Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
TheRayneWillFall
Signature
Hello all, I mod black ops 1. My current mod I am working on is called Call Of The Dead Upgraded.
It features some cool stuff like a depleted health George. Pack a Punch guns in the mystery box. The perks are easily obtainable as of now. Their will be three versions of this mod released when I release it.
TheGhostZone's Groups
TheGhostZone's Contact & Social Linkshttp://steamcommunity.comhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6DrY1b3Y_JBZyLdX_dppQ?view_as=subscriber
Well today is a much anticipated day  8).

The release of my mod is finally here each version has its respective
difficulty and features.

Rayne Of The Dead Mod Poster, paying homage to Treyarch  ::)

This is the (Easy George) early version with just some minor details changed. I made George's health low and it still had some errors.

This is v1 of (Easy George)

This is v8 of (Easy George)

(Easy George) and all the other versions have a ton of features. More zombies can be hyped by George with any version of the mod.

The roster of zombie spawns is changed also more zombies spawn each round now after round 4. Its also big surprises that you just have to tune in for.

This is he intro video for Rayne Of The Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWGWEOg066k

This the outro video in the beginning and the current version is Rayne Of The Dead or Queen Of The Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSh3mtUQ_Zg&t=238s

(Easy George) ;)

(Easy George)

(Tough George)
(Tough George) Funny poster lol

(Veteran George)

It has a ton of features in it that I will explain,

The feature being the drop in Health that George now has, his overall health is reduced to that of a napalm Zombie. The perks are easily obtainable in this version of the mod which I call (Easy). The easy mod is  where Georges health is completely dropped. Now they can beat George easily and obtain all the perks and kill the shit ton of zombies I added to the latest roster.

Instead of the casual style solo has to offer I beefed up somethings in general that make the mod entirely more challenging than any other mod or game out there now. In the easy version this part of the mod is still working. That is why it will be called (Easy George) when released.

Instead of your casual style of 6 round 1, 14 round 2, 46 round 13 and such the game is now set to spawn a shit ton more zombies even on easy mode. In the latest video you see way more zombies hyper than normal and more zombies spawn. This was added to give the game a much more funner experience sense people said originally that they'd enjoy the zombies instead of George.

The down side of all versions though is that if you keep stealing perks from George the game is set to make it harder and harder. The main goal to get Samantha off your back is to play trick or treat. Once you obtain all 8 perks let George hyper the zombies and use the wunder waffe do not kill him. The more you cheat the more she'll try to take your perks away. By round 31 I don't think any non expert player can handle the sheer size of zombies. I'll let you decide when it is released.

The mod also features Pack a Punched guns inside the box so you get to have most PAP'd guns even on round 4 if you can get far enough without dying to early. Even on level 3 if you don't have that Lucky Jug, Me and Rayne made it hard for you to survive.

Trick or Treat - Mod
Quick Revive Obtained
Random Perk Start
Tricked = Laughter
Treated = Lighting
The Lucky perks are
Lucky Juggernog
Lucky Stamina Up
Lucky P.H.D
Unlucky 8 Ball Perk/Deadshot
Lucky Speed Cola
Lucky Mule Kick
Unlucky Cowboy/Double Tap

Rayne can also steal perks if she finds out you've been cheating her game. Don't trick Rayne. George will keep prompting that your cheating and eventually she'll either start sending more zombies or stealing perks by getting cornered  or tricking you.

The hyper zombies are literally unstoppable if you don't at least have Mustang and Sally or another PAP'd powerful weapon. 10 to 14 out of 24 zombies can be hyper at any type on any round now.

The hard version of the mod is called (Difficulty-Hard George). Georges health is a lot more beefed up than before. He takes a lot more damage to get a perk now this is for us Men. The same amount of zombies spawn the only difference is the increase in health.

Now the veteran version is only for elites. Georges health is near normal and is a hell of a lot of harder to beat. Their will be a further increase in zombies than before making it one of the hardest mods out there. Getting to round 12 in this type of mod will literally be impossible unless you have the skill to survive against this type of onslaught.
This part of the mod is called (Veteran George). The elite only.

Now let the battle commence can you survive the onslaught until Black ops 4 is released. Don't cry if you cant win  :'( :troll: Lol hopefully you can win  >:(.
Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:27:45 pm by TheGhostZone
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
This post is a big wall of text, but i'm happy black ops is still being worked on. I hope the mods help with your download situation cause this is kinda messy.
Date Registered: 8 March 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
TheRayneWillFall
TheGhostZone's Groups
TheGhostZone's Contact & Social Linkshttp://steamcommunity.comhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6DrY1b3Y_JBZyLdX_dppQ?view_as=subscriber
delete...
Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:12:52 am by TheGhostZone
Date Registered: 4 March 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
maui's Groups
maui's Contact & Social Links
i think the download links aren`t working anymore. would be cool if you could fix it :)
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Okay I am asking a moderator again to fix my download links. The first three links were updated so I am uploading the files again to mediafire. Yep it is funny how the post is messy with the download links sorry for spamming but I cant seem to edit my own post so I can post updates.  :-\ :lol:  ;D I don't understand why the site moderators wont allow the forums users to edit their own post.  ::) Pretty weird if you ask me  :poker:, :troll: :alone:

(Easy George)

(Tough George)

(Veteran George)
Links are added to your Original Post. And don't worry, once you hit enough posts you will be able to edit your post yourself!

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 8 March 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
TheRayneWillFall
TheGhostZone's Groups

delete....
Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:13:47 am by TheGhostZone

Loading ...