UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Porting Dual Wields into World at War (Sync - Treyarch)

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Rollonmath42
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
This tutorial is not meant for beginners. You should have an understanding of the process of porting weapons and how to setup your map's/mod's scripts. This is the first part (in a sense) on how to port dual wields into WaW using animations exported from Treyarch's games (BO1 and BO2 as of now). The next part (when I get to it) will involve Infinity Ward's as they do things slightly differently that makes the process a bit more difficult/longer.

How to Port Dual Wields into WaW (Sync - Treyarch)

Sync Dual Wield Muzzleflash/Shelleject Scripts (created by Offthewall, be sure to credit him :D): https://www.mediafire.com/?3nmceh1nnsl213j
Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:16:07 pm by Rollonmath42
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Working perfect, you're amazing, nuff said. :D

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Really good tutorial rollon,  But did offthewall give you permission to upload his script? Oh and jzob and a few others knew how to do this a long time ago so I just got them from those people or I would used this really helpful tut :)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Rollonmath42's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
But did offthewall give you permission to upload his script?

Yes. I asked him about releasing the script two days ago and he's fine with it as long as he is credited for it.
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Sync Dual Wield Muzzleflash/Shelleject Scripts (created by Offthewall, be sure to credit him :D): https://www.mediafire.com/?3nmceh1nnsl213j
Thanks. It's easy to add new guns to the script, happy porting everybody.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks. It's easy to add new guns to the script, happy porting everybody.
Still wondering why no one has flipped the bullet fx play position to get the weapons shells to eject properly.

E: weapon_fired notify should work in CSC too :| or you can just send a CSC-notify from GSC too.
Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:01:24 am by DidUknowiPwn
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
E: weapon_fired notify should work in CSC too :| or you can just send a CSC-notify from GSC too.
Hey, I tried that notify and it didn't seem to work. A client notify from gsc works too but the currentammo check in csc was much faster.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hey, I tried that notify and it didn't seem to work. A client notify from gsc works too but the currentammo check in csc was much faster.
Looked into and GetLocalPlayers()[0] (which is the player) isn't considered an entity for some reason. So naturally self/player waittill("weapon_fired"); won't work.
Haven't found a solid method of getting a local player since method: GetLocalPlayer() doesn't exist.

E: Could make the same system I did for dw_weapon_fired and make a notify + add_listen_thread for CSC to do it but that makes it delayed by about 5 frames.
Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:14:27 am by DidUknowiPwn
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Looked into and GetLocalPlayers()[0] (which is the player) isn't considered an entity for some reason. So naturally self/player waittill("weapon_fired"); won't work.
Haven't found a solid method of getting a local player since method: GetLocalPlayer() doesn't exist.

E: Could make the same system I did for dw_weapon_fired and make a notify + add_listen_thread for CSC to do it but that makes it delayed by about 5 frames.
It's good to hear your thoughts on this, I've just been using the GetLocalPlayers() function for localclientnum checks and variables. I've tried to get entities in CSC from GSC and I'm pretty sure it will never work, it seems you can only get an entity in CSC if it's spawned there. A lot can be done with viewmodels in CSC without depending on GSC at all though, maybe just one notify at the start of the game...the notetrack waittill is amazing.

Loading ...