This map will have the same features as Sub Base, such as:
- Timed Gameplay.
- Same Number of Rooms (5-6).
- 4 Classic Perks.
- The Addition of Stamin-Up, PHD and Deadshot Daiquiri.
- New Perk, Pack A Punch and Zombie System (Below I'll explain).
- Custom Guns.
- Detailed Gun and Map Textures.
- Endgame (I still thinking about another alternative rather than buying the Endgame).
- Break Button (You can purchase a Break of 1 minute every 10 minutes and it will be not cumulative).
- Custom Zombie Models.
- Custom HUD (Nothing special).
- Some stupid references about the band of the music Easter Egg.
- You will have the possibility to upgrade your perks (If you upgrade Jugg you will have more health, If it is Speed Cola you will have an increase of gun reloading speed, and so on). To compensate the fact that you will be overpowered against the zombies, every 5 or 10 minutes the zombies will increase their movement speed, attack damage and health by 2 (including the health increase they gain between rounds, so the zombies will be hard to kill sooner rather than later), and this will happen only a certain couple of times (because I don't want to make the zombies invincible). Now the Pack A Punch will have a tier system, the first time you buy a upgrade you will obtain more bullets per magazine and for the reserve, the second time you will get a little increase of reload and fire speed, also the semiautomatic and 3 burst fire guns will be now automatic, the third time you will get "The Artifact" (An accesory based on the upgrading system of Extinction), this thing will increase your damage per bullet and the penetration of the bullet, so you can kill more zombies per bullet, also you will get an awesome camo, and after you complete these tiers, you can access the Pack A Punch for more ammo.
- Deadshot Daiquiri will also have the ability to change between weapons faster, something very useful for zombies.
- Stamin-Up, PHD and Deadshot will be locked to purchase until you do something to "fix" the perk machines.
The history of this map consist on a secret base somewhere in the United States, where the militia and the CIA work together on the Project Sulphur, a training ground where the soldiers learn tactics of combat against the zombies in close quarters. The militia and the CIA were not stupid so they work with Robot Zombies, so they can program their conducts against the soldiers, giving the rule to not kill any of them, instead they paralyze their objectives and they shut down their CPUs when the soldiers are surrendered. One day Samantha arrived on this place and she infected the Robot Zombies with her aether powers, making 4 soldiers trapped inside the training ground, now they will fight for their lives and they will learn the true behind Project Sulphur and the events of Oblivion.
The HUD is now completed, here a pic of it:
Also I added a custom font (Very hard work I had at this moment)
That is it for today, I hope you like this concept and also I hope to have your support. Thanks.
Starting to add the first custom weapon (Colt M1911 from MWR with BO1 anims). I will only show the gun in Asset Viewer for now (With temporary skins):
Very soon I will show the final gun with final textures. I want to make the trigger and the hammer very shiny, like a chrome plated texture, and the grip will keep the marble texture.
MWR Colt fully added with BO1 anims and Modern Warfare 2019 gun sounds
I created a new generic model for all perk machines, now perk machines will have a real brand instead of the classic names (Jugg, Speed, etc). Here is a pic from maya
Here some photos of the perk machines models
I totally discarded the new perk machines, so I'm using the old ones. Now I'm working on the perks' functions, here is a video of the fixed Quick Revive by Bamskater. Also I worked on some mapping, to give you all an idea of the map. I discarded also the "Technological Map" theme, now is more something like a abandoned mine or something similar.
- Added custom vision file (BO2 Look-Alike)
- Added Deadshot Daiquiri (Still a WIP, but it is kind of finished)
- All the Sub Base Original Map is finally finished (But not the whole map...)
- Added a new gameplay mechanics (Related to beat the map)