Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Just a random Dutch guy passing by.
woesjj's Groups
woesjj's Contact & Social LinkszartoxiaNLdevinehq
Good morning fellow gamers and zombie lovers. Today, i presenting you the map The forgotten lab but first a little of myself because this is my first post.

I'm 24 years old, living in a world with lies. With autism and 100% rejected for proper work, i try to live my life by trying new things out. This year, its modding and if i love something, its shooting like a crazy dude for some good high levels.  :lol:

After several try's with knowledge of literally none, a lot of errors and 5 times a reinstall of the mod tools and the game itself ( thanks for diduknownipwn for the explanation of several errors and how to fix trough steam ) i finally managed to have everything working. 

This zombie mod, wont be just a regular map with Easter eggs and a buy able ending. You will need to think hard when you hear something form the radio's. So please make sure you have music on, otherwise finding the items will be hard to open the next door. For example, you will hear dragonforce - trough fire and flames... Good luck with hunting and find the item that fits the song. Its basically a buy able debris, but without the song it will be a hard to find location.

Some buildings on the map was as a free download on several website's and one of them was not related to zombies at all. I rebuild them, gives them the missing parts to give the houses a awesome feeling.

And, i would love to add way more awesome future's such as ported guns and the perks of the black ops series. Even if there are people that are willing to help me out and learning me new things would be great as well.

For now, i can give you a YouTube video with the map. yes, it still needs a lot of improvements, but this was a vid that i made for my Facebook friends.

Thanks to be a part of the ugx mod community.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
woesjj's Groups
So, with some blurry backgrounds and bugs from literally everywhere, i created the mapping where all the playing will be.

This map will need the following plugin to work:

- T4M

Map information

at least 25 buy able debris will be added and several small buyable's ( of 250 P or 500 P ). Several are already placed. With 1100 path nodes and a double of them still needs to be placed, this could be one of the biggest maps?.

A second preview of the forgotten lab. Still contains several bugs, such as path node breaks etc. This is because everything is one zone and not several zones. and with the buyable's, things will go yolo  :gusta:

- Perks from black ops 1, 2 and 3 are added.
- PaP Easter egg in progress ( explanation is a bit under )
- Houses edited
- zip line is working

upcoming

- ported guns from several cod series will be added
- own written story line ( yes more maps in the future such as a cod storyline, but then own written.. why not right? ^_^ )
- buy-able end.
- buy-able maze.
- buy-able traps. ( you wont die  :troll: )
- invisible maze ( idea comes from one of my favorite maps that i love to play )
- With the dogs, also a boss will spawn.. but when? and how?

The PaP EEG is finding several nukes in walls. Those are 2000 buyables and gives you acces to shortcuts or even more hell as well. With the three right buyables, you get more to see when you going across the zip line. Missing a buyable? go find it, otherwise you wont have acces. Also, a 1.500 points needs to be with you as well, a zip line doesn't work on free power right?  :P

Several buy able doors with no buy able sign, will be only found in 3 chambers. A music box would be somewhere with a catchy tune. Find the item and you will find the buy able debris. ( these will be around 500 or 750 )  for example, Eminem with cleaning out my closet. With several closets, it will be a easy find of course.  :troll:

With lots of space and tight corners of fun, this map is the one for having fun with your friends.

Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
map look good
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
woesjj's Groups
map look good

thank-you, i'm struggling now a bit with the Black ops 2 ported guns. But when everything is done, this map is going to be wicked. I cant say much, but let we say that some of the buy-able debris wont be a happy thing, they will open the gates of hell.

I cant say more yet, but its going to be wicked  :lol:  :accepted:
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
a few tips.
add some debris(not buyable debris but detail debris) so it doesn't just look like open areas and you cant just train for days anywhere
don't use textures with _blend at the end as the main ground texture, thats why you can see the zombies underground.
if that is a custom texture just don't make it a blend texture.
if you move the stg prefab out .25 it won't keep colliding with the wall.

its coming along pretty good keep it up man!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
woesjj's Groups
a few tips.
add some debris(not buyable debris but detail debris) so it doesn't just look like open areas and you cant just train for days anywhere
don't use textures with _blend at the end as the main ground texture, thats why you can see the zombies underground.
if that is a custom texture just don't make it a blend texture.
if you move the stg prefab out .25 it won't keep colliding with the wall.

its coming along pretty good keep it up man!

thanks for those tips, lucky i already fixed those problems. The second video is basically almost the  full map, but buyables are already been placed and even several EE's for the big journey to the buy-able end. because without Paping ur guns, you wont never find the buy-able's for the end section. 15 buy able traps ( selfmade ) will be added as well. Think of shortcut's that Arent shortcut's at all. A rising maze in the most darkest places while the train station is just around the corner.
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
thanks for those tips, lucky i already fixed those problems. The second video is basically almost the  full map, but buyables are already been placed and even several EE's for the big journey to the buy-able end. because without Paping ur guns, you wont never find the buy-able's for the end section. 15 buy able traps ( selfmade ) will be added as well. Think of shortcut's that Arent shortcut's at all. A rising maze in the most darkest places while the train station is just around the corner.

I think what he means by that is adding more detail into your map, just by the video you showed us your map seems to be extremely flat. Take the time to add different models and patches into your map to make it stand out, the smallest things can make a big difference ;)
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Good luck with a lab depending on your style, try and mix new and old textures to get that lab feel.Alot of people just use default stuff and the same textures in every map gets a bit boring. good luck , bit of advice google for ideas is a good thing. :)

Loading ...