or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vinnyz500

Go to your root folder

Find xmodel

type in your gun name, lets use mp7

you will see something that says

bo2_mp7_non_upgraded_world
bo2_mp7_non_upgraded_view

or if u have another gun itll be something different

Copy those two files and put them in some empty folder for work space

---------------------------------------------------------------

Open them with notepad ++

You will see an entry in english, saying the weapon model, in my case it is

bo2_mp7_non_upgraded_world0

Do NOT mess with that line

Now go past that and you will see a bunch of things that look like this

bo2_mtl_t6_wpn_smg_mp7_camo1

replace all of those with your PaP material name, if you use default make them

mtl_silver_etching

replace all of the things, or some if u want to leave the original material on the gun

Do this for both view and world

Rename them to

bo2_mp7_non_upgraded_world_upgraded
bo2_mp7_non_upgraded_view_upgraded

paste them back in raw/xmodel

-------------------------------------

Now go to your weapon file, mine is mp7 in this case

Open it in UGX weapons editor

General Info Tab:

Change display name

Stats tab:

Change Damage

Change Headshot damage multiplier to 3 or 4

--For official BO1 stats check online--

Change Max Ammo and Start Ammo and Clip Size

Models and Anims Tab:

Add _upgraded onto the gun and world model things

Sound Tab:

Copy a fire sound from a stock gun or make your own for that weapon

Change the fire, fire sound player, and last shot if you want

Or use this http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8832.0.html

Effects Tab:

make it weapon/muzzleflashes/standardflashview_ug
and
weapon/muzzleflashes/standardflashworld_ug

If you want to use an FX from a stock gun go ahead

Save your weapon file

-------------------------------------

Place weapon file inside weapons folder

In Mod.csv, add weapon,sp\mp7_upgraded
or whatever your gun is

Dont forget to check it in the box

I am probably going to post this in the tutorial section because i put so much time into it, hopefully it helps
8 years ago

image by TonightYou

Coming soon.....

A bit of an update on my progress:

i fixed the huge bug i was having that was freezing related, thanks to harry for a bit of clarity with this;

all i need to do is sort out some small issues and fix all of the weapon names and scripts;

Please, apply for beta access if you are willing to test the map i need people that will co op test as i lack that;

If you want to make something for the map PM me i will use any help i can get;

Working hard release some time in the near future.....
8 years ago
That will not be from ragdolls, you have a infinite loop somewhere
this only happens on rounds 10+, with the console spamming lack of rag dolls the beginning freeze is an infinite loop I'm looking into it atm
8 years ago
hey guys, i need beta testers. I finally bit the bullet and attempted to finish it, it is nearly complete i just need to fix pack a punch names and any bugs that you guys find. Send in your request now ill take the first 10 or so

Known bugs so far:

You can Strafe jump around a barrier in the goober place
In goober place there is a transparent texture which you can see through
some areas have floating model bits, i cant fix this
Small freeze in the beginning, and if you have corpses on insane you get small freezes from lack of ragdolls
No vulture aide green smoke
the shield has no model (Working on fixing it if not going to remove it)
dolphin diving can get you onto places you shouldnt be that are eye level, will be hard to fix all of these bugs
FAL-OSW has no texture
Galil PaP has no texture
When falling in goober place on Co-Op, it restarts game if they dont have jug or PHD (???)

::: Will Update when you guys tell me more :::
8 years ago
i really hope that they release beginner and advanced tools. So all people on the PC modding community can make an entry level map but us more experienced mappers can have the full radiant power like for World at War. Also i would like to see the ability to port over .map files from world at war, so we can take our current projects over to the new game. From what ive seen in the trailers that show off radiant in them, when they say mod tools i think they mean radiant in its fullest form not some easy to use far cry style thing. Just going to keep my hopes up, should be really amazing and will be the first time i spend 60 bucks on a game for my PC  ;D
8 years ago
it's a network thing I'm pretty sure u can't change or fix it
9 years ago
your texture quality is set to low. Put it on high/extra. Because it isisnt stock its not gonna render it full quality so u do need to ramp up your texture settings
9 years ago
my thoughts are that is a good thing. If people still want to live 10 years back in terms of technology thats their decision, they cant expect the best and greatest to still sustain on those consoles. Next gen is nothing too crazy when compared to a computer, but it allows developers to go above and beyond the limits of older consoles. Also, you get a free copy of BO1 and 10 bucks off, thats a steal  :D
9 years ago
^post above

Which bitrate/quality should I set it to then? I think I have it set at 8 or 16 and for the skybox i think I can make that work, plus it being unlit will Work best... I'll just get the scrolling flowers image ripped from the game then maybe I can set that texture on a sphere model as the game does it to give it that special flow... then just blue sky skybox possibly from te game (sorry it's late putting my ideas here mainly for myself :P)
9 years ago
fix the sky and the sun, the models seem too bright for the map so make the map sunny to combat that and change the skybox to the nuke town one, if it looks weird just make a backup but I think that will fix the problem of why it looks odd
9 years ago
Update September 19:

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been busy settling in with my 3rd year of university and it's been a bit hectic. I have been getting a bit more work on the map done (though the past few weeks I just haven't really been motivated to map). It wasn't until yesterday where I actually started to get a lot of things done again.

I would also like to note that I spent an entire day finishing the portaling of the map and I have been getting on average 120fps and I by no means have a good gpu.

New Pool Area: Still a lot of work outside the map to do (adding in surrounding buildings and streets)
(Image removed from quote.)

New Foyer:

Overview of the Map:
I would have to say mapping-wise I am about 65% done the playable area, but only about 40% done the exterior of the map. I began work on the easter egg a week ago, and the mod is basically done now (just a few minor tweaks left).
trap idea: Make the bottom portion of the pool filled with water, add the wires in it, and if you throw a monkey in there the zombies die. Also the player will get hurt if they go in there. Maybe put a little easter egg ''no diving'' sign except its a ''no monkeys'' sign  :D on another note, looks really sexy
9 years ago
Draw a brush completely surrounding the stuff you wanna select.

Right click 2d view -> select inside
thanks a ton man never noticed that before  ;)
9 years ago
Hopefully title is enough. Im talking about the way you can drag select certain verticies, is there a way to drag select all the brushes inside a certain frame... asking because a long long time ago i made home-made models which uses a LOT of terrain patches for a little area,

and their spammed all over the place... manually selecting takes like 2-3 mins each and theres about 30 of them. If it isisnt a thing, guess that'll suck for me  :( Need to delete all of them as now i have the original models and they take up way too much patches
9 years ago
you when your parents made you eat your veggies

after you finished em

9 years ago
Loading ...