More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ive been a beta tester for many many games over the years, and ive seen that with serious effort, the games became so polished and fun. people need to see that in zombies, that if you play and test but dont give feedback, your just making it worse for the mapper and you as you will be dissapoonted if you dont give back. its like how life works. it gives you, you give back.
So true mate, i respect you work. Also, what games have you beta tested (if you don't mind me asking?)

Post Merge: July 20, 2014, 07:23:50 am
Yes, the lockers are still there. I didn't use them in that video though because the keys I wanted spawned in an unobtainable location. I did that so players can't rely on the lockers for weapons every game.
What about the Pack-a-Punch?
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 07:23:50 am by JiffyNoodles
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
luisdude1's Groups
luisdude1's Contact & Social Links
So true mate, i respect you work. Also, what games have you beta tested (if you don't mind me asking?)

Post Merge: July 20, 2014, 07:23:50 am
transformers universe, marvel heroes, elder scrolls online, tera, rift, a closed version of halo 3,  warframe. they all turned out to be very great games :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
transformers universe, marvel heroes, elder scrolls online, tera, rift, a closed version of halo 3,  warframe. they all turned out to be very great games :)
Good on you mate, i've only beta tested one game, and that was super hero squad online (a kids RPG)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
But the problem with testing games is that the chance of you being the first one to find the bug is very very small
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
luisdude1's Groups
luisdude1's Contact & Social Links
But the problem with testing games is that the chance of you being the first one to find the bug is very very small
its not about finding the first bug or seeing if you can find the most bugs. beta-testing goes for both the consumer and the developer. its all about giving feedback and helping out anyway you can. they give you the game, its up to us to help make it better. if finding the tiniest bug helps, then it helps.
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
Looking for a couple more play testers for when I roll out the next beta version.
If you're interested, go ahead and tell me here why I should allow you to beta test. Maybe the judging eyes of others in the community will weed out a few of you that just want a beta to get a map early for you and your friends. Only looking for those who know what they are doing and will actually take the time to test it multiple times, both solo and coop, and on both difficulties; and when they finish they will actually take the time to write up some useful feedback.

I will still accept two more.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
The map looks awesome man! :)
i could test it if you want ;)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Map is looking insanely good Convict. Detail heavy, just how I like it! :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'll test it if you want.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
Map is looking insanely good Convict. Detail heavy, just how I like it! :D
Thanks. I was thinking next map I'll step up my game and try making a square room with some windows. I feel like I need a challenge.

You want me to give away all the maps secrets?

If anyone is interested, we are playing coop here http://www.twitch.tv/convictiondr
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks. I was thinking next map I'll step up my game and try making a square room with some windows. I feel like I need a challenge.
You want me to give away all the maps secrets?
No mate, Just really interested in the way you pack-a-punched the guns in the beta test (very nice) I was just curious as to if the machine itself will feature
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
Seems this is on track for a release in hopefully the first week of August. Aiming for the 3rd. I'll see how it goes though.
The easter egg has been added. I've added as much detail as I'd like due to the fact I have other projects I want to work on that excite me more. Fixed as many bugs as have been revealed to me through my trials of the map, and also the people that tested and actually gave me some feedback. Thank you to those who actually took the time to give feedback. At least now I know a few more people I can rely on to actually test the map instead of just say they will to play it early.
Also our fourth player lost connection tonight so we just messed around. Thought the upgraded mini gun looked cool so I will share that with you

True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Seems this is on track for a release in hopefully the first week of August. Aiming for the 3rd. I'll see how it goes though.
The easter egg has been added. I've added as much detail as I'd like due to the fact I have other projects I want to work on that excite me more. Fixed as many bugs as have been revealed to me through my trials of the map, and also the people that tested and actually gave me some feedback. Thank you to those who actually took the time to give feedback. At least now I know a few more people I can rely on to actually test the map instead of just say they will to play it early.
Also our fourth player lost connection tonight so we just messed around. Thought the upgraded mini gun looked cool so I will share that with you
(Image removed from quote.)
Looks like it shoots a black whole that steals all colour. Damn that's sweet
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
After watching this played last night, I'm just polishing the map up and I will release it Sunday, August 3rd.
Some changes from the version last night:
~Added AK47
~Changed the difficulty to default to Normal since I was getting complaints about that and added a difficulty selection to the coop lobby menu.
~FIxed path and clip issues. General polishing up of the map.
~ I decided to make hitting the box even more of a gamble as it should have been originally in my opinion. The box will no longer refund your points when it moves. I think it stupid that no matter what, hitting the box will give you something or refund. So no more refunds.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
After watching this played last night, I'm just polishing the map up and I will release it Sunday, August 3rd.
Some changes from the version last night:
~Added AK47
~Changed the difficulty to default to Normal since I was getting complaints about that and added a difficulty selection to the coop lobby menu.
~FIxed path and clip issues. General polishing up of the map.
~ I decided to make hitting the box even more of a gamble as it should have been originally in my opinion. The box will no longer refund your points when it moves. I think it stupid that no matter what, hitting the box will give you something or refund. So no more refunds.

If you don't mind me asking, from which CoD game did you get the AK-47 from?

Loading ...