UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Change the Points Reward for Killing, Hitting, Melee etc...

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by SponsoredByCloro
Date Registered: 4 October 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
What is the meaning of life? Dank Memes.
SponsoredByCloro's Contact & Social Links
The only thing i've found is scoreinfo.csv, which can only change the XP and Score received.

Anyone know if there is one to change the points?
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:19:53 am by SponsoredByCloro
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
The only thing i've found is scoreinfo.csv, which can only change the XP and Score received.

Anyone know if there is one to change the points?

The only place the amount of points is defined is inside _zm_score.gsc and we can't modify that file yet.
Date Registered: 8 June 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Can I do this?
Signature
IDontEvenKnow's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
The only place the amount of points is defined is inside _zm_score.gsc and we can't modify that file yet.

Why can't we edit it?
Can't you just copy the file to local script folder, put it in the zone file and make all the changes?

Or are we cucked by it being a skeleton file.
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
Why can't we edit it?
Can't you just copy the file to local script folder, put it in the zone file and make all the changes?

Or are we cucked by it being a skeleton file.

All the content is in the file and you can edit it but nothing you change, add or remove will take effect. This is the same for most other scripts with some exceptions.
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:39:46 pm by reckfullies
Date Registered: 17 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Galaxypool's Groups
Galaxypool's Contact & Social Links
I'm not sure if it's the same when you're making a map, but here's the code you want to modify the score for a game mod. This code is directly from my mod, so I know it works. Make sure you add
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#using scripts\shared\ai\zombie_utility;
to the top of your mod.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_damage_normal", 20 );  // points gained for a hit with a non-automatic weapon
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_damage_light", 20 );  // points gained for a hit with an automatic weapon
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_melee", 120 );  // Bonus points for a melee kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_head", 100 );  // Bonus points for a head shot kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_neck", 80 );  // Bonus points for a neck shot kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_torso", 50 );  // Bonus points for a torso shot kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_burn", 50 );  // Bonus points for a burn kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_4player", 150 );  //Base points for a kill with 4 players
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_3player", 150 );  //Base points for a kill with 3 players
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_2player", 175 );  //Base points for a kill with 2 players
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_1player", 175 );  //Base points for a kill with 1 player

Just modify the numbers in purple to change the points obtained from that action.
I also recommend that you put this into a function that is called by _clientids.gsc under
Code Snippet
Plaintext
function on_player_connect()
Again, don't forget to include your mod name in the top of _clientids.gsc. You'll also need to add _clientids.gsc to your zone file, so it should look like this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Double Post Merge: November 09, 2016, 01:37:08 am
Sorry for the double post, I can't seem to edit my last post, but I forgot to add that you also need
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#using scripts\zm\_zm;
in the top of your mod for the score change to work.
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:37:08 am by Galaxypool
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Blink-420's Groups
Blink-420's Contact & Social LinksBlink-420
I'm not sure if it's the same when you're making a map, but here's the code you want to modify the score for a game mod. This code is directly from my mod, so I know it works. Make sure you add
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#using scripts\shared\ai\zombie_utility;
to the top of your mod.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_damage_normal", 20 );  // points gained for a hit with a non-automatic weapon
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_damage_light", 20 );  // points gained for a hit with an automatic weapon
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_melee", 120 );  // Bonus points for a melee kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_head", 100 );  // Bonus points for a head shot kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_neck", 80 );  // Bonus points for a neck shot kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_torso", 50 );  // Bonus points for a torso shot kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_bonus_burn", 50 );  // Bonus points for a burn kill
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_4player", 150 );  //Base points for a kill with 4 players
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_3player", 150 );  //Base points for a kill with 3 players
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_2player", 175 );  //Base points for a kill with 2 players
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_kill_1player", 175 );  //Base points for a kill with 1 player

Just modify the numbers in purple to change the points obtained from that action.
I also recommend that you put this into a function that is called by _clientids.gsc under
Code Snippet
Plaintext
function on_player_connect()
Again, don't forget to include your mod name in the top of _clientids.gsc. You'll also need to add _clientids.gsc to your zone file, so it should look like this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Double Post Merge: November 09, 2016, 01:37:08 am
Sorry for the double post, I can't seem to edit my last post, but I forgot to add that you also need
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#using scripts\zm\_zm;
in the top of your mod for the score change to work.

I did for my custom perk, It works but after I kill one zombie it stops giving more points per kill. Is there a way to loop the script so it doesnt stop after one kill?

Loading ...