My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
:-*Strange because the moon zombie models were fine.
should just be kino thats broken, it was modified versions of scripts from that map thats the problem
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
"Mod builder lied. Everything isn't ok."
pwman123's Groups
pwman123's Contact & Social Linkspwman123pwman123pwman123
should just be kino thats broken, it was modified versions of scripts from that map thats the problem

UPDATE: Same thing happened in nacht and five. The five models were normal, but only headless
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
UPDATE: Same thing happened in nacht and five. The five models were normal, but only headless

they most likely use the same models, i'll mke sure to check the models on all maps before i upload the new version later today, a few other things i need to change first
Date Registered: 10 June 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
fizoelghaiaty's Groups
fizoelghaiaty's Contact & Social Links
Why does the BO1_BaT doesnt work please help
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Why does the BO1_BaT doesnt work please help
make sure you moved all the files from the game_mod.zip and replace if it says to, also have a steam copy of the game
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Can someone please help a brother out and put some good instructions in on how to install this.

1 - I downloaded game mod v1.1 and copied contents into my BO1 directory replacing any files with same name that existed

2 - downloaded the mod and put those files in a folder call MODS created in my black ops 1 root directory

3 - lanched the .bat file, i can see a custom zombies tabs but no maps.   launched kino, still same old kino.  please help!!!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Can someone please help a brother out and put some good instructions in on how to install this.

1 - I downloaded game mod v1.1 and copied contents into my BO1 directory replacing any files with same name that existed

2 - downloaded the mod and put those files in a folder call MODS created in my black ops 1 root directory

3 - lanched the .bat file, i can see a custom zombies tabs but no maps.   launched kino, still same old kino.  please help!!!

maybe, try going to mods and selecting the mod?
Date Registered: 23 January 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zayelcron's Groups
Zayelcron's Contact & Social Links
hey :( i got this error when i select the mod from the mod list

Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 07:23:23 am by Sidzzz
Date Registered: 9 July 2015
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Roach's Groups
Roach's Contact & Social LinkshjdinRoachRipperRoachdaripper1
There's a glitch with Gun-Game on Moon, it doesn't let you use the Hacker, which is mandatory unless you want to get trapped on one side of the map due to the excavators.

Can you either let us use the hacker or somehow disable the excavators :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
There's a glitch with Gun-Game on Moon, it doesn't let you use the Hacker, which is mandatory unless you want to get trapped on one side of the map due to the excavators.

Can you either let us use the hacker or somehow disable the excavators :please:
not a glitch, its intended as it can mess with what gungame allows, gungame isnt meant to go on forever, so just avoid getting trapped until its over
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
when i try to lunch BO_Mods it gave me this error assertion c:\users\se2dev\documents\github\linker_mod\components\game_mod\.../shared/utility.h(31): *opcode==0xe8 so can you tell me hot to fix that
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Roach's Groups
not a glitch, its intended as it can mess with what gungame allows, gungame isnt meant to go on forever, so just avoid getting trapped until its over

Yeah but its nice to be able to finish the map, don'tcha think?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Roach's Groups
Oh, and also (I can't edit my posts for some reason, I think its the moderator thingy) can you make it so that ecstatic elixir doesn't work on George Romero in Call of the Dead, it really makes the map so easy its not even funny.

Or alternatively make it deal exactly 1 damage, so that George enrages at least.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Oh, and also (I can't edit my posts for some reason, I think its the moderator thingy) can you make it so that ecstatic elixir doesn't work on George Romero in Call of the Dead, it really makes the map so easy its not even funny.

Or alternatively make it deal exactly 1 damage, so that George enrages at least.

if it dealt damage to him it would make it much worse, he would enrage every time you pass by him, i may make it non effective to bosses in the future

when i try to lunch BO_Mods it gave me this error assertion c:\users\se2dev\documents\github\linker_mod\components\game_mod\.../shared/utility.h(31): *opcode==0xe8 so can you tell me hot to fix that
i did not make game_mod or have anything to do with it, if you have issues with it tell it to SE2dev. the main developer of it
Date Registered: 8 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
SE2Dev's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SE2Dev's Contact & Social Links

Are you using any sort of crack or game patch?

Loading ...