or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zNiiC

Do you know where that .vision file and script would be located? I don't really know where to look since I am not a programmer.
12 years ago
I was thinking about that, but it's supposed to be an abandoned lab. I was thinking about adding night-vision, but I have no idea where to start.
12 years ago
You can also use SVN. If you commit a change, the other person just has to update changes and will have all of the new changes.
12 years ago
You are gonna want a kvp of "script_flag" "enter_ZONENAME" on he blockers trigger. You also need to edit your ,gsc to include zones.
12 years ago
XmodelData::convertMeshTris: No material on tri
That means that there's a surface that has no material. They show as green colored in t he 3D view. You either need to put a material onto the surface or delete the surface.

In the outliner view, I selected all of the meshes and added a white color from the tut by SajeOne. This happens with guns that have many attachments that I take off.
White is not a material, it's a shader. All surfaces have to have a material too. I'm beginning to think I need to make a better tutorial - SajeOne's is too long to not be comprehensive.

Yea he didn't know how to fix it or add a material manually. How would I go about fixing this. I've never used Maya before either
12 years ago
That means that there's a surface that has no material. They show as green colored in t he 3D view. You either need to put a material onto the surface or delete the surface.

In the outliner view, I selected all of the meshes and added a white color from the tut by SajeOne. This happens with guns that have many attachments that I take off.
12 years ago
12 years ago
I saw this on ZM :)

Good job porting the BO weapons, should be fun to play this when it's done  8)

Yea I get some errors when porting some other guns (Commando, PSG1, M60...) that I really wanted. The layout is almost done then its just detailing :)

12 years ago
Infected Persons Unit: Chapter One
Completion: ~95%

Story:

Your first day on the job...
Your first time killing...

A virus known as *static* has spread across the globe, starting in the *static* and moving across *static* *inaudible speech.*
*TV turns to static*

Squad Member #3: "Damn TV. This cheap stuff never works."

Squad Leader: "Alright men! Listen Up! Your mission is simple: Collect data and get the hell out of there before the infected showed up."

Squad Member #1: "How much time do we have. We don't want to encounter the infected."

Squad Leader: "You'll have enough."

"No further questions?"

"Alright. After collecting the data, head over to the evac zone towards the west. A helicopter will be waiting for you at (unknown time)."

Squad Member #4 (You):"This better not go to hell. It's my first day today."

Squad Member #2: "Ahh. Don't worry big boy. It'll be fine."

They said you had time. Boy, were they wrong...

Features:
All four perks
Mysterybox
Dolphin Diving
Lunar Landers
Black Ops Weapons
Black Ops Models

12 years ago
Loading ...