or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vinnyz500

Mediafire:

ill update with another link for google docs soon

Hey guys, im here with the release of this map after ages lol.

*i dont do videos ever :D
Features:
Bo2 Weapons
Teleporters to alternate areas
8 shootable song easter eggs *Possibly copyrighted, turn down music if recording a video*
Concert area with 3D sweet victory song
Zombie shield buildable
buildable power
buyable ending
Some other stuff, cant remember

The map basically has playable spongebob character houses, 2 map exports from the game Spongebob: Battle for Bikini bottom, plus a concert area. Playable areas include:

Downtown Bikini Bottom
Jellyfish Fields
Concert Area
Goofy Goober's
Krusty Krab
Spongebob's House
Squidward's House
Sandy's Treedome

This map includes some intense parkour, but nothing is too difficult where you cant complete it. The best perks are behind a bit of parkour, i wont tell you which because you wouldnt like it. Falling into the pit makes you go down, so be super careful! Ill possibly be balancing this if it is too difficult for some, but its a nice challenge required to progress in the map. The 2 areas that are accessed through the toll booth in the goober basement are full map exports, clipped and slightly modified for playability from the game SB:BFBB. To use the Taxi stands, you must buy the 5,000 toll booth in the goober area then you may teleport with them.

Credits:

Ok, so this is going to be extremely difficult as the map has been dead / in development for 2 or so years, so please please please tell me if you helped me in any way. Ill list everything i know, but i know for sure im going to miss a dozen of you

Radimax- Clippings Jellyfish fields
Harry- Perks, shield, tons of help
Tom- Tools
Natesmithzombie- Bo2 Weapons
Robert *forgets ZM name but knows skype name*  - Logo of loading screen
BWC - somthing he was pretty involved at some point
BluntStuffy - Zombie and player teleporters, made the whole alternate areas possible

Please i cant stress enough PM me if you helped me in any way so i can properly credit you

Thanks for taking a look, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs report them to me via PM, ill be doing a v1.1 overhaul in about 3 or 4 weeks fixing everything i can find and or whatever people report. Sorry for the long wait on the map and i hope it lives up to its name.

Small side note, i love watching peoples videos so if you make a youtube video post it in the comments  ;D

Bugs found:

Some guns have an ugly PaP camo, didn't even notice this
// Quick revive solo failed to work for one, can happen to another (Resolved, wait for update)
// Extreme zombie hug, Must fix
// need to test multiplayer, supposed crash problem (Resolved, wait for update)
// Aparently, if falling into the pit on co op, it sometimes restarts the map *I HAVE NO IDEA NOTHING IN THE SCRIPT I //USE YIELDS THIS WILL FIX ASAP*
// Round Skipping glitch TB room (Resolved, wait for update)
// Grenades fall through floor JF F and City (Resolved, wait for update)

*Uploading as of 6/30 by 11PM EST
Whats new in 1.1:

Zombies no longer get stuck in between taxi signs
New area in Jellyfish fields, expanded area roughly by 40%
Round Skipping glitch is resolved in taxi room
Grenades no longer fall through the floor at Alternate areas
Map no longer restarts on co op when dying on parkour, now just teleports you to the start of the parkour
Zombies now actually hit the player instead of hugging them forever
slight weapon tuning
Small details adressed
Poor pathing issues adressed in outdoor areas

Tombstone removed to fix confusion with vulture aid

Still needs fixing:

Guns in everybody's ears *majorly annoying*
Ugly PaP camo's

Wanted this update out asap so they will be fixed at a later date when more problems arise
8 years ago
Hey, going to release my spongebob map and i dont think ill be able to update it within a timely manner *give or take a month* so im looking for a super simple script

basically i need there to be a button in the map that respawns all zombies, kinda like a nuke but not killing them. This is mainly for bug prevention if they get stuck somewhere, ive seen it happen on every map and i havent seen it happen on mine but it is bound to happen honestly. So i just need a simple button that can be placed, and clicked maybe once or twice a round that kills and respawns every zombie on the map. I really appreciate it, and if nobody gets back to it ill just release it without it lol thanks again :)
8 years ago
Call of Duty: Battlefield 1 will absolutely annihilate cod sales this year because they did world war 1
8 years ago
what a fucking shit show. Whatever happened as far as I could read is simply that these 2 assholes decided to harass Dave when he is going through a hard time. I hope that brings the fattest fucking smiles to your greasy faces because anything negative said is totally unnecessary u twats. We all love u Harry/Dave, I really hope that your marriage all works out and wishing the best for you. Try to stay happy, there is only one life to live and you can't let anything change that. Wishing the best my friend, and if you are really leaving I'll be missing you. I can't even think of how many times you helped me or did things for me, the best in the community hands down. much love <3
8 years ago
codmapper,radimax, x-president,me( :please:) blackjackjonny, zeroy and more people :D
do u know if they are allowed to release info and or videos on the tools (also the maps they create as well?)
8 years ago
whoever gets access (if on this site) if they allow you make some videos of the new tools and or some screenshots for us all  ;)
8 years ago

clearly deep in thought about something.
8 years ago
odds are it will be the same program but updated, so yeah i would get the feel for the controls and shortcuts
8 years ago
definitely promising...
why does everyone need to be sarcastic assholes. If you don't like it, dont comment. Easy as that man, tired of seeing it everywhere its useless clutter

Otherwise, map looks dark and could use some more detail. Keep trying and working on it, you'll get the hang of it
8 years ago
Working on a new area, lighting and textures: https://gyazo.com/472eb47f347962e2b7d71e0f8bdbcd1d
for gyazo links, if its an image try .png or .jpg at the end and for gif's add .gif in order for it to show on the fourm post
8 years ago
Just a side note

If your intending on using my mod id suggest not adding any other features "yet" and concentrate on mapping. May end up breaking stuff by other people when u install it ( I'll help you put it in after the mods in and working )
i have literally no planned features at the moment, so it should be alright. Thanks Harry, always appreciate the offer
8 years ago
he just needs to acknowledge the YouTube alert and it'll show up, either with ads or silent video
yeah I'll get to it when I get home
8 years ago
This looks great!

I have a suggestion though: alot of the brushes in the preview have sharp corners. I would try to eliminate any sharp corners because it looks unnatural. Aside from that it looks very promising
yeah I noticed that as well, I'll make them all patches and give it curved edges with a rocky feel. When I get home I plan on building a huge cave with running water and a lot of cool looking things in it. Thanks for letting me know I forgot to do that
8 years ago
You still making Spongebob?
waiting on bo2 mod, it's complete but not enough features so whenever that drops expect release in near future
8 years ago
Looks really good so far.

Thanks for letting me help you out man :)
thanks for helping me out, made it look 5x better in a few areas  :)
8 years ago
Loading ...