Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
I didn't get my animations from some random source, I got them directly from Tom. I have some of the Black Ops 2 weapons: AN-94, Blundergat, Hamr, PDW, Peacekeeper, RGM2, M1216, and Thompson (MOTD Edition). Note these are raw anims.
So you have those anims? Do you have the tool that can rip the anims from the game? Because I feel that the drinking perk anim should be replaced along with all of the perk bottle models to the newest possible ones from BO2 and the Double Tap 2.0 perk machine model. I know that these are small changes, but they would make the game feel more fluent and feel newer.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
twgxzombie's Groups
twgxzombie's Contact & Social LinksplayerzofcodtwgxzombieKoheenTWGxZombie
is there any way to add the BO2 Peacekeeper SMG? I have seen this done on MW2 and was just curious to see it be done on WaW? Also is there any way to change the perk icons to the ones that are in BO2 zombies i think they would give the mod a nice look with the new HUD you guys made.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
is there any way to add the BO2 Peacekeeper SMG? I have seen this done on MW2 and was just curious to see it be done on WaW? Also is there any way to change the perk icons to the ones that are in BO2 zombies i think they would give the mod a nice look with the new HUD you guys made.
The peacekeeper may or may not be making an appearance. It depends on how many weapons we already have in a certain class, what weapons are already left on the list to do, the weapon limit, and our time. As for the hud icons:
UGX-MOD v1.1 FAQ
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
i dont see why everyone wantsa the peacekeeper, its just a DLC weapon, far better BO2 weapons to choose from
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
The peacekeeper may or may not be making an appearance. It depends on how many weapons we already have in a certain class, what weapons are already left on the list to do, the weapon limit, and our time. As for the hud icons:
UGX-MOD v1.1 FAQ
Is there any way way for you to port the newest perk bottle models, the BO2 drinking perk anim (if it ever becomes available), and (yes I know I already asked you) the Double Tap 2.0 perk machine? Is I explained in my previous post, I feel that this will give the game a better feel. Also I have 2 requests: that UGX makes their own wonder weapon, and that UGX makes there own perk (I don't really count Sharing Is Caring). I know that UGX has a lot on their plate right now, but I've seen this requested in your videos a couple of times, I think it would be a good idea. 
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Is there any way way for you to port the newest perk bottle models, the BO2 drinking perk anim (if it ever becomes available), and (yes I know I already asked you) the Double Tap 2.0 perk machine? Is I explained in my previous post, I feel that this will give the game a better feel. Also I have 2 requests: that UGX makes their own wonder weapon, and that UGX makes there own perk (I don't really count Sharing Is Caring). I know that UGX has a lot on their plate right now, but I've seen this requested in your videos a couple of times, I think it would be a good idea.

why is it all you request are the same things? and you get a response? Sharing is Caring is their own perk, there will be DT2, the BO2 drinking ammo is such a minor addition, seems pointless to waste time on it, the actual perk bottle models you see for the briefest of seconds, and we have enough WWs to keep us occupied
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
I was just playing a Fallout Assault Center (I deeply reminded me of Fallout 3) and I remembered a problem that was really annoying to look at: the character's hands. They don't match, look disgusting, and one half is different than the other. Will this be fixed in 1.1?
Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:23:48 pm by BioAftermath
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I was just playing a Fallout Assault Center (I deeply reminded me of Fallout 3) and I remembered a problem that was really annoying to look at: the character's hands. They don't match, look disgusting, and one half is different than the other. Will this be fixed in 1.1?
As said multiple upon multiple times(seriously I should start a counter) that's one of the first things we fixed, in fact if you looked at our videos you would see proof of that.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Okay, I see that know, sorry for asking (boy do I feel stupid now). And (I;m sorry for asking again) is there a possibility for a solo scoreboard being added? And/or improved round numbers, all BO2 perk bottle models and a Double Tap 2.0 perk machine? They would be an icing on that delicious cake.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
a Double Tap 2.0 perk machine? They would be an icing on that delicious cake.

Is there any way way for you to port (yes I know I already asked you) the Double Tap 2.0 perk machine? Is I explained in my previous post, I feel that this will give the game a better feel.

I feel that the drinking perk anim should be replaced along with all of the perk bottle models to the newest possible ones from BO2 and the Double Tap 2.0 perk machine model. I know that these are small changes, but they would make the game feel more fluent and feel newer.

will you also be porting the Black Ops 2 Double Tap machine model? It's a small difference, but it would make it feel like it was straight out of Black Ops 2.

Double tap 2.0 effects will be added.

The model is just a texture change, we will add it with the effects.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
So you will add the DT 2.0 perk MACHINE? I know that you will add the perk.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So you will add the DT 2.0 perk MACHINE? I know that you will add the perk.
No.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Oh. 
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
someone just doesnt get it lol, so in v1.1 DT will look like what it does in BO2 correct? practically no different
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
someone just doesnt get it lol, so in v1.1 DT will look like what it does in BO2 correct? practically no different
Yes, when you apply the DT2.0 skin to the DT1.0 model, it looks just like DT2.0.

Loading ...