UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

The Outpost - Challenge Map v1.2 (beta) NEW INFO ON UPDATE!

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by AlecKeaneDUB
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
The Outpost v1.2 (beta)

NEW UPDATE INFO:
Tonight, I will be adding one or more new perks to the map (definitely electric cherry) and possibly restructuring areas of the map to easy the difficulty. I will also be adding more detail and the new link will be available at some point tomorrow :)

First off, I apologize if this post violates any rules of the WIP section, but I don't know where else to find players interested in helping test my map. This map was released a while ago but I had the DL link removed due to some game-breaking bugs. I now have those resolved and just need some beta testers(solo and co-op) to help me make this map better to be released. This map is challenging...like seriously. By the way, this is NOTa box map! ;) Admins, please feel free to let me know if I've done anything wrong and edit this post or whatever needs to be done. Additional credits and such will be added upon official release. Just request beta access or PM and you'll receive the link. Thanks! :P

Story:
After being stationed at an old abandoned Nazi outpost in Germany, you one day turn on the radio to a very odd, eerie broadcast. Neither can you get in touch with anyone nor find a radio channel with something other than the same broadcast. An event has happened...

The broadcast goes as follows: "For too long, the human race has ignored the signs. Your planet is nearing destruction! Salvation is reserved for those...who pass...the tests. If you survive, an elevated existed awaits. Initiate phase one."

Phase one? You sit at the radio for hours it seems, listening to the endless loop playing over and over again. Wondering what would come of "Phase one". You can now recite the whole speech from memory. After getting frustrated and nervous, you slam your fist on the table and get up to step outside for some fresh air. As you lean against the wall outside, and try to wrap your head around everything that's going on, You hear footsteps coming from behind you, and then a short, raspy grunt. You turn around to see some kind of.....creature....limping towards you. "Uh-m...hey, ar-...are you alright?" You get no answer. After closer inspection from afar, you see maggots covering this....thing. Frightened, you run back inside and sit down right by your trusty M1911. But just then, the creature starts sprinting at you. You tell it to stop or you will shoot, but it does not seem to understand. One pop to the head drops it, but then your hear more groaning from outside. Good thing the Nazis always have an arsenal of weaponry! In an endless fight for your life, you soon discover, in your helpless struggle to escape to anywhere you find, that this isn't just an old outpost...

"No wonder this place was abandoned..."

Features:
- Black Ops 1/2 weapons (with only a few stock WaW ones)
- 6 perks (stock + PHD and Mulekick)
- Black Ops 1 PAP camo
- All weapons are Pack-A-Punchable (done by me)
- Many custom features (play to experience them all ;) )
- No dogs
- Black Ops 2 perk/powerup shaders
- Buyable carpenter (comes in handy on solo)
- Buildable, buyable ending
- All PAP guns have a PAP fire sound and a PAP camo (again, done by me)
- Slightly customized main menu (removed a couple options)
- Removed main menu music (as I find it annoying)
- Buyable perk slots for your whole team
- Solo QR (zombies WILL walk away from you when you are downed)
- A small twist on the buyable ending
- 5-hit Juggernog
- Probably more that I forgot

Known bugs:
- For some odd reason, PHD takes the machine model of Stamin-Up. I've tried to fix this, but have been unsuccessful FIXED:)
- Buildable parts must be picked up by order of appearance, not just randomly (they're scripted by me so there ya go, lol) FIXED:)
- There may be a few pathnode issues that I was unable to resolve, but none of which, atleast to my knowledge, are game-breaking
- There was one occurrence of the QR jingle playing when I was on the other side of the map (as if I was standing right next to the machine)
- I'm currently having issues with the PAP fire sounds not working due to missing sound aliases - this WILL be fixed before official release

Screenshots:

Credits:
sevengpluke/Moses/ODX/Rollonmath42 - Halo M6G Magnum
bamskater33 - black ops perks
ZK - Tutorials
Sage One - Tutorials
JR-Imagine - Custom HUD
thezombiekilla6 - Point depositing scripts
daedra descent - help fixing errors
zombie madness - Black Ops 1/2 non-upgraded weapons
pcmodder - buyable carpenter script
Bluntstuffy - soul chest scripts/anims
HitmanVere - Black Ops 1 PAP camo
The UGX Forums Community - for helping me fix any errors I came across :)
TomBMX - Buyable ending script
It's original creator - zombie counter

How fast can you escape?
How fast can you escape solo?

...Can you escape at all?
Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:48:32 pm by AlecKeaneDUB
Date Registered: 2 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
VOLT_YTB's Groups
VOLT_YTB's Contact & Social LinksVOLT_YTReal VOLT™
GG , you add weapons bo3 ?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GG , you add weapons bo3 ?
no i dont have them
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
I might look into it, i have to see the picture when i get home, because most of the staffs in ugx know... i.imgur is blocked on my chromebook. I will play solo when i am interested.
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Love me or hate me
I'm stopping 'til I'm on top
I'm screaming f*** the world like 2Pac
Say my name and you might get shot
It's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
When the guns go off they "pop"
We leave your body outlined in chalk
If you talk you better learn to walk the walk
'Cause it's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
                                                                   - Deuce
AKScorpion75's Groups
Hey man hit me up with a link i will test it solo and with permission record and upload to YT
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
stop requesting beta - its already against the rules, but youve also spammed this across multiple topics now
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
AKScorpion75's Groups
stop requesting beta - its already against the rules, but youve also spammed this across multiple topics now
No offense get off my back ok. i clicked request beta access and i said something about hitting me up for one. i dont see a problem and you guys need to stay off my back bout it. ban or suspend me if u must but tell me why there is a "request beta access"
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Signature
"Wourder"
                   - Brad Leone
XEcW22's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
XEcW22's Contact & Social LinksPapa bolsa de culoXEcW22
No offense get off my back ok. i clicked request beta access and i said something about hitting me up for one. i dont see a problem and you guys need to stay off my back bout it. ban or suspend me if u must but tell me why there is a "request beta access"
Did you really tell him to get off your back? You have been spamming across multiple topics request for beta which is against the form rules. If a fucking administrator tells you to stop breaking the rules, don't tell him to "Get off my back"....stop breaking the rules! If you have a problem with Harry which has ton a ton for this community, or the rules OR the Request Beta Access button, don't get pissy and tell him to "Get off my back" PM a Administer about it or just follow the rules dude  :P
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

The "Request Beta Access" button is there for a reason. Click it to request beta, and if you get accepted, the map maker will send you a copy.

You don't need to tell them that you requested beta access, as they can see it without you saying anything.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
i got on nobodys "back" and have ignored it thus far - it was when i saw multiple posts from you "in a row" asking for beta access and permission to "youtube" it i then asked you to "stop"...

try listening rather than arguing instantly or we can go straight to official warnings in future - ive barely even been active in weeks....

rules are there fora reason, if you like em or not is not up for discussion
Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:35:19 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Nice map alec. Hyped for this man.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Just because you pressed the button, doesn't mean you can proceed to say 'hey, I'm here, give me BETA please and I will put on YouTube.'
Also, just because you say 'I can put on YouTube' Isn't going to mean that they'll give it to you. Just because you have a YouTube channel doesn't mean you are more special than the next kid who does Minecraft Lets plays.
Also, respect the mods, they're mods for a reason.
Spoiler: click to open...
On topic, this map sounds nice, shame about the Bamskater perks though.
Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:23:21 am by JiffyNoodles
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Nice map alec. Hyped for this man.
Thanks man! Should be released as soon as I can get confirmation of everything working on co-op and get the PAP sounds fixed!

Loading ...