The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I predict that in some time in the future, this will be un-cancelled ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ok map hasnt been worked in a long time and probably it will continue like that, unless i get some help. i need someone to modify my weapon files to male them neat, also make increased one for pap.
other than that i will start to fix scripting bugs. if someone wants to help the map will be back on its feet cause i need to finish the detail and add some paths for zombies etc. and make a challenge to get the staffs. who wants to help?

I knew this would happen! Good to see the map slowly getting back on track again :D

Also, I should be a fortune teller someday due to my accurate predictions :troll:
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:07:39 am by CyberMan1011
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Applesauce26's Groups
Applesauce26's Contact & Social Links
I have over 120 maps and I have to say this is in my top 3. My friends and I think this map is amazing!
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
I have over 120 maps and I have to say this is in my top 3. My friends and I think this map is amazing!
you do understand theres more bugs then on planet EARTH
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:18:56 am by rambobada555555
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
wow thanks man really apreciate it :'D even though it has its issues it was a very ambitious project(for a guy who has never finished 1 map) i just need to fix elevator problem shown before and add souns to the blundergat to upload the update. after than ill work on "nuke" it will be better than wine :)
Date Registered: 23 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty zombies.
Signature
The Golden Sages Clan Co-Leader
G0LD3NMAYshe's Groups
G0LD3NMAYshe's Contact & Social Links
Can't wait for update will be on the top 3 list of custom maps coming out for me. Those are 1.Jest Sea Elite 2.This map 3. nazi_zombie_library So this will be a fun time in the custom cod community. I mean i had a lot of fun with the bugs. Can't wait to see it with out them . :)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Dont blame jjbradman guys, i originally played the broke as hell version with him a week ago or so, and despite the bug fest it was, it was clear he put a lot of effort into the map and i suggested he released it for what it was so people could see the effort that gone into it, and despite the disclaimer of him saying it is bugged as hell people are still flaming him for a broken map, its unfortunate we couldnt see the full potential of the map, but what we have here is a glimpse of it
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
Dont blame jjbradman guys, i originally played the broke as hell version with him a week ago or so, and despite the bug fest it was, it was clear he put a lot of effort into the map and i suggested he released it for what it was so people could see the effort that gone into it, and despite the disclaimer of him saying it is bugged as hell people are still flaming him for a broken map, its unfortunate we couldnt see the full potential of the map, but what we have here is a glimpse of it
I was just saying he should of waited. I played as a tester early on to and this map if fixed up is epic. JJ don't take my prior comment wrong like timelordalex said you did alot , this map shows you have great potential. I just wish you would got the "community scripters" in on a day of test and fixes.
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 04:30:02 pm by rambobada555555
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
I was just saying he should of waited. I played as a tester early on to and this map if fixed up is epic. JJ don't take my prior comment wrong like timelordalex said you did alot , this map shows you have great potential. I just wish you would got the "community scripters" in on a day of test and fixes.
its ok man but im getting tired of people expecting perfection and complaining to me as if i they were paying me to make maps for them or like i hitted them in the face, that kind of stuff was what was going to leave the map never released. but alex suggested me to give people the oportunity to play it :)
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:19:34 pm by jjbradman

Loading ...