My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Hi I wonder if anyone can help , ive started porting some guns from black ops but im really struggling on the gun file adding the right xanims lines. I wonder if anyone one could help by telling me where I could get some already done . I hope this is ok to ask as I know assets are illegal to share but seeing as this is just a notepad file. thanks.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
You can use the UGX WeaponsEditor++ to create and edit weaponfiles.
This program contains information about (almost all) weaponfile functions, and it will keep you organised, unlike using Notepad++ or Sublime Text.
You can download and view all the information about the program here.
You won't be having any troubles adding anims and other stuff if you use this program.

Also, make sure you post your topics in the right section of the forum. Questions about weaponfiles belong in the modding section of the forum.

According to the UGX forum rules, it is prohibited to share links of content which are owned by Activision. Sharing links of weaponfiles or other stuff which are not included in the modtools (no matter if it is just a notepad file or not) will be threated as piracy and it will have consequences. Check here for more explanation about UGX' forum rules.

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:10:12 pm by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
you can just get the files out of main just search throught the .iwd files :)
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
you can just get the files out of main just search throught the .iwd files :)
But it will still be BO1 weaponfile, which means it won't work in WAW. You still have to convert it using the UGX WeaponEditor++ or take some stuff out manually (don't recommend this).

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
But it will still be BO1 weaponfile, which means it won't work in WAW. You still have to convert it using the UGX WeaponEditor++ or take some stuff out manually (don't recommend this).

Lukkie1998
this works with everything except for ray gun/law/thumber
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
this works with everything except for ray gun/law/thumber

If you want I can send you a complete folder of the weapon you're trying to port in. I've got most of them except M60, PSG, and Enfield I think.

Loading ...