or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zNiiC

Some sort of base hidden underground. Lots of rocks.

Something I decided to put together to demonstrate a few important aspects of level design in games.
Inspiration is from a post on artist station

Layout is basically done (80% of zones and spawns are done too):

In-game screens (just started detailing the starting room, about 8 hours worth of work):

Here's an hour of me adding to the layout and testing zones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpHGdKwIKg&t=6s
7 years ago
weather grime

That doesn't allow for actual fx to be played right? I just sets up wind and whatnot.
8 years ago
More detailing and playing with lights:

8 years ago
My first zombies map for Black Ops 3!

This map will probably be pretty small as the current playable area isn't that large.

8 years ago
Turn your anti-aliasing off and some of the settings down and it should be fine

Yeah, that doesn't fix it.

Edit: You can keep AA on max and every other setting on max and it won't make a difference. The problem is ambient occlusion. The only way to fix that I know of is to turn it completely off.
8 years ago
Haven't I seen that mystery box somewhere else?
10 years ago
You need to edit your _loadout.gsc to correctly fit your map. There are a ton of tutorials on this exact issue out there if you google it
10 years ago
You obviously know he's right...do you really suppose that calling him a "kid", despite the fact that he's clearly not acting like one, will make yourself look better than him? :poker:

Post Merge: June 29, 2014, 05:52:58 am
Another +1 for you lol

At least I'm not the only one 500% done with him.
10 years ago
lol this kid ^^^ pot calling the kettle black

I don't think you understand what that statement means. Someone says that replacing textures is easy, and you say most people are lazy, yet you were too lazy to include them. Totally not irony there. Plus, if you use custom materials / textures, you have to include them, as the instructions for posting this kind of stuff says. Go back to some Illinois kindergarten and learn some common sense.
10 years ago
because people are lazy

The irony in this statement
10 years ago
Google I/O. Too bad its only like 1 hour away...
10 years ago
You sure? I've seen more then a few people lately who claim they've quit the community and then they show up a week later posting in someone else's topic and pretend like nothing happened.

If you're going to leave, please just leave and be done with it. We don't need these melodramatic threads of people crying over nothing.

Just because I said I was done with mapping for this game and I was leaving, doesn't mean I can't come back and look at stuff and comment.
10 years ago
Looks like someone doesn't know how to take a joke :lol:

A joke is something funny. That was not funny.
10 years ago
Loading ...