The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
All I was saying about die rise was the easy of getting the wonder weapon.

I mean, I could have said buried :poker:
Buried is one of my favorite maps...  :poker:
broken avatar :(
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
Buried is one of my favorite maps...  :poker:
wat? i hated that map with a fiery passion :poker:
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
wat? i hated that map with a fiery passion :poker:
I personally liked A.) seeing how far away from the blockades I could go to get the most points from the half-bred retard, B.) the steampunk feel to the map, C.) Garden, D.) Very original ideas throughout the map, and E.) No real training and locking yourself by Jugg was the most fun I've ever had in any map. I can't see how anyone found that boring.
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
I personally liked A.) seeing how far away from the blockades I could go to get the most points from the half-bred retard, B.) the steampunk feel to the map, C.) Garden, D.) Very original ideas throughout the map, and E.) No real training and locking yourself by Jugg was the most fun I've ever had in any map. I can't see how anyone found that boring.
I liked buried too, i would like to add something to your post tho.
Loking yourself in jug was fun, but camping in that room in the saloon, where you could just shoot in front of you, and if you got cornered you could just jump down that hole in the wall was awesome too /OT
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I haven't played it yet, but from what I have seen it's just features we've seen from previous maps. That's not necessarily a bad thing. the way I see it, as long as the map is fun to play and the objectives feel rewarding then i am not going to throw any hate towards it. I am not going to lie, I am currently in love with Shadows of Evil. The way I see it, pap on soe is no where near as difficult or tedious as people make it out to be(you can open it by round 5 or round 6 without doing any of the special tricks, such as zombie duplicating.)
The only part of Der Eisendrache I wasn't happy about seeing was seeing that Electric Cherry wasn't physically on the map. That perk really needs a proper jingle, and not just the motd stinger.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I haven't played it yet, but from what I have seen it's just features we've seen from previous maps. That's not necessarily a bad thing. the way I see it, as long as the map is fun to play and the objectives feel rewarding then i am not going to throw any hate towards it. I am not going to lie, I am currently in love with Shadows of Evil. The way I see it, pap on soe is no where near as difficult or tedious as people make it out to be(you can open it by round 5 or round 6 without doing any of the special tricks, such as zombie duplicating.)
The only part of Der Eisendrache I wasn't happy about seeing was seeing that Electric Cherry wasn't physically on the map. That perk really needs a proper jingle, and not just the motd stinger.

I hate it when people say this. Sure you can open it on round 1 if you do things perfectly. But that doesn't change the fact it takes like 30 mins. You could easily get to round 20 on The Giant in the same time.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I hate it when people say this. Sure you can open it on round 1 if you do things perfectly. But that doesn't change the fact it takes like 30 mins. You could easily get to round 20 on The Giant in the same time.
True. I guess something that bugs me about pack-a-punch in general in this game, is people want to open it asap, them pap their guns immediately. The reason this bothers me is like in bo2 we have double tap 2.0, which will greatly increases the amount of time your weapon is effective on the hordes. That perk can make it so a weapon is useful until round 25 or even round 35 without pack-a-punching it.
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast
Akrylix's Groups
Akrylix's Contact & Social LinksmemeteamdreamMemeTeamDreamAkrylix
Damn. I honestly love difficult maps. I don't have experience playing this one yet, because I'm an Xbone user, but I can't wait for it to come out. Difficulty is what makes these maps fun to play, and the challenge is even more fun when you play with your friends, because it can either make it easier or harder. This is just my opinion though.

Spoiler: click to open...
This is just in response to some guy on the first page who I forgot to quote, so sorry for not quoting your post.
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
I really enjoyed a zombie map without morgwas, parasites, and R.A.P.S. It is easier than Shadows of Evil in my POV. It's fun and unique. Just wish I'm good enough to actually do the EE.
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
you should have seen it on ps3 lol

Loading ...