My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Messatsu!
Signature
Darkmapper's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Idk who is delta. I just heard he is a nice guy ;)

Hes a gigantic Eggplant.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
Earth's Contact & Social Links
Hes a gigantic Eggplant.

Nope, he's a dolphin!
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
deathclonic's Groups
Date Registered: 19 November 2011
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
OnlineX420's Groups
OnlineX420's Contact & Social LinksOX420Online
any new updates?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
any new updates?
No, I'm not 100% sure if we're going to do this map or not. We may stop with Bar 2.0, it's undecided.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
OnlineX420's Groups
No, I'm not 100% sure if we're going to do this map or not. We may stop with Bar 2.0, it's undecided.
1 more map? thats all?
well that just made me sad...  :gusta: :gusta:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
1 more map? thats all?
well that just made me sad...  :gusta: :gusta:
Why bother when all we get in return is shit thrown in our face? We'd rather move on to something where we don't have to talk to these people.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
OnlineX420's Groups
Why bother when all we get in return is shit thrown in our face? We'd rather move on to something where we don't have to talk to these people.
i understand what your saying(ive read the bullshit)
well just know the UGX name still has many fans out there, which are willing to wait for the maps{greatness takes time}
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
i understand what your saying(ive read the bullshit)
well just know the UGX name still has many fans out there, which are willing to wait for the maps{greatness takes time}
Thank you for the support and don't worry, the UGX name isn't going away. We have some things we will show at an appropriate time.
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
Signature

People love me on youtube :)
geh233's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
Thank you for the support and don't worry, the UGX name isn't going away. We have some things we will show at an appropriate time.
i think after all those donations that ugx got, you should keep releasing zombie maps. i also think you should have a donation bar. after all the project ugx is working on are made, there should be a donation bar. Everytime the bar reaches $50, you will release a new map. and also screw the guys who talk trash about ugx maps. they are most likely trolls :troll: who have nothing else better to do :alone: except criticize EPIC stuff to make them feel better.  :lol:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
i think after all those donations that ugx got, you should keep releasing zombie maps. i also think you should have a donation bar. after all the project ugx is working on are made, there should be a donation bar. Everytime the bar reaches $50, you will release a new map. and also screw the guys who talk trash about ugx maps. they are most likely trolls :troll: who have nothing else better to do :alone: except criticize EPIC stuff to make them feel better.  :lol:
There's too many social and legal issues in involved with monetary incentive regarding Call of Duty modifications for us to do that anymore. Also, a donation bar and $50 requirement would be widely seen as a slap in the face to a community who is used to free content. We would rather develop something that we have full right to charge for.

Thanks for the compliments btw :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
geh233's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BTW UGX has aproximentally 250$ of donations so i would think that stopping map-making is a little uhhhhh.. how do i put this... well you get the point
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
BTW UGX has aproximentally 250$ of donations so i would think that stopping map-making is a little uhhhhh.. how do i put this... well you get the point
Huh? How much do you think this site costs per year? :( The entire $250 all went towards site costs, and it still hasn't been more than a dent in the total charges for the last two years. The donations are VERY appreciated, but I don't consider them an obligation to do more - only a reward for what's already been done :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
geh233's Groups
Huh? How much do you think this site costs per year? :( The entire $250 all went towards site costs, and it still hasn't been more than a dent in the total charges for the last two years. The donations are VERY appreciated, but I don't consider them an obligation to do more - only a reward for what's already been done :(
oops i forgot about the yearly fee! well i guess that makes sense. well so i guess that all the upcoming projects will be the last ones? also TMG is making purchasable games AND zombie maps at the same time so... hintidy hint-hint.  :gusta:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
oops i forgot about the yearly fee! well i guess that makes sense. well so i guess that all the upcoming projects will be the last ones? also TMG is making purchasable games AND zombie maps at the same time so... hintidy hint-hint.  :gusta:
You might have missed what I said earier - we don't want to make any more maps because of what we constantly have to deal with. Short of banning anyone on our site that doesn't support us, there is no solution. This isn't profitable and it takes too much of my time. I literally spend 40 hours a week on these projects - probably close to 1000 hours on Comosea and over 2000 hours on UGX Mod.

Not worth it when I all I get in return is a negative bank balance and a bunch of lies.

Loading ...