Date Registered: 21 September 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Blacky2204's Groups
Blacky2204's Contact & Social Links
HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY SECOND CUSTOM ZOMBIE MAP!

I have been working on this map for a while and I think it is time to publish it! ^^
FEATURES
Weaponry from BO1,BO2,BO3,BFH,MW2,MW3
BO1 and BO2 perks
Vulture aid
Custom mystery box
Custom PaP machine
MW2 style movement
Improved sound
Custom skybox
Custom vision
Dolphin dive

Please note that these pictures are not from the last update of a map. There are many more things that have been added. Watch the video to see for yourself. Map is currently in a beta version and full version will come soon. ^^
Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 03:54:56 pm by lukkie1998
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Love me or hate me
I'm stopping 'til I'm on top
I'm screaming f*** the world like 2Pac
Say my name and you might get shot
It's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
When the guns go off they "pop"
We leave your body outlined in chalk
If you talk you better learn to walk the walk
'Cause it's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
                                                                   - Deuce
AKScorpion75's Groups
Cool map can't wait to play it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
MW2 style movement

Can you elaborate? ???
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
Was prepared to give this Map a full review/breakdown but already ran into an issue.

When you start out in Solo (not sure about MP) you have no starting weapon:

I restarted 3 times and it happened every time. This is only fixed after you buy Quick Revive unfortunately;

I'll still try and play it despite this bug, just thought I'd let you know before I did anything else. Oh and the zombie tracking seems a bit wonky, out of the six Round 1 Zombies, 2 of them started to run down T Spawn while I was on Bombsite/Ramp..

Double Post Merge: February 20, 2016, 05:58:07 pm
Edit - Sorry apparently 3 times wasn't enough :P

I restarted 5 more times, 1 time I had to buy QR to get my Mauser, One I just had to scroll/change weapon and the other 3 times it just spawned my masuer right away.. Not sure what happened then..
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:58:07 pm by LegitimateRage
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
IMP this map looks incredible! Thanks for the beta, so looking forward to checking this out  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
Okay so I played until Round 11, used roughly a dozen guns and did everything I could. Here's my review of the Beta Version of your Map.

What I liked:

The weapon variety and Perks were a good feature. It's nice to go from a Cold War era AUG to a futuristic Razorback. So props to you on that. The sound was good and the movement was fluid too. But unfortunately it all goes downhill from here I'm afraid to tell you..

Bugs:

I already posted the Mauser Bug earlier, it's inconsistent. I also found an issue where I was only able to use one gun throughout the Play-through, although I have a feeling this is a result of the previously mentioned Mauser issue.

Only other bug I found was that when I bought DeadShot, the laser was at a right angle, not directly forward:

Look and Layout:

Visually the Map is fine, the wall/floor textures are fairly accurate, you've got it going for you that CSGO itself isn't exactly a "next-gen" looking Game haha :D

However, this Map needs more playable areas. We're basically limited to the CT Side, let us play on T Side and Palace and the other bombsite! Right now it feels like when Treyarch shrunk down Green Run into 4 smaller Maps. And also, I really don't like the hidden hallway. I hope this is just a placeholder? Finally the perks are very close to each other but I assume that if/when the map is expanded, this will change.

Gameplay:

At a Beta stage I won't criticise too much here. The Zombies were a little fast, which made it intense but I believe the Map Maker should choose the difficulty of their creation, if you like it this way so be it. Since I was limited to 1 Weapon I chose to stick near the box at the "T" Junction which was a little easy I guess. I couldn't really find a training spot or another other easy hold-off area.

Dislikes:

No wall guns? I respect that this is a Beta and it will improve but that's just not fun, I don't like putting my weapon choice to chance. And I found the 4 perk limit annoying, especially since Wunderfizz is included on the Map.

Improvements:

Perhaps you could incorporate some CSGO Elements to make it feel more authentic? Maybe a CSGO Main Menu Background, similar to that of the actual Game and perhaps the Dust 2 Loading Screen? Also, maybe add an M9 or Karambit as the starting weapon instead of a Pistol? Hehe

I know this is your second map, but would a CSGO Style HUD be too much to ask for? Where you can see your HP (+Jugg), weapon Silhouettes on-screen and a CSGO Tab Menu? Maybe I'm being too ambitious I don't know! :P

The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Was this suppose to be a remake of dust 2 from cs:go? if so, I don't really see any similarities(no offense), maybe thats cause there is no csgo textures or models xD
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Was this suppose to be a remake of dust 2 from cs:go? if so, I don't really see any similarities(no offense), maybe thats cause there is no csgo textures or models xD
my de_dust2 was much better than this. But still can't say it's bad but looks good.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
my de_dust2 was much better than this. But still can't say it's bad but looks good.

Ya wasnt say it was bad, it just didnt feel like a remake. I definitely could tell from the video that was A site, cat, and CT. I think if he added csgo textures and models it would look better.

Here is a tutorial I followed on porting csgo maps to cod. Little bit too late on the mapping side of things, but it still shows you how to port models/textures from csgo to cod http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.0.html

Trust me, it would look much better ;)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Ya wasnt say it was bad, it just didnt feel like a remake. I definitely could tell from the video that was A site, cat, and CT. I think if he added csgo textures and models it would look better.

Here is a tutorial I followed on porting csgo maps to cod. Little bit too late on the mapping side of things, but it still shows you how to port models/textures from csgo to cod http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.0.html

Trust me, it would look much better ;)
true . The only thing is missing is to open the hole map up or zone it and cs : go models/textures. Some cs : go guns won't hurt.
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
I made it to round 12, R.I.P But seriously, if you added all these things like no perk limit, wall weapons, doors, and clipping for the zombies, this could be a fantastic map. Also is there pap?
Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:36:29 pm by sean_a_z
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Also is there pap?

Yes, you see the wall the Zombies sprint out of? You can go in there and PaP is in the tunnel, you can also use it as a Shortcut to Double Tap.

Which is another reason this Map needs work. Hidden walls/tunnels aren't the best Map design.
Date Registered: 29 April 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
WaW: Octo Dinosaur
Signature
"Trying is the first step towards failure"
is there a perk limit?
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
is there a perk limit?
Yep, a 4 perk limit
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Unfortunately this map does not work you don't have any weapon when you spawn and you can't knife... was this tested......

Loading ...