My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Newbie in IT, only wanted to do film.
Signature
"When in doubt, go flat out"
sampoltex's Groups
sampoltex's Contact & Social Links@RoyalFranzYTNFSVocaloid007
since last month, i've been playing Brutal Doom and i just couldn't stop and it had me thinking "who is still playing the old Doom games?" i know many people are still playing Brutal Doom since it's the most popular on ModDB's Doom 2 section but i wanna know if there are still people playing either the original Doom or Doom with mods so tell me, are you still taking refuge in the past?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?” - Steven King
Wolf MacDowell's Contact & Social Linkswolff.macdWolf_MacDowellWolf_MacDoweMegaGrimgor
Just looked up what Brutal Doom is and all I have to say about it is: 5 years to add in better textures for guns and blood? Eh, really?

As for anybody playing the old Doom games I occasionally play the old Doom and Doom 3 (still haven't played the 2nd one yet although I own it). When I play old games I prefer Halo 2, Golden Eye, and Half-Life.

I love FPS games and have been addicted to Gmod and Custom Zombies for a while.
Date Registered: 8 November 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
General_101's Groups
General_101's Contact & Social Linksgeneral_20776561198041863674general_207
I still play Doom 1, 2, 3, and am waiting for the 4th to come out. Brutal Doom is ok but I prefer the original game and a lot of the multiplayer servers hosted on Zandronum. My favorite thing to play with my brothers and friends is Complex Doom Invasion. If I'm not playing that I often dabble around with some WADs like Alien Vendetta or DTWID with something like Brutal Doom or the original game. Depends on how I feel on that day.

Currently I am waiting for WulfenDoom: Blade of Agony to come out since I do love some Wolfenstein every now and then.

Loading ...