or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zNiiC

In addition to what everyone else has said, ZM also allows maps with illegal assets to be released onto their site. Creating a custom zombie map with these assets is a HUGE violation of the Agreement when you download mod tools

now to be fair, certain members within the UGX community also engage in this same violation. So neither is perfect in this regard, However it isn't nearly as bad.

Not trying to be mean, but your arguement is somewhat invalid. Here's why:

A. The agreement you mention is not about releasing maps with custom content. It's about selling your maps you make which is illegal.
B. I release maps with custom content, yet they are legal. Why? I own the game I port models from, and release the maps for free. Perfectly legal (according to the Activison agreement).
C. It's illegal if I give assets to another mapper who doesn't own the game. That's stealing and illegal.
D. Technically, the UGX Mod is then illegal (if you don't own black ops or other games assets are from). Not hating in UGX here, it's a great mod.

Please, I don't want to start a war, just want to inform people. (Like how most people think Activison makes CoD, which is just plain wrong... for example).
10 years ago
I did. Even before I installed the mod, no weapons.
10 years ago
So I created a map with the script placer. I get weird alien text (yes, ive tried what they have said to do) and I only have about 4 weapons: kar, raygun, default weapon) and nothing else. Any advice?
10 years ago
If I had an SSD I would use it to store my movies and TV shows so I don't have to wait more than a minute for them to start up and play. An SSD would also be very beneficial for the video editing I do. Using After Effects and a regular HDD is not fun. I would also store my OS on it as well as certain games for increased loading times (like BF4). The extra 128GB would also be nice for just storage reasons, as I am nearing my 2TB limit on my computer. Plus, who doesn't like a fast PC?
10 years ago
You probably won't see a release on here. I haven't touched it for weeks and i'm waiting for another mod to come out to release it
11 years ago
Nice map but...

Derping zombies:

Weird texture placement? or just non-tiling texture

Never seen wood like this:

Might want to use patches so you dont get a weird  double sided fence texture like this

Triggers are hard to buy sometimes (like this):

Weird texture placement again:

model goes thru fence

hintstring:

texture placement again:

got stuck here:

11 years ago
I haven't touched cod5 radiant in weeks (too busy with cod4). I'm waiting on scripts to release a new version, but I have no idea when that will be done.
11 years ago
I already released Ski Resort (summit), so a complete remake would be useless IMO.
11 years ago
It's meant for you to not use it. Wait for it to come out
11 years ago
Yea im kind of done with this map. Im no good at scripting so it would be a pain to have to do that.
11 years ago
Expect final release soon. Mule kick is being taken out because ugx mod overrides _perks
11 years ago
The buggy version is public and I believe that the zommods version has fixed jug
11 years ago
I think the reason mule kick doesn't work may have to do with the ugx _perks.gsc
11 years ago
Worked with or without ugx mod?

With. Map was too far down in radiant
11 years ago
not sure if this is a problem or not, but i just tried to play this solo or coop, and if you dont kill the zombies, the zombies just keep dying off, and you can keep going through the rounds without doing anything.

Fixed
11 years ago
Loading ...