Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
dextro62's Groups
dextro62's Contact & Social Links

Hey. I had harrybo21's perks installed in my map and they worked great but when i added NSZ weapons into my map i got an error in line 963 of _harrybo21_utilities.gsc. Here's the line
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self maps\_zombiemode_bo2_utility::set_player_current_grenade( stuff.weap_inventory[ i ], stuff.weap_ammo[ stuff.weap_inventory[ i ] ][ "clip" ]
I added the an94 wall weapon into my map and when i compiled the map i also get this error
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' not found
   failed loading xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' for asset 'sp/stielhandgranate' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
   failed loading 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
Thanks for any help cause I don't know where I've gone wrong
Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:33:54 pm by dextro62
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer
As to the error for some reason harry's 4.02 wouldn't work with nates 1.3.2 for me either but use harrys 3.07 with nates latest and you should get no error as I don't I use localized for nates and the patch for harrys but either way should work
here's the link to harrys 3.07

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.450.html
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
If someone can give me the exact error I can make them work with his latest. I just need to know what is causing the issue

People already have many errors with harrys new perks....when I'd fix one error of having your guys mods together like six more would appear so I'm not sure what's causing it but it's something in harrys new mod
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
dextro62's Groups
As to the error for some reason harry's 4.02 wouldn't work with nates 1.3.2 for me either but use harrys 3.07 with nates latest and you should get no error as I don't I use localized for nates and the patch for harrys but either way should work
here's the link to harrys 3.07

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.450.html
ok Thanks i'll try this first
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Undeadmetal's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I guess its safe to say to stick to v3.0.7 then. That is also available in raw form on a nameless site so IMO its a better option

Wow never noticed it was available on the nameless site thx
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
dextro62's Groups
ok so I installed v3.0.7 of harry's perks but now i get these errors:

OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
ok so I installed v3.0.7 of harry's perks but now i get these errors:

Change your load out weapon in _loadout since I assume you've removed WaW guns but didn't change that so it's precaching something that doesn't exist (This error only shows in developer mode though).
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
its not a error with harrybo21_utilities - its a out of date copy of _zombiemode_bo2_utility.gsc which multiple people keep reporting. I think you have the same file in your pack but an older one - they need to install my perks second and agree to the windows prompt offering to overwrite

i cant do jack about it now coz my pc is broken, if someone else feels like fixing the syntax error and reuploading feel free

for the record this error "only" relates to widows wine, the rest is all fine
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:16:54 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
dextro62's Groups
hey so i eventually resorted to reinstalling my mod tools and starting from scratch
I installed nate's weapons first and still got this error

ERROR: xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' not found

but this time the map ran anyway and I was able to get the weapon from the wall as well as in the box (I dont see how i can be including the .ff wrong, i only used localized_mapname from your download and compiled mapname_patch as normal, if i'm missing something please tell me).
But since the map was running i went on to install haribo21's perks v3.0.7 (using his mapname_patch.ff)
But now im getting the 400fx limit error. I've already commented out the fx in zone_source/mapname.csv.
I also used the files harry included in the download to fix the 400fx error.
These files are common.csv, default_waw_guns.csv, dlc3.csv, nazi_zombie_factory.csv, nazi_zombie_factory_patch.csv and zombiemode.csv. So can you guys give me the names of other files i can comment out fx in.
Thanks for the help
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Root/zone_source/

Mapname.csv
Dlc3.csv
Zombiemode.csv

Guns also use usually one or two fx each so adding both my pack and nates will likely take you over the limit

Also 3.0.7 is prob inefficient, the latest is 4.0.2 and I remember cutting fx between them

Prob best to use t4m
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I recently actually found something interesting which I feel I should add as you are hitting the FX limit:

I started putting all my FX, Weapons, etc. in mapname.csv instead of mod.csv and interestingly I have added quite the number of FX including Harry's Perks and Ray Gun Impact, my own, tesla, and even WaW guns, and have yet to hit it.

Even more weirder I added something to mod.csv which instantly made me hit the FX limit, but yet I have since then added at least 10 more FX to the map in my mapname.csv. Hmmm..

So I guess, adding all your guns, etc. to mapname.csv instead of mod.csv, also try removing FX from weapons in raw and add the FX manually in via fx,fxdirectory in your csv and only put the FX in weapons going in IWD, since I done this I have also yet to hit any FX limits.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Yea a example of that is impact fx

My mkii includes them, but I did tests - if you add it to mod.csv you hit fx limit - add it to mapname.csv and you don't

Not sure what the crack there is
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
dextro62's Groups
Root/zone_source/

Mapname.csv
Dlc3.csv
Zombiemode.csv

Guns also use usually one or two fx each so adding both my pack and nates will likely take you over the limit

Also 3.0.7 is prob inefficient, the latest is 4.0.2 and I remember cutting fx between them

Prob best to use t4m

I used t4m and it's working now.
Thanks i appreciate all the help.
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
krimzon's Groups
krimzon's Contact & Social Links
its not a error with harrybo21_utilities - its a out of date copy of _zombiemode_bo2_utility.gsc which multiple people keep reporting. I think you have the same file in your pack but an older one - they need to install my perks second and agree to the windows prompt offering to overwrite

i cant do jack about it now coz my pc is broken, if someone else feels like fixing the syntax error and reuploading feel free

for the record this error "only" relates to widows wine, the rest is all fine

I'm having same error on 4.0.3 but on line 916
same text though with error of missing function
I'm def using the one from 4.0.3 as 2.0.4 (the really old one i updated from) didn't use _zombiemode_bo2_utility.gsc
And nates pack doesn't use it either.

I remember reading somewhere about the correct way to disable perks from map, can't remember where i read it might be on your main page for perks, but never the less, would disabling widows wine keep it from calling this function.
I'd be ok without WW till you can get the error sorted
 or if its just a quick fix like syntax error, maybe you could guide me towards fixing it and I can post the fixed file here if your pc is still down.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
as i stated in the topic, i was unable to run the game to check for errors

just report it on my topic and ill fix it

Loading ...