or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zNiiC

]Celtic Ruinz V2 now usin UGx mod V. 0.25 will b more supoiror than this dumb map has ever wil be duh... it will b a 1 rum map becuse mi computr cant handle batter... LUK oUT FOr FOUrM poST....

The amount of maturity in this post is unbelievable.
10 years ago
Lol rage mode

Dude just be mature and fix it those two problems.
10 years ago
not at all actually - if anything a map that freeze's all the time is game breaking  :lol:

Medical Tip: Apply cold compress to burned area.

Real fucking mature. I rarely swear, but you deserve it 100%. Man it feels good to say that.

life tip: stop acting like a child and grow up
other tip: maps with glitches need to be fixed before they go onto the map manager.
grammar tip: apply ice to burned area, not apply cold compress to burned area. Wtf does that even mean
10 years ago
Who cares, i like it the way it is. Unless it's game breaking than I wont waste my time.

i'm sure powerups spawning outside the map is game breaking
10 years ago
1. You ever think i did that on purpose so that people would stop shooting zombies before they got into a playable area.
This takes 2 sec to fix.

2. Who cares, didn't know the written words on the top corner ruined the whole map for you..... lol
also takes 2 sec to fix
10 years ago
(remember we were the ones who actually made this language that you speak...)

Post of the week. lol that is hilarious
10 years ago
I really hope these akimbo weapons are actually, you know, REAL akimbo weapons that let you shoot seperately...

I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to get tired of seeing duel-wielded weapons that only shoot together at the same time instead of having it seperately :l

You can't have them shoot separately. Case closed.

lol i havent even finished doing the model man haha also i just did that after looking a video on how to do a coke can. i dont know how to animate yet D:

I'm animating guns for this map by the way. No need for you to.
10 years ago
Do you have plans on getting custom WW1/WW2 weapons in the game?

Did you even read the post above you?
10 years ago
hi i want a map with no limit of perks with bo2 generators of origins origins dig sites and soul chest and i love new perks like radiation rum and the other i want again new perks of your imagination and no limit please !!

With that description you should be playing Origins.
10 years ago
I know its not my computer, if it was then why on day one did i see every one on twitter and youtube complaining about the framerate issues and lag they were getting on pc

idk man. I didn't have any problems.
10 years ago
I bought this game on pc and I admit there was a lot of problems with it on pc. Especially on day one, the game kept constantly crashing, stuttering issues, frame drop issues, all kinds of stuff.

I never had crashing issues or frame rate issues.

Believe me it wasnt my computer either because I heard people with alienwares talking about how bad the game runs on pc

Alienwares aren't top notch PC's. I don't see how you can say its the games fault.

It was hard because of no aim assist, I know folks on consoles had way better aim.

Shooting is easy. I don't see how you had problems. The only bad thing was mouse acceleration on the menus, but a quick .xml setting fixed it.

The cops and the ai seemed way too smart in this game, it was virtually impossible to escape the cops.
Cops are the easiest part of the game. They barely do anything.
10 years ago
should be
Code Snippet
Plaintext
cg_draw2d 0
not
Code Snippet
Plaintext
cg:draw2d 0
10 years ago
As cool as it would be to see all these WW2 guns people are listing, where the hell are they supposed to find the models/anims for these weapons??  ??? Are they all going to be custom modeled and animated? Because I have a feeling that might not turn out too well...

Yes some will have to model and animate. They may not look professional but its better than porting weapons.
10 years ago
So I got it to work, but my hands were messed up as I am using a gun mod (all attachments were on). So, I got the original loadout and replaced these two instances (http://i.imgur.com/0OCsJyv.png), but the error still happens.
10 years ago
Back on topic, Sparky this was me:

Someone had similar infinite loop at the beginning of the map and every time he threw a grenade, ended up being he didn't have the special coop characters setup so the voice overs were bugging out creating an infinite loop.

I'm using a custom _loadout.gsc and I never touched the coop characters setup. What could be the fix?
10 years ago
Loading ...