Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
just a thing i thought of, with sharing is caring couldnt someone drop say a thundergun, a gun that cant be given to two people, then go to the box and get another one then have a friend pick up the old one, then they both have one

i dont see the issue of 2 thunderguns, 2 winters howls are possible soooooo

Post Merge: May 24, 2013, 06:45:26 pm
Will-do. Apparently there is some chanting noise that plays while you're in Who's Who?

yeah your vision is blurred and you constantly hear the 'Who's Who' from the jingle until you revive yourself - though its not necessary as it caused many glitches on Die Rise, where it may not go away
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:45:26 pm by timelordalex
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
Will-do. Apparently there is some chanting noise that plays while you're in Who's Who?
Yeah, the singer says "Who's Who?" every few seconds. Oh, and will you add a custom bottle to Sharing is Caring?
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:48:02 pm by 90Dboy
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
wasnt there a screenshot of tombstone somewhere - im guessing that idea was scrapped?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Yeah, the singer says "Who's Who?" every few seconds. Oh, and will you add a custom bottle to Sharing is Caring?
That sounds really annoying.

wasnt there a screenshot of tombstone somewhere - im guessing that idea was scrapped?
Tombstone has been finished since you saw the screenshot. I haven't gotten around to making a video yet because it requires a co-op game to test. The video will probably be done tomorrow.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
i dont see the issue of 2 thunderguns, 2 winters howls are possible soooooo
What do you want?! The thundergun is overpowered. Hey UGX Team, make a perk called Thunder of the Gods and anytime that zombies get within 5 feet of you they just die, huh, that would be fun, right? Oh, and the perk is in the starting area and doesn't need the power to be on to get it...and it's free.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
What do you want?! The thundergun is overpowered. Hey UGX Team, make a perk called Thunder of the Gods and anytime that zombies get within 5 feet of you they just die, huh, that would be fun, right? Oh, and the perk is in the starting area and doesn't need the power to be on to get it...and it's free.

so wonder weapons are meant to be OP and fun and zombies should be fun, all im saying

Post Merge: May 24, 2013, 06:58:23 pm
That sounds really annoying.
Tombstone has been finished since you saw the screenshot. I haven't gotten around to making a video yet because it requires a co-op game to test. The video will probably be done tomorrow.

it doesnt play loudly, its rather quiet, its not massively annoying albeit its not required - oh so we have tombstone and whos who so we have choice, but surely we cant be able to buy both
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:58:23 pm by timelordalex
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
so wonder weapons are meant to be OP and fun and zombies should be fun, all im saying
Thunderguns should still limit to one. Zombies is still supposed to be a challenge.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Thunderguns should still limit to one. Zombies is still supposed to be a challenge.

true true and i like challenges but everyone rocking around with terminator thunderguns is pure ownage
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
Nice work for someone who hasn't even played BO2 zombies!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
it doesnt play loudly, its rather quiet, its not massively annoying albeit its not required - oh so we have tombstone and whos who so we have choice, but surely we cant be able to buy both
Yes I prevented you from being able to have both. I actually coded it so that they worked together but later I learned that you weren't supposed to have both  ;D

Nice work for someone who hasn't even played BO2 zombies!
I've played Tranzit but that doesn't help much, haha. Thanks.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Yes I prevented you from being able to have both. I actually coded it so that they worked together but later I learned that you weren't supposed to have both  ;D
I've played Tranzit but that doesn't help much, haha. Thanks.

so youve shown all these cool perks, im waiting for your post that says theres a 4 perk limit
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
so youve shown all these cool perks, im waiting for your post that says theres a 4 perk limit
There isn't.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
There isn't.

Really? Nice job! Really excited for not just the mod but comosea as well now, is it imminent?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Really? Nice job! Really excited for not just the mod but comosea as well now, is it imminent?
We're looking at a couple weeks minimum in my opinion. We have a list of bugfixes for both the mod and for Comosea, plus gamemodes take a lot of testing and time.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
We're looking at a couple weeks minimum in my opinion. We have a list of bugfixes for both the mod and for Comosea, plus gamemodes take a lot of testing and time.

Cool you think it'll be released by July?

Loading ...