Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Hey guys I installed the ugx mod using the new script placer and everything installed fine but i noticed today while testing my map that the zombies do hardly any damage. It takes around 15 to 20 hits on round 1 just to go down. So I started looking around but all i found was this: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2804.msg27413#msg27413 which has a similar problem but I don't know exactly how they fixed it. If anyone could help me out that'd be awesome.

Thanks,
WhippyTrout
broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Did by any chance you remove anything to do with zombie character files or remove the kar98 from the weapons?
I had this issue with overrun a while back and it ended up being that the zombies csv file wasnt precached so they didnt have the kar98 to melee with (which oddly enough is the weapon they hit you with).
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I did mess around with a friendly ai in raw/aitype/ally_us_usmc_gunny.gsc and tried giving him a ugx weapon but all he did was throw it on the ground and charge the zombies  :lol:. I didn't touch anything for the zombies. What files do i need to check to make sure they still have the kar98k?

-edit I went back and tested it again and it seems something might be wrong with the actual player. I have no grenades and take no fall damage i nocliped 500ft in the air then fell and it didn't kill me so something is wrong. I did change the player-models in the character0. Is there something extra im supposed to do with the ugx mod when changing player models?

-I cant figure out what is screwed up. I mad a new map using the script placer just to see if it was the map and it does the same thing, no grenades and a ton of health. Anyone have an idea of whats going on?
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:47:51 am by whippytrout
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Well for starters, you should replace the gsc you edited with an unedited one. And that may fix the grenades too. Good luck mapping.
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
Well for starters, you should replace the gsc you edited with an unedited one. And that may fix the grenades too. Good luck mapping.
also never edit raw files :poker: copy them to your map folder first :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
That's the thing I didn't edit any files in raw maps. I did modify the loadout.gsc from ugx_weapons.iwd for changing characters but that was it. I replaced it with its original and got the same glitch. So I uninstalled ugx mod and created a brand new stock map and now I have no weapons at all even if i use the "give all" command and I still don't take zombie damage, fall damage, and I don't know about grenade damage because i don't have any. I don't know what the heck happened. Is their a way to re-install the mod tools without losing all of my converted models, textures, sounds, sound-aliases, etc?

Double Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 08:09:21 pm
Ok I noticed in the console after compiling that it's not finding my weapons in dlc3.csv but they are all uncommented. I don't know whats going on.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: xmodel 'viewmodel_usa_marine_player' not found
failed loading xmodel 'viewmodel_usa_marine_player' for asset 'viewmodel_usa_marine_player' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'viewmodel_usa_marine_player' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
ERROR: xmodel 'viewmodel_hands_cloth' not found
failed loading xmodel 'viewmodel_hands_cloth' for asset 'sp/napalmblob' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/napalmblob' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/napalmbloblight' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
ERROR: xmodel 'viewmodel_hands_no_model' not found
failed loading xmodel 'viewmodel_hands_no_model' for asset 'sp/zombie_colt' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_colt' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_colt_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 1 duplicate polys from 265 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_sw_357' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 1 duplicate polys from 265 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_sw_357_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_kar98k' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_kar98k_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_m1carbine' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_m1carbine_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_gewehr43' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_gewehr43_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_m1garand' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_m1garand_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_stg44' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_stg44_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 48 duplicate polys from 3853 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_thompson' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 48 duplicate polys from 3853 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_thompson_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 12 duplicate polys from 3041 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_mp40' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 12 duplicate polys from 3041 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_mp40_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_type100_smg' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_type100_smg_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/ptrs41_zombie' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/ptrs41_zombie_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/molotov' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/stielhandgranate' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/m1garand_gl_zombie' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/m1garand_gl_zombie_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/m7_launcher_zombie' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/m7_launcher_zombie_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 20 duplicate polys from 160 poly mesh (null)
deleted 2 duplicate polys from 132 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/zombie_doublebarrel' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_doublebarrel_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_shotgun' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_shotgun_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_bar' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_bar_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_fg42' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_fg42_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_30cal' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_30cal_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_mg42' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_mg42_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_ppsh' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_ppsh_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/panzerschrek_zombie' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/panzerschrek_zombie_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/m2_flamethrower_zombie' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/m2_flamethrower_zombie_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/ray_gun' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/ray_gun_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
deleted 2 duplicate polys from 692 poly mesh (null)
deleted 2 duplicate polys from 686 poly mesh (null)
deleted 2 duplicate polys from 692 poly mesh (null)
deleted 4 duplicate polys from 3448 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/tesla_gun' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/tesla_gun_upgraded' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/zombie_cymbal_monkey' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/mine_bouncing_betty' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'
failed loading 'sp/kar98k' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
failed loading 'sp/walther' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
deleted 95 duplicate polys from 190 poly mesh (null)
deleted 82 duplicate polys from 164 poly mesh (null)
deleted 64 duplicate polys from 128 poly mesh (null)
deleted 64 duplicate polys from 128 poly mesh (null)
failed loading 'sp/fraggrenade' of type 'weapon' found in source file '../raw/aitype/zombie_dog.csv'
link...compress...save...done.

Double Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 09:03:22 pm
I have a backup call of duty with the mod tools installed. I've tried putting back original zone_source, weapons, maps, and aitype but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:03:22 pm by whippytrout
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Centric's Groups
build yer patch :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
I did build the patch and the map and the mod. I even made a new map and it still does the same glitch, with or without the ugx mod. Everything was fine before i installed the ugx mod. I'm not trying to be mean or insulting I'm just trying to figure out what the heck is causing this game breaking issue. I'm out of ideas I've tried everything I know to do.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Centric's Groups
Did you change the ui folder back when you made a non UGX modded map? And try reinstalling tools.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Yea I followed the steps for removing the UGX mod on the UGX wiki.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Well since nobody knew what was causing this error I reinstalled Cod Waw and its mod tools so I have a brand new set of mod tools now. I downloaded the UGX script placer 2.0.1 again just to make sure i have the newest one. I used the script placer to install the UGX mod then compiled it like it said then used the project manager to move the files. So the test map you start out with ran great no errors and everything worked. So I compiled the map again with my map and then tried to play it and everything works but the zombies are not doing any damage to me again!!!! I dont get it. Its like UGX mod is taking away the weapon the zombies use or something? Anybody have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Double Post Merge: November 17, 2014, 03:17:46 am
Ok this is just weird"
1. Played map using test map and zombies down me in 2 hits
2. Played map using my map and zombies cant down me.

So what in my map could screw this up? By map i mean just the .map file itself is all i'm changing.  ???
Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 04:38:18 am by whippytrout
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Spoiler: click to open...
Well since nobody knew what was causing this error I reinstalled Cod Waw and its mod tools so I have a brand new set of mod tools now. I downloaded the UGX script placer 2.0.1 again just to make sure i have the newest one. I used the script placer to install the UGX mod then compiled it like it said then used the project manager to move the files. So the test map you start out with ran great no errors and everything worked. So I compiled the map again with my map and then tried to play it and everything works but the zombies are not doing any damage to me again!!!! I dont get it. Its like UGX mod is taking away the weapon the zombies use or something? Anybody have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Ok this is just weird"

So what in my map could screw this up? By map i mean just the .map file itself is all i'm changing.  ???

did u comment out any weapons?
Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:30:37 am by ProGamerzFTW
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Centric's Groups

Ok this is just weird"

Did you hit convert all accidently? If you can't get it you could move the map file to another map. The Ugx script placer even has an option for custom .map files.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Well after a fresh install of the mod tools and moving my map in sections to a new .map file everything seems to be working now.  :nyan:  Fingers crossed it stays this way.  :)

Loading ...