or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Xperience

I second the above statement. I'm ready for another radimap :D
8 years ago
hey guys new here and just bought the game! i plan on being here for awhile so if anyones ever down to play :D hope you all have a great day

Good man 8) Happy to have you in the community, love to see it continue to grow! Enjoy your stay here :)
8 years ago
Any chance you could put some progress bars in your descr? :D
8 years ago
Hi Crazy, I'm Exo. :cute:

Nice to meet you Exo, thanks for introducing yourself ;) :alone:
8 years ago
God Frikin waw guns? I waited a week for a new map to release and I get a map with waw garbage? ugh

Not very thankful eh? want to see something new, make your own map.

Lol, I love your reason for naming it "Kri". Keep it up, this map doesn't look bad imo :) Can't wait to check it out, downloading now. Thanks for the new release!
8 years ago
What makes you think I'm redoing it in a winter setting?

(Image removed from quote.)

I don't know, I guess the snow and wind :poker: Call me crazy
8 years ago
Either way, Castle was one of my favorite World at War mp maps. I know it's been redone before, but I'm happy to see the rebirth of this map once again, especially in a winter setting. You should definitely have a bomb shelter under ground underneath the castle. That would be sweet for sure. Looking forward to trying it out :D
8 years ago
From this point forward all major contributions will be credited via graffiti throughout the map:

Hahaha this is like the coolest idea. These pictures look so beautiful :alone: Keep it up Nate! :rainbow:
8 years ago
Those screenshots are seriously dark man.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. I would say the textures look nice, but I can barely see them. Other than the brightness problem, the structures look pretty cool. I'm assuming you'll put more textures on the surrounding areas outside the map, especially the sky. I'd also like to see a progress bar if you can add one to your post ;)
8 years ago
Always love to see a positive thread :alone: I absolutely love that players have the opportunity to basically play multiple games through World at War. Custom zombie maps have sparked so many unique ideas in the community and I love seeing mappers, scripters, and modders put their skills together to create legendary maps. I also love seeing professional maps with time put into them. I guess you could say I enjoy just seeing the end product of the maps themselves.
8 years ago
To me, the big issue with Soul Chests have always been how people used them. Smack it onto a map, and call it an objective. It's repetetive, and doesn't have much replayability when you always just fill in a few chests.

100% agree Exo. I have to admit Nate, the soul chests were a pretty unique idea, although nothing really like classic WaW zombies. Props to stuffy for implementing something new in the game, but like Exo said, everyone just chucks them in their map just for the heck of it. I think soul chests have to fit the map or setting, but I've played too many maps where I open a door and low and behold it's just an empty room with a soul chest in the center. Just got old of them real fast. It's amazing what people can do to ruin a new feature.
8 years ago
Really excited to see a great map in the making with so little percentage done. Also love seeing that the mappers have a plan for their map ;) Be patient with it, we'll all still be here when you're done :D
8 years ago
I absolutely despise soul chests. I think the idea was stupid and begins to take away from the custom zombie feeling. If anything have the wolves from Mob of the Dead, but when I see a soul chest the map loses some respect from me. I also don't like when weapons don't have the right sounds. That's really about it :)
8 years ago
Despite anything else, 10/10 for map name originality 8)
8 years ago
I think this map is genius, but I have to admit it's not extremely replayable. Maybe a few times to check out different characters :) I do think it deserves a 10 on custom content but that's just me ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...