or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - X0master

I don't know what joints you selected before you export the anims. I just manually select the joints without the use of scoba's tool.

For infinity wards anims Ads up and down = tag_view and tag_ads. Rest of the anims = Tag_ads and tag_cambone [Select Hierachy]. its the only way i know that should be able to have a proper animations for the ads and the rest of the anims.
8 years ago
Cheated?  :(

That one door is not opened so either a glitch or cheats  ???

I never had used cheats on. all i did was jump down at that buyable ppsh
8 years ago
This map was fun  :D , but i found a bug that the round keep changing in this area
8 years ago
Add your material name to the ADSoverlayshaderLowRes too
Are you sure you included the scope overlay image files in your mod? are they checked?
8 years ago
I enjoyed this map, the details of the map are well done  :D. Arsenal of weapons were cool. Overall, i had fun playing this and doing the easter egg until i accidently kill myself with the grenade when i try to make a crawler  :'(
8 years ago
Isn't that essentially what I said? :poker:
Sorry my bad, i've now marked you as the best answer. i didn't think that would work,  because i tried it then i got the same results but then i tried it again and this time i apply the rotation only to ads fire, fire, and idle it works.
8 years ago
Well that's good and all, but how about sharing how you did it for other people who might have the same problem? ::)
ok  :P
i rotated the tag_brass in the idle, fire, and ads fire animation to
Code Snippet
Plaintext
0 -34.999 -89.997
thats all
8 years ago
I finally fixed it, thank you for at least trying to help me :)
8 years ago
The second one actually looks like it's playing, but is going forward instead of to the side as it should.

Check rotations/orientation in Maya, I had similar issue with the FMG9 from MW3 where the flash would play to the left, turns out it was due to in the fire animation, tag_flash was rotated for some reason, possible here as well only with tag_brass?

checked it, there was nothing rotated with tag_brass

Double Post Merge: May 20, 2016, 10:37:47 pm
first gun seems okay, second doesn't probably due to missing tag_bullet or whatever the shell eject fx tag is

tag_brass is there
8 years ago
Video shows it all. I could never find a fix to this issue every time i port a custom weapon.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
8 years ago
All of the actual sounds files (not soundaliaes) are dumped in Call of Duty Black Ops II\sound. But they are packed in a file with a extension called .sabl and .sabs i used the Black Ops II Sound Studio to get the export the sound files.
8 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self.moveplaybackrate
8 years ago
In Nazi_zombie_Factory.csv soundaliases, there is a sound called "power_up_2d".
8 years ago
You must read the Important Notes carefully.
ah my bad, sorry i just download it without even looking at the important notes thanks  :facepalm2:.
8 years ago
Fun mod. i played coop with other players, i don't know if its me having this issue but I don't see the pack a punch machine model and also most pap weapons don't have firing sounds in shi no numa. Btw i was using t4m when i play this mod even though i didn't have to use it.
8 years ago
Loading ...