or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Xperience

Um yeh, this is not gonna be made in WAW. But me and Seth might have something else in store before BO3 tools come out have to wait and see. ;)

Aww too bad. Hey, glad to hear something's coming soon :) Looking forward to it
8 years ago
Edit: I may have got carried away with the excitement of the BO3 Mod Tools announcement, we will probably still try and get this done in the 8 months or so we have with the WAW tools. :)

Hahaha thank you so much Stevie! You had me worried for a bit there, but this map looks incredible. Can't believe I haven't seen this yet :o
8 years ago
IMP this map looks incredible! Thanks for the beta, so looking forward to checking this out  :D
8 years ago
Looks sweet :) Thanks for the beta release, looking forward to the final product!
8 years ago
Looks interesting, can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the open beta!
8 years ago
Dude totally agree, this map looked beautiful! Fair review, well done
8 years ago
Yes yes yes! So happy to hear this came out, gamer. Extremely well done! Had so much fun playing this map :D
8 years ago
So looking forward to this!!
8 years ago
Community maps = Maps created by the community (so everyone).
I don't like the idea of putting maps into separate categories just because the map is less detailed/small.
This idea has been brought up numerous of times and every single time the topic ended in nothing...
Lukkie1998

Alright that makes sense. Thanks for letting me know
8 years ago
well it's a good idea. But if we doing it . Then we will be copying ZM style . You should just go and see how many category they have just for maps download . I hated them for that .

Ahh yes, been awhile since I've been there. It's impossible to find new maps. I hate that system, it's way too specific.
8 years ago
This is not zombiemodding.com btw :please:.

I wouldn't want it to be ZM, just makes more sense to me. Maybe it's a stupid idea. Didn't even know ZM had a "Test Map" Forum
8 years ago
So I know topics like this have been brought up a number of times before, especially having a forum for mappers' first maps. That idea was thrown away because it would be biased towards better known mappers (makes sense). My thoughts are that we haven't specifically identified the problem. Some mappers have great first maps, as we all know.

Recently, I've seen a number of pretty obvious first maps which have only a few hours put into them. I'm not sure these belong under the "Community Maps" Forum, so my suggestion is to have another subforum under "Community Maps" titled Test & Broken Maps or something that designates it as an obvious "not exactly what you want to waste your time downloading" place. Maybe even having a "Box Map" subforum would be helpful.

Maybe this idea has already been mentioned and I'm beating a dead horse, or maybe it's just not that great of an idea. If this has been suggested before, I apologize. Thanks for taking the time to read. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
8 years ago
Lol I have to admit, I know where you're coming from. I liked it better when the whole NGT gang was together. Now that they split up, it's a lot less interesting to watch. Youtube is just taking advantage of peoples' free time ;)
8 years ago
Yeah I definitely enjoyed this map. IMP a fair review, but I know others will disagree :P Well done, ZombieSlayer ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...