or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Xperience

Looks tasty  :poker:
8 years ago
Sad part about this is that it might have to be our map of the month for march if we don't see any new releases soon :'(
8 years ago
Yeah I gave this a similar rating. I thought this map was definitely overhyped IMO but that's just me. Really loved the textures and the weapons but that was about it. Nice review :)
8 years ago
Alright I'm gonna be honest... this map looks sweet! I absolutely love the simple but fitting textures (that of a space station). Absolutely stoked on the release of this map, make it a good one and take your time!! :rainbow:
8 years ago
Very interesting. Happy to see a new map released. Thanks for your work :p Looking forward to trying it out
8 years ago
These look really cool! Would've totally worked for "Buried" or some other old western map. There needs to be a new western custom map release :gusta:
8 years ago
Yess :rainbow: can't wait to play this :D
8 years ago
Hey man, just keep working at it. It's not the best map exactly but I'm sure your next map will be better ;) Still happy to see people are attempting to pick mapping up :P
8 years ago
Looking solid so far, keep it up truth!
8 years ago
Glad to see you're diversifying your map further. Keep it up :)
8 years ago
Quick update for the folks

Added in Uk_ViiPeRs debugger so the map has a ton of settings for you to play with now. Including sun direction so the stock setting won't have any as it gives the map a more dark feel but feel free to do whatever to the worldspawn.

Plus FOV slider :gusta:

heck freaking yah :rainbow:
8 years ago
Hmm haven't seen this yet so I mine as well comment ;) I really like this idea in general. Electric Cherry really only did one thing in BO2 and while it was a worth while perk, it was a small change in zombies. Part of me wishes zombies would go back to the original style gameplay with a few perks and not as much "going on", and part of me hopes Treyarch keeps expanding zombies. Overall I do like Der Eisendrache better than Shadows of Evil. Just seems more like cod zombies to me.
8 years ago
Nice review, XEcW. Been wanting to check out this map for awhile not but haven't downloaded T4M yet. Thanks for the inside info :D ;)
8 years ago
Saw Relaxing play this mod... absolutely sick. Well done :)
8 years ago
Loading ...