Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - X0master

Open the thompsons weapon file and look for the vidwhands it uses. Try those.
I still get the same result.  :-[
1770 days ago
ok ill try it if i have time
1772 days ago
Im having this problem with rigging a cod waw thompson to a bo2 scorpion animation. Everytime i attempt to rig the thompson then put to join weapon rig, it always make the gun pointed down instead of holding it the way it suppose to be.  :-\   
1772 days ago
I keep having this error. I don't know what im doing wrong but its the dlc3_code part in the tutorial that im stuck with         
1783 days ago
 I beat the map at round 12!!  ;D This is the best map i have ever played. The engineer boss scares the hell out of me but the ghost made me jump as soon i turn around. Great map and i hope to see more maps like this.
1802 days ago
He just told me that he didn't do the dishes and his Dad deleted his map and took away his laptop for a month.  :'(
wow again another punishment :'(??
1858 days ago
Well I got my laptop back after a week so im continuing working on it, any weapon requests you guys would like to see from either black ops or black ops 2, I can fully port both now :D (still need to learn how to open and convert black ops 2 tanims though) but if I do a weapon expect it to have good stats, its REAL sounds (shoot, reload and charge), and super shmexy pack a punch camo :D
awesome, how about the spas-12 from bo2 campaign and the bo2 rpd
1858 days ago
Awesome!!
1902 days ago
this map looks nice. Maybe a desert version at night and dark fog probably.  :P
1902 days ago
i think it would be nice if mob of the dead police model from grief and viewhands of it could fit in this map  :).
1916 days ago
this map didn't cause any lag on my computer which im surprise  :o
1923 days ago
Can you say the number of the viewhands :O
because there are only BO2 and GHOST ones :P

And thanks guys
viewhand NR.1  ::)
1979 days ago
awesome map. I think the mw2 viewhands would fit good with the map  :)
1983 days ago
bouncing betties redesigned

(Image removed from quote.)
i notice it looks like a motions sensor from bo1  ???
2028 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...