Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Fire Level One's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Fire Level One's Contact & Social LinksFireLevelOneFireLevelOne
I'm hitting the damn 400 fx limit and I've commented out all the fxs on zone_source\mapname.csv
Is there anything else I can do?
btw I'm using harrybo21's perks

Double Post Merge: July 01, 2016, 12:38:22 am
UPDATE: whenever I don't include my custom weapons it works but when I do include them it says ive passed the fx limit
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:38:22 am by Fire Level One
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I'm hitting the damn 400 fx limit and I've commented out all the fxs on zone_source\mapname.csv
Is there anything else I can do?
btw I'm using harrybo21's perks

Double Post Merge: July 01, 2016, 12:38:22 am
UPDATE: whenever I don't include my custom weapons it works but when I do include them it says ive passed the fx limit

What have you tried to fix it? Are you using Harry's perks or nates weapons? Have you tried my weapon fx cleaner or manually reducing weapon fx used, or the singles fix?
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 01:04:19 am by MakeCents
Date Registered: 17 October 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Fire Level One's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
What have you tried to fix it? Are you using Harry's perks or nates weapons? Have you tried my weapon fx cleaner or manually reducing weapon fx used, or the singles fix?
im using harrys perks and my own weapons. I'll give your weapon fx cleaner a go and see if it fixes it
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
im using harrys perks and my own weapons. I'll give your weapon fx cleaner a go and see if it fixes it

Some people don't understand what it is doing, so I will just go over it a little. If weapons are in raw/weapons/sp and in mods/mapname/weapons/sp, and you take out repeated fx in the weapons in the raw folder, it doesn't add them every single time they are used, in the mods folder.

So the tool takes your weapons in your mods folder and creates a folder in there for you with weapon files with the repeated fx removed. You then back up your raw/weapons/sp files and put those ones created in there (the ones with less fx). Don't forget to delete your mod from the activision folder before building mod again.

If that still doesn't work, you can remove fx, or use viewmodel fx for world as well, like shell ejects and muzzle flashes, and try to stick with a set of fx for your guns, instead of a unique set for every gun...
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Fire Level One's Groups
Some people don't understand what it is doing, so I will just go over it a little. If weapons are in raw/weapons/sp and in mods/mapname/weapons/sp, and you take out repeated fx in the weapons in the raw folder, it doesn't add them every single time they are used, in the mods folder.

So the tool takes your weapons in your mods folder and creates a folder in there for you with weapon files with the repeated fx removed. You then back up your raw/weapons/sp files and put those ones created in there (the ones with less fx). Don't forget to delete your mod from the activision folder before building mod again.

If that still doesn't work, you can remove fx, or use viewmodel fx for world as well, like shell ejects and muzzle flashes, and try to stick with a set of fx for your guns, instead of a unique set for every gun...
I used your fx weapon cleaner but it didn't take it below
whats a singles fix?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Harry has a fix for the fx issues for his perks. I would recommend following whatever that is. Then if you still have issues, this is all I know about getting over the fx limit:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5311.0
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Fire Level One's Groups
Harry has a fix for the fx issues for his perks. I would recommend following whatever that is. Then if you still have issues, this is all I know about getting over the fx limit:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5311.0
Ok, thanks for the help

Loading ...