Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
A question Ive been meaning to ask, similar to the controls, will the character unlocks and challenge unlocks be saved to every map running 1.1?
Don't have an answer for this yet. It depends on some other things that we are still in early development with. Definitely will not be ready by the time the beta is released and probably won't be ready by the time the mod is released, if ever.

also, ive been hearing rumors that someone working on 1.1 wanted ghost models and or anims- will there be ghost weapons in the mod?
UGX Donators currently know the answer to this question. I suggest you become one if you want to know now ;)

one more thing (hate to be annoying...) I would LOVE if the cod 4 spec op with that gas mask, and I would love it even more if the Bo2 hazmat suit character is available for unlock!
We haven't focused on unlocks or challenges at all yet, and probably won't until after the first few beta builds.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Sorry if wrong section. Move if necessary.

This bug can be reproduced if, lets say a small map has 2 or 3 close to reach boxes, and while fire sale ends, all boxes are open. If you do this, the boxes goes away as normal but, the bug that occurs is that the box will no longer function, losing its trigger and its hintstring.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get a fire sale from the boss.
2. Make all boxes open before fire sale ends.
3. After fire sale ends, try to buy a weapon from the original box.
4. You won't be able too, as its glitched.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Going to make a note of this and move it to the Standalone 1.1 WIP topic. Thanks.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Sorry if wrong section. Move if necessary.

This bug can be reproduced if, lets say a small map has 2 or 3 close to reach boxes, and while fire sale ends, all boxes are open. If you do this, the boxes goes away as normal but, the bug that occurs is that the box will no longer function, losing its trigger and its hintstring.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get a fire sale from the boss.
2. Make all boxes open before fire sale ends.
3. After fire sale ends, try to buy a weapon from the original box.
4. You won't be able too, as its glitched.

yeah this is irritating, or the box model disappears completely on cell block
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I noticed this happening in Comosea over a year ago but I had no idea what had caused it because it always just happened at a seemingly random time. I'm happy that you were able to reproduce it and I will make sure it gets fixed.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Don't have an answer for this yet. It depends on some other things that we are still in early development with. Definitely will not be ready by the time the beta is released and probably won't be ready by the time the mod is released, if ever.
UGX Donators currently know the answer to this question. I suggest you become one if you want to know now ;)
We haven't focused on unlocks or challenges at all yet, and probably won't until after the first few beta builds.
Thanks trem, i plan on donnating very soon! :D

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 09:23:54 pm
Thanks trem, i plan on donnating very soon! :D
About donation, if i buy lets say a mr. elemental shirt- will the money i buy it with be donated and give me access to the donater forum/beta access? if not i might just plain out donate 5.00. 
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
About donation, if i buy lets say a mr. elemental shirt- will the money i buy it with be donated and give me access to the donater forum/beta access? if not i might just plain out donate 5.00.
Yes, buying apparel counts as a donation and will give you the donor status. To get the status when the product is received you must provide proof of purchase in the apparel topic. Tomikaze did this by posting an image of himself with the product.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Yes, buying apparel counts as a donation and will give you the donor status. To get the status when the product is received you must provide proof of purchase in the apparel topic. Tomikaze did this by posting an image of himself with the product.
thx saje!
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
with any new things you've shown us in devlogs i.e - new weapon 'chalk' and updates to things, do you plan on putting a youtube video up to showcase as well?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
with any new things you've shown us in devlogs i.e - new weapon 'chalk' and updates to things, do you plan on putting a youtube video up to showcase as well?
Would just take away from time we spend preparing the beta, so no. Will do something after the beta or public release.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I know you guys stopped adding stuff due to beta, but i have a very small idea for the traps machine. I think this idea would be a fun little trap to add to the selection. If u guys have played the 2nd mission in the bo2 campaign while you rescue woods, you can find these awesome bear traps to set for enemies while holding off. If you can somehow port these to the traps machine that would be very cool! they can be used to save time when running a small train or to hold of in tight spaces. they can kill 1 zombie at a time, once the zombie is caught it will freak a bit with an animation which can block zombies giving time to the player to gun them down or run away. if Brutus gets caught in one he can do an animation shaking it off and it will take about three to kill him (btw the regular zombies die in one) they would cost 1000-1500 and you would get 3-4 per purchase. Plus they would refill every round. Please tell me what you think of this and if you cant then thanks for reading anyway (due to the beta testing or just not being a good idea) thanks, and keep up the great work UGX Team! ;)   
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I know you guys stopped adding stuff due to beta, but i have a very small idea for the traps machine.... Please tell me what you think of this and if you cant then thanks for reading anyway (due to the beta testing or just not being a good idea) thanks, and keep up the great work UGX Team! ;)
I know that there are still great ideas out there not being implemented in the new mod, but adding ANYTHING else at this point would just require more work, longer testing time and an even further delayed release date. At some point you just have to say enough, but trust me no one is going to be disappointed when the mod is released  8)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
*sigh* your right when your right tom, i can only dream... but once i play the final product ill forget all about it! ::)
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
*sigh* your right when your right tom, i can only dream... but once i play the final product ill forget all about it! ::)

Trem did state it is technically possible for mappers to create their own traps for use in the trap machine - but doesn't expect many people will.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I know you guys stopped adding stuff due to beta, but i have a very small idea for the traps machine. I think this idea would be a fun little trap to add to the selection. If u guys have played the 2nd mission in the bo2 campaign while you rescue woods, you can find these awesome bear traps to set for enemies while holding off. If you can somehow port these to the traps machine that would be very cool! they can be used to save time when running a small train or to hold of in tight spaces. they can kill 1 zombie at a time, once the zombie is caught it will freak a bit with an animation which can block zombies giving time to the player to gun them down or run away. if Brutus gets caught in one he can do an animation shaking it off and it will take about three to kill him (btw the regular zombies die in one) they would cost 1000-1500 and you would get 3-4 per purchase. Plus they would refill every round. Please tell me what you think of this and if you cant then thanks for reading anyway (due to the beta testing or just not being a good idea) thanks, and keep up the great work UGX Team! ;)

Your wish is our command.

It gibs off zombie legs. If they are already crawlers then it kills them. You can carry two and get new ones at the end of each round. Currently they replace your special grenade slot. More info and pictures will be posted to the donors section of the forum later this week.

Loading ...