or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Xperience

This is a great idea for a map. About time we see some more horror movie based custom maps. Looking forward to checking it out
8 years ago
Man, looks pretty sweet Hitman! Looking forward to giving it a go :) nice job
8 years ago
Looks sweet! Can't wait to try it out :)
8 years ago
It's finally out!!
8 years ago
Saw Relaxing's video of this. Sweet map man!
8 years ago
Is it as small a map as it looks, or are there a good amount of rooms on either side of the bridge?
8 years ago
The map itself I thought looked beautiful, and its a great idea! I know people have had trouble looking for the key so I haven't seen much of the map.
8 years ago
Man I have to admit, when I saw the name I wasn't too enthused about the map, but after taking a look at it, the old style castle look is sweet! With all the new heavily modded and futuristic maps I could always go for an old fashioned 19th century style map :) Looking forward to it!
8 years ago
Looking forward to this map :)
9 years ago
Hello  :)
9 years ago
Tom, I enjoy reading your Custom Zombies Reviews. I moderate a steam group with 2k+ members for custom zombies fans and was wondering if I could post your reviews in a separate forum in the group. Maybe contact me on steam for further details. I would be honored to post your reviews there :)
9 years ago
Loading ...