to re-compile it again and I can not find my corresponding match to my file "Nazi_zombie_verletzung in the top right conner where you select Mod Specific Map and locate it in the drop down menu

And I have no problem loading my map in radiant add/making changes and saving it!! just cant compile!!!
Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:56:24 am by iBarnett
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
So this is the error im getting after trying to run script placer again when selecting with "I' in radiant then copying the selection over but with no luck
- args: -nopause -language english -moddir nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch

Fastfile 1 of 1, "nazi_zombie_himmelfahrt_patch": [ver. 387] process...link...compress...

and this all started after one simple compile when tried to load it up in waw with a fail!! so I went to re-compile it again and I can not find my corresponding match to my file "Nazi_zombie_verletzung in the top right conner where you select Mod Specific Map and locate it in the drop down menu

And I have no problem loading my map in radiant add/making changes and saving it!! just cant compile!!!
Check your recycle bin for the missing folder. Check appdata/local/activision/mods and see if there is a folder for your map there. And the text you pasted from Launcher does not contain an error.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Check your recycle bin for the missing folder. Check appdata/local/activision/mods and see if there is a folder for your map there. And the text you pasted from Launcher does not contain an error.

Its not in my recycle bin. and my  appdata just has this version of my map I never compiled... like added about 100 floating rats to my spawn area!! and the text is just what appears at the end of the compile in the command box. at the end it normally shows the path to where is was installed or if doing the mod it will say everythings ok!. but I get that lilte blurb now. and when I go into waw and try to load it just does nothing like a bunk compile. I even dl a disk recovery program but have no idea what i'm actually looking for. I don't no what was actually in that file that you have to select in the little drop down box for the mod specific folder in launcher.  and im not really getting why I can still view my map and edit in radiant but nothing else..... sooo frustrating

Post Merge: July 30, 2013, 02:03:29 am
say I delete all my mod tools for waw. and then re-did the whole process. what r the files that r need to start up ur map again or say when people send there map to someone else to buddy make a map. how is this done... I will try anything!!
oh and to top it all off I just bought blops... even though I said I wouldn't again (summer sales only reason) and now cant even use it!! bbaahhhh
Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 02:05:22 am by iBarnett
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Its not in my recycle bin. and my  appdata just has this version of my map I never compiled... like added about 100 floating rats to my spawn area!! and the text is just what appears at the end of the compile in the command box. at the end it normally shows the path to where is was installed or if doing the mod it will say everythings ok!. but I get that lilte blurb now. and when I go into waw and try to load it just does nothing like a bunk compile. I even dl a disk recovery program but have no idea what i'm actually looking for. I don't no what was actually in that file that you have to select in the little drop down box for the mod specific folder in launcher.  and im not really getting why I can still view my map and edit in radiant but nothing else..... sooo frustrating
Have you tried running Launcher as administrator?

say I delete all my mod tools for waw. and then re-did the whole process. what r the files that r need to start up ur map again or say when people send there map to someone else to buddy make a map. how is this done... I will try anything!!
Don't reinstall anything or delete anything.

Loading ...