Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[W.I.P] Zombie Asylum

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: Should I add different gamemodes to my map?

Yes
8 (23.5%)
No
7 (20.6%)
Its your map, You decide
19 (55.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Poll

Question: Should I keep or remove monkeys? (See my last Update to see why)

Yes, Remove monkeys
9 (33.3%)
No, Keep monekys
18 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Poll

Question: Should I use the prefab or continue with my map? (Updated)

Yes, Use the prefab
5 (26.3%)
No, Continue with your map
14 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast
Akrylix's Groups
Akrylix's Contact & Social LinksmemeteamdreamMemeTeamDreamAkrylix
It's looking really nice so far. Keep up the good work dude, and best of luck on it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Update

Done quite abit of mapping gonna start work on adding a few new features to the map (Gonna be adding polls for any features i come up with but you can still comment what you think would be a nice addition to the map)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Update

Ported and will be adding the following models

I hope to port the rest of the Black Ops 3 models (Stamin Up, Mule Kick and Deadshot + Perk Bottles) but Black Ops 3 models take time to port

Spoiler: click to open...
Quick Revive

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Double Tap 2.0

Double Post Merge: February 09, 2016, 01:06:29 am
Update

just finished porting the Black Ops 3 perk bottles let me know what you think to them

(Dont worry about the gray one at the start (its a dummy perk bottle the others just replace the gray textures))

Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Signature
"Wourder"
                   - Brad Leone
XEcW22's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
XEcW22's Contact & Social LinksPapa bolsa de culoXEcW22
Update

I hope to port the rest of the Black Ops 3 models (Stamin Up, Mule Kick and Deadshot + Perk Bottles) but Black Ops 3 models take time to port

Quick Revive

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Double Tap 2.0

Update

just finished porting the Black Ops 3 perk bottles let me know what you think to them

(Dont worry about the gray one at the start (its a dummy perk bottle the others just replace the gray textures))

awesome man, looking forward to this one :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Added new poll

Im thinking of moving over to modding the official 3arc Verruckt map instead of mapping it out, what do you guys think

This will mean that I cant add new areas / rooms but the release will be alot sooner

P.S. If anyone knows of a "prefab" for Verruckt please point it in my direction (Please no hate if I use it, Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined was made using the Nacht "prefab" so im hoping that I wont get hate)
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
Added new poll

Im thinking of moving over to modding the official 3arc Verruckt map instead of mapping it out, what do you guys think

This will mean that I cant add new areas / rooms but the release will be alot sooner

Keep going, you've already put the work and effort into making your own verruckt, imo it'll be more fun playing an older map with new ideas and areas brought into it rather than playing the exact same map but with different features present.
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
Added new poll

P.S. If anyone knows of a "prefab" for Verruckt please point it in my direction (Please no hate if I use it, Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined was made using the Nacht "prefab" so im hoping that I wont get hate)

There was a prefab on verrcukt but i think i was deleted awhile back...your mapping looks good so far, but i understand the pain of correctly placing the textures to match the ones treyarch made, you have to go back and forth lol
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Update

Quick Revive

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Double Tap 2.0

Update

I think you need to work more on those BO3 textures... :-\
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I think you need to work more on those BO3 textures... :-\

The black metal can be fixed if i get off my arse and do some texture magic but cant be done using official Black Ops 3 textures as they use ambient occlusion textures in Black Ops 3 and ambient occlusion is not possible in World at War

so im gonna stick with what i have as that's as close to official i can get without modifying the textures

I voted to just use a prefab because you seem like a better modder than mapper IMO. Monopolize on what you do well and mod so damn good that people will want to team with you later.

Keep going, you've already put the work and effort into making your own verruckt, imo it'll be more fun playing an older map with new ideas and areas brought into it rather than playing the exact same map but with different features present.

There was a prefab on verrcukt but i think i was deleted awhile back...your mapping looks good so far, but i understand the pain of correctly placing the textures to match the ones treyarch made, you have to go back and forth lol

Yeah its even more of a pain if it takes me about 30 mins to fully compile my map (10 mins building mod 20 mins compiling .map file) all that just to check if my script loads and then there's the issue of 15-20 fps in game :( ahh the pains of having a bad pc

Thanks for all the feedback im gonna continue mapping but with my pc its gonna a super long time to be made :(

Anyways as a side note Gobblegums are also being added to this map been working on the script and got all perk based Gobblegums done

Date Registered: 6 March 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX Chat Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't really know what to type here so....
Signature
MajorPwnege01's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
MajorPwnege01's Contact & Social LinksMajorPwnegeMajorPwnege1

Anyways as a side note Gobblegums are also being added to this map been working on the script and got all perk based Gobblegums done

Wow I... I love you WARDOGSK93 I just love you
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
The black metal can be fixed if i get off my arse and do some texture magic but cant be done using official Black Ops 3 textures as they use ambient occlusion textures in Black Ops 3 and ambient occlusion is not possible in World at War

so im gonna stick with what i have as that's as close to official i can get without modifying the textures

K.

Yeah its even more of a pain if it takes me about 30 mins to fully compile my map (10 mins building mod 20 mins compiling .map file) all that just to check if my script loads and then there's the issue of 15-20 fps in game :( ahh the pains of having a bad pc

Or just drag your script into your mod in appdata and you don't need to compile anything...::)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
K.

Or just drag your script into your mod in appdata and you don't need to compile anything...::)

Not if all my scripts are compiled into a .FF file but yeah that would be a smart way around not compiling

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2016, 09:33:20 pm
So I found out that a prefab is included with mod-tools (thanks JBird632) I'm thinking of instead of mapping out Verruckt I might just place all my shit in that map

Now the prefab included looks like Verruckt but its a different layout to Verruckt so I don't know is that's a plus or a negative

Here's a screen shot of it

(Vote using the poll if I should use the prefab or my map)

The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Not if all my scripts are compiled into a .FF file but yeah that would be a smart way around not compiling

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2016, 09:33:20 pm
So I found out that a prefab is included with mod-tools (thanks JBird632) I'm thinking of instead of mapping out Verruckt I might just place all my shit in that map

Now the prefab included looks like Verruckt but its a different layout to Verruckt so I don't know is that's a plus or a negative

Here's a screen shot of it

(Vote using the poll if I should use the prefab or my map)

i already used that prefab aswell, it was cool with u remaking it from scratch, but 2 maps from the same prefab is pretty bad
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
i already used that prefab aswell, it was cool with u remaking it from scratch, but 2 maps from the same prefab is pretty bad

There's already at least 2 maps made with that prefab. I remember that crappy speed mapped one which was done in like an hour. Then there was that other crappy one by that annoying Scottish kid. :troll:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Be sure that if you use that perfab that you credit it. It looks nice. You better  have some wicked features if you skip the mapping too
Um who / what could I credit if I used it? its part of the modtools? (root/map_source/_prefabs/domestic/misc/asylum_mp_jam.map)

I might use the prefab as I've mapped out so much and now I'm stuck cause I don't know how to do the rest (aka patches foliage basically the fancy stuff)

Loading ...