Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
UserBob's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I made this door along with some other things for my map. Considering I got alot of good feedback and it took me a long time I decided to release it for others to use.

[WARNING] This prefab uses about 450 brushes, if you're near the brush limit don't download this. Make one in Maya!

If you use this in your map please credit me for it
Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:08:35 am by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 November 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Making a game :) shootsing dilldos is the best.
eithan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eithan's Contact & Social Linkseithan herseyflubbaalldaycontzzzzunicornlord
umm with this user i sownloaded it and when i install it and use it in my map it has the aa_defoult in some places can u please say how to fix it and btw it is a good peice of work
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Nice looks good Bob

thanks for sharing

MrDunlop4
Date Registered: 7 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
UserBob's Groups
umm with this user i sownloaded it and when i install it and use it in my map it has the aa_defoult in some places can u please say how to fix it and btw it is a good peice of work
That's my bad actually, I think I used some custom textures on the door. Could you post a pic of what parts have missing textures? I'll re-upload it
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Cheers. I was looking for something like this in other cods (everyone but BO2, I don't own it on pc :( )
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
That's a nice looking door man. You should turn it into four separate models and make it work! Have one for the spinning handle, one for the bars, one for the door, and one for the frame with the hinges and locks. Maybe five if you want the handle to open it to turn then too. I don't know how to make it a model, but I hear you can make it a .ma file from radiant and then make the model in maya. I mean you could make it work like it is, but that is a lot of script_brushmodels then.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
UserBob's Groups
That's a nice looking door man. You should turn it into four separate models and make it work! Have one for the spinning handle, one for the bars, one for the door, and one for the frame with the hinges and locks. Maybe five if you want the handle to open it to turn then too. I don't know how to make it a model, but I hear you can make it a .ma file from radiant and then make the model in maya. I mean you could make it work like it is, but that is a lot of script_brushmodels then.
Thanks dude! I was planning on making it a model and animating it but I have no idea how to animate. If anyone knows how to animate and you'd like to help I'd love that  ;D
Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:40:17 pm by UserBob
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks dude! I was planning on making it a model and animating it but I have no idea how to animate. If anyone knows how to animate and you'd like to help I'd love that  ;D

Well when you make them models, if you can, make is to you can use rotatepitch, so they rotate in the right directions and that script would be easy. For example, the power leaver for the traps aways roates 180 from base with rotatepitch No matter how you orient it in game. (If I remember correctly)

Simply waittill trigger, then rotatepitch the spinning handle, wait, rotatepitch the handle (if done), wait, rotate pitch the door, connectpaths, make door nosolid. Playing sound during each rotate and when door opens would be cool too.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
UserBob's Groups
Well when you make them models, if you can, make is to you can use rotatepitch, so they rotate in the right directions and that script would be easy. For example, the power leaver for the traps aways roates 180 from base with rotatepitch No matter how you orient it in game. (If I remember correctly)

Simply waittill trigger, then rotatepitch the spinning handle, wait, rotatepitch the handle (if done), wait, rotate pitch the door, connectpaths, make door nosolid. Playing sound during each rotate and when door opens would be cool too.
I was originally thinking of doing something like that but someone told me it would be easier and use less space just to put it in maya and create an anim
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I was originally thinking of doing something like that but someone told me it would be easier and use less space just to put it in maya and create an anim

Oh yeah, if you can do that, great.
Date Registered: 21 December 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
yoman321's Groups
yoman321's Contact & Social LinksTheSuperDude
Is it openable?
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i have seen entire maps that uses less then 450 textures, hevent downloaded this door yet but only curious how its even POSSIBLE to use that many textures for a door? is every bolt using a different texture?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i have seen entire maps that uses less then 450 textures, hevent downloaded this door yet but only curious how its even POSSIBLE to use that many textures for a door? is every bolt using a different texture?

Think he said 450 brushes, not textures. Would assume it's 5 or so textures. 450 brushes prob cause of bolts, and curves.
Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:25:10 am by MakeCents
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
yeah that would propably make more sence :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
UserBob's Groups
yeah that would propably make more sence :P
Cents is right, it just uses a bunch of brushes :)

Loading ...