Annoying error keeps popping up, please help!

broken avatar :(
Created 16 days ago
by ResonateBob
Date Registered: 9 May 2017
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
ResonateBob's Groups
ResonateBob's Contact & Social Links
So im trying to make a map and i compiled it and when i went to go test it aand when i loaded it, it said this. [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]  But i already have the file in my folder i don't get it.  [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]  because i just dragged this file into there because it wasn't there in the first place. I don't get it.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 57 minutes ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksDistenc5Teffrie
So im trying to make a map and i compiled it and when i went to go test it aand when i loaded it, it said this.( [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] .)( [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] .) [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] But i already have the file in my folder i don't get it. [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] because i just dragged this file into there because it wasn't there in the first place. I don't get it.

I always have that feature completly removed from the modding so I never got something like that.
It could be that the mod is trying to load the gsc file from the raw/maps folder but it doesn't exist.

To fix your mod you can do two things:
1: Puth the file into the raw/maps folder and try again.
2: Find the file where the path is being made to the raw/maps folder and change it's path to your modfolder.

I think you also have to look through the gsc files to check if everything has the right path.
Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 10:38:18 pm by gympie6
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 2 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
i am the issue
klevi's Groups
klevi's Contact & Social LinksKlevi Alushik3nt89.aldontknow743k3ntklevi
As  @gympie6  said, try to put that file on raw/maps, it might work.
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
Try to place it derectly in your appdata's mods folder. Using winrar, or anything that opens that iwd and place it all in there. (If you understand what I am saying). if not you might have a long day reinstalling all your mod tools, not optional.
(But Best perferred).
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
discord server:
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Try to place it derectly in your appdata's mods folder. Using winrar, or anything that opens that iwd and place it all in there. (If you understand what I am saying). if not you might have a long day reinstalling all your mod tools, not optional.
(But Best perferred).
a file is placed in the wrong spot and easily fixable, better reinstall my whole mod tools  :\
that wouldnt even fix it, just make sure its in the right spot and ticked off or just remove it from running/adding the script completely 

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...