UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Camp Vollmantelgeschoss (Full Metal Jacket)

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by XEcW22
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
"Wourder"
                   - Brad Leone
XEcW22's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
XEcW22's Contact & Social LinksPapa bolsa de culoXEcW22
Hey Guys some personal family stuff has come up and I probably won't be back on my computer for about a month or two. After that I will be back and working hard on this map ;)

Hey guys, today im going to be showing off my W.I.P map Camp Vollmantelgeschoss (Full Metal Jacket). I had another map going with this same idea, but really wasn't loving it so i just deleted it and started from scratch. I only really started mapping 5 or so days ago band im really liking the feel from it so far so decided to post a W.I.P :P. So far i only have about half the map actually done very basically and no weapons or scripting done, but I know exactly where im headed for the other 8 or so rooms im going to be mapping out and how im doing the EE. Plus NateSmithZombies will be helping me out so that will be even better :D.

Pics so Far
Spoiler: click to open...

The story for this map is :
Spoiler: click to open...
You are a German scientist (Edward Richtofen) going to check up on you newest test facility Camp Vollmantelgeschoss (Full Metal Jacket) with Dr. Maxes. The purpose of this facility was to test the effects of Element 115 on test subjects, after the success of the Mexican test subject and multiple other successes on various other test subjects. When you arrive all is well, tests are going as planned and data is being collected like there is no tomorrow, accept things probably would have been better if there WAS no tomorrow. During the middle of the night a researcher who was looking to start a research group of his own, took as much data and research documents as possible and let all the test subjects loose to cover his tracks. After possily the longest night of your life you are over joyed to see 3 solders sent in to research the camp arrive. They are Corporal "Tank" Dempsey, Sergeant Nikolai Belinski, and Captain Takeo Masaki. Together they must find a way to stop the 115 resignation machine that is sending 115 throughout the facility and bring this whole nightmare to an end.

So far for this map i have the following features planned:
  • A Major EE including a big Generator and some buried cipher text
  • Harry Bo21's BO2 mod If his computer doesn't derp and wipe everything again lol, Or just some ported BO1 - BO2 Gun's
  • A ton of rooms, including a massive underground area
And More to Come :D

Again, I have Nate and a full plan of what i want to do, but I have little scripting experience. I plan/hope for this to release before the BO3 mod tools hit. No date Confirmed though.
Will keep you updated ;)
In game images coming within a week or so  :P
EDIT: well I guess BO3 mod tools closed alpha is going down in march, so for the before BO3 mod tools date, that is pretty much gone. I will try for mid April to early June but that's just a guess and not official at all ;).
Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:25:41 pm by XEcW22
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Beginner Scripter && A7X Deathbat
idogftw's Groups
idogftw's Contact & Social LinksIdogftw00
Looks good so far man, keep it up, I will be following this map. :)
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
XEcW22's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
XEcW22's Contact & Social LinksPapa bolsa de culoXEcW22
Looks good so far man, keep it up, I will be following this map. :)
Thanks man :D
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Noice. I like it. I'm keeping my eyes on this.

Loading ...