Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Can someone have a look at these screenshots and try and work out why my gun sounds are not working?

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
tip: please insert the image using that little Mona Lisa icon when posting on here.

But are there any errors when you're linking your mod/map
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
tip: please insert the image using that little Mona Lisa icon when posting on here

Is there any way I can edit my post and ill do it now?
Date Registered: 3 July 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
killer_xd's Groups
killer_xd's Contact & Social Links

It should be: filename.extension
"fire.wav" "mag_in.wav"
Date Registered: 8 February 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Coxinator115's Groups
Coxinator115's Contact & Social Links
you need to replace ''WPN_RELOAD_PLR'' with: ''UIN_MOD''

I had this problem myself and fixed it by doing this

:D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Yeah I know. I changed it to .wav and its still not working.
Date Registered: 9 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Learning more about Maya & Radiant ;)
ricko0z's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ricko0z's Contact & Social Linksricko0zricko0zricko0zricko0zytricko0zricko0z
You need considerate various things when you port weapons to bo3:

1. the .wav | must be in converted in 16bits pcm 48,000 mhz  (i use switch to convert it :b) and must be in this directory: BO3ROOT\sound_assets\THERE,WHATEVER,FOLDER,YOU,WANT

2. Notetracks | in bo3 once you export the xanim_export before to convert it to xanim_bin you need add this: sndnt# to the left side of the notetrack name, for do that edit the xanim_export with notepad++, search "NOTE" then add the sndnt# prefix ... like this example http://prntscr.com/egrsik once is saved the file, convert it to xanim_bin

3. user_aliases.csv (add sounds to the mod/map) | go to: BO3ROOT\share\raw\sound\aliases\ and open ONLY with Notepad++ the user_aliases.csv, then add the sounds (this is my config, so if you want to use it your welcome :b)

Spoiler: click to open...
ar57_fire,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,35,40,50,400,401,,,,,10,oldest,2,oldest,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_fire_plr,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_fire_ub,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_fire_ub.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,35,40,50,400,401,,,,,10,oldest,2,oldest,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_fire_ub_plr,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_fire_ub.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_clipout,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_clipout.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_clipin,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_clipin.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_reload,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_reload.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ar57_chamber,,,ricos\guns\ar57\ar57_chamber.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. Link the mod to see changes | Once you done, you should now hear the weapon sounds :B
Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 05:59:58 pm by ricko0z
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Is there any way I can edit my post and ill do it now?
Once you get enough posts you will be able to modify posts yourself.
In the meantime, I fixed them for ya ;)

Lukkie1998

Loading ...