My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

OK I have not posted a Walking Dead episode review the past couple weeks because I did not really think anything has been to interesting. This season has been all over the place trying to keep up with everyone from team prison. With the season finale being Sunday I wanted to post so I could hear what everyone else thinks about the events to come. I have listed a few things below to kind of get the topic going.

* Is Tara pretty much doomed?
* Anyone else feel the acting has been bad this season?
* Whats up with all the familiar locations?
* Are the walkers the only threat as of now?
* Eugene and his mission?
* Anyone think this will be Glen or Maggies last ride?
* Where is Beth?
* Terminus means final destination, will it be?

I want to hear everyones thoughts on the season so please feel free to post what you think will happen or what you would like to see happen.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2014 Contest Winner
I figure maggie has a bad habit of jinx'ing herself and those around her. Regardless I think she will be okay til next season.

Beth will probably be a mangled mess but alive next we see her.

What familar locations have you seen? I never really noticed myself.

I making a big claim here but I enjoyed the back 8 more than any other season.
Minus the Governor episodes and Too Far Gone.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I have really been enjoying these back eight episodes, i dont know if i would say its better than anything ive ever seen but it is pretty interesting getting to know these characters backstorys. I do have a bad feeling about terminus though I have a feeling these people who run terminus are cannibals and they are planning on killing all of the characters and eating them. I am really excited for the finale though, Kirkman said it will end on the biggest cliffhanger we have ever seen so i am excited to see what happens.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Thoughts(Possible spoiler if you weren't paying attention :P):
Spoiler: click to open...
Some of you might have caught onto this episodes before(I didn't xD). At the end we got the hint that the guys Darryl is with were the guys who scavenged the house Rick, Carl & Michonne were set up in and Rick killed one of their guys. I imagine when they get to terminus there's gonna be a Mexican stand off, Darryl will have to pick a side(likely rick's), and terminus will be ripped to shreds. Whether it's bullets, or a zombie hoard the place likely won't be salvageable after that.

With the introduction of Eugene I'm guessing we can all make theories but I'm sure what's left of the group will be teaming up with him to get him to Washington.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
They audio clips that were playing in the preview of next weeks episode made it sound like Terminus was full of indoctrinated crazy people... I don't think it will be the salvation it claimed to be and I think it will be some sort of weird cult that isn't going to let them leave on their own will.

@SajeOne
Good catch noticing the group relation - I didn't pick up on that either. Should be interesting if they recognize Rick (but none of them saw him so I don't see how they would know. The only guy who was him was in the bathroom and I'm pretty sure Rick killed him.

• Why would Tara be doomed?
  • I don't think the acting is bad at all.
  • What familiar locations? I haven't recognized any.
  • When you fight them off for this long I think you learn enough ways to outsmart them and avoid them. If they were still having as much trouble dealing with zeds now that they were in season 1, the group would be dead by now.
  • I think Eugene is weird as fuck but I admire a man with a mission and I hope that scientist isn't full of shit.
  • No.
  • Being raped.
  • For some minor characters, probably. I bet the guy in the car that took Beth was part of this Terminus cult that I speculated...
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
this is episode 15 not 14
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

Good catch noticing the group relation - I didn't pick up on that either. Should be interesting if they recognize Rick (but none of them saw him so I don't see how they would know. The only guy who was him was in the bathroom and I'm pretty sure Rick killed him.

The guy that was "claiming" the bed in the house rick was at was getting knocked out by the other guy(sorry dont know there names) but when he was falling on the floor he caught a glimpse of rick and definitely saw his face, and when joe was talking to darly he said the only guy who saw rick was tony(i believe that was his name) and pointed to the guy who was knocked out so whether he remembers him or not we will have to see
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
Well what I mean by Tara being doomed is that it seems she is just way to eager to give up, when she was at the prison she just stopped and did nothing. Then when Glen seen her she was just sitting there doing nothing. When they walked through the tunnel and her foot got caught she was ready to die then. So history shows that when it all hits the fan she just seems to quit and I dont believe she will survive much longer doing that.

I am not saying the acting is horrible, I have just been to a few websites that are dedicated to TWD and that is just what people are saying on the forums about it. I think its due to the fact we are used to seeing these people together and they work well together. You pull them away from one another and there acting is not as good. Thats just my opinion though.

What I mean about the familiar places is that the camp Daryl and the other crew were sleeping is the same one that Bob,Sasha and Maggie were staying at. The candy bar wrapper on the tracks that Carl dropped was seen in the scene of the other group. So it just seems everyone is on the same path which is a good thing. I cant wait to see if they all meet up again.

Without there being a "Bad Guy" it seems the walkers are there only issue atm. I hope that changes in the future.

The picture that was burned of Maggie just seemed to me that maybe there was a little forshadowing, Idk it was just a speculation. I surely hope that nothing does happen to either of them.

I have no idea where she could be but some people on the forums were saying the car Beth left in looked like the ones in the garage. I dont really agree with that because they said all the gas and stuff had been taken out.

I thought it was wierd for a place that is supposed to be safe you can just walk right in and there is no locks on the door. It just dont seem right.

The group at the house where Rick was is the same group thats with Daryl. People were saying that Daryl will have to choose between the 2 but I did not think that anyone seen Rick except the guy in the bathroom and like Trem said he definantly killed him. The guy did say that they got a good look at him though but I dont recall anyone at the house seeing him. I guess we will find out though.

Thanks for posting, I like to here everyones opinions  ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
The group at the house where Rick was is the same group thats with Daryl. People were saying that Daryl will have to choose between the 2 but I did not think that anyone seen Rick except the guy in the bathroom and like Trem said he definantly killed him. The guy did say that they got a good look at him though but I dont recall anyone at the house seeing him. I guess we will find out though.
I thought about this as well. But I re-watched the episode near the end and as @thezombiekilla6 said when Darryl asks if anyone saw the man in the house that strangled their other friend the guy replied with "Only Tony" and signaled to the guy walking in front of them. I then re-watched some of episode 11 where those guys came to "Rick's house" and saw the guy that got beat up at the end of the bed who saw Rick(presumed dead)looked to be the same guy that was signaled as being Tony. Same looking clothes, same bandana, same face etc.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
I thought about this as well. But I re-watched the episode near the end and as @thezombiekilla6 said when Darryl asks if anyone saw the man in the house that strangled their other friend the guy replied with "Only Tony" and signaled to the guy walking in front of them. I then re-watched some of episode 11 where those guys came to "Rick's house" and saw the guy that got beat up at the end of the bed who saw Rick(presumed dead)looked to be the same guy that was signaled as being Tony. Same looking clothes, same bandana, same face etc.

So I guess we will see Daryl choose which side he is on like everyone was thinking, but thats pretty much a no brainer. He picked Rick over his brother to an extent. So to say that he is going to choose sides with the new group is very unlikely. Great job on going back and watching that :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I have really been enjoying these back eight episodes, i dont know if i would say its better than anything ive ever seen but it is pretty interesting getting to know these characters backstorys. I do have a bad feeling about terminus though I have a feeling these people who run terminus are cannibals and they are planning on killing all of the characters and eating them. I am really excited for the finale though, Kirkman said it will end on the biggest cliffhanger we have ever seen so i am excited to see what happens.
Not gonna lie, thought the cannibalism idea was stupid, I stand corrected, sorry......You freaking genius. xD

Loading ...